Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 178. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 2
The site is down!
Site is up and running as far as I can tell. Was able to claim satoshis.
I can't access it.

No probs here...
I think it's related to my internet connection.
I can't access freebitco anymore.
My country blocked it, just like blockchain!
Activity: 344
Merit: 259
The site is down!
I can't access it.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
The site is down!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Recaptcha is not working and there is not the possibility to switch to the over types of captcha.
Activity: 16
Freeloaders like me just give up they have lucrative business as we can now see. Competition running only 12 hours and already all top10 wagered 1BTC or more Cheesy

Those that dont gamble dont matter is clear message they are sending.

noo you are false!!!
The message they are sending is they rewarding they people who gambling there and how hold much balances there !!!

For me its still best bticoin relatest webpage Wink
I also cant go on with this contest but love the page !

regards

As I said game in the multiplier and the requirements to play instead of download go up as you understand this? and above the claim has lowered me to 10 satoshis .... That if we do not talk about the time I blocked the ip and had the bonds activated, now bonds does not leave either ... this page is falling to my understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Freeloaders like me just give up they have lucrative business as we can now see. Competition running only 12 hours and already all top10 wagered 1BTC or more Cheesy

noo you are false!!!
The message they are sending is they rewarding they people who gambling there and how hold much balances there !!!

For me its still best bticoin relatest webpage Wink
I also cant go on with this contest but love the page !

regards
Activity: 24

also I have been fixing and the requirements tell you a quantity that you must play, because you go to the multiply, you play a little and for surprises the amount you needed to bet has not gone down but goes up ... how is this explained?
Activity: 13
Can we please know how are "Requirements to unlock Bonuses" calculated?
Activity: 26
wetsuit, yesterday I asked why I play games and the bonus percentage is not growing and the Freeroll is not growing and falling??? when it TheQuin to return the correct order.

and referral links can not be placed
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
The july wagering and referral contest with $30,000 in prizes is now live at https://freebitco.in/?op=home&tab=wager_promotion
Activity: 45
Good day admin, would like to ask why some of my friends don't have any recaptcha when claiming free roll while I have one?
Thanks.
"REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES"  I don't know why but i don't see this link on my Free BTC page. My balance is $56 but every time when i claim free btc percentage archived towards next bonus is getting reduced. Is it supposed to be like that? I've read in the forum if my balance is over $50 my rewards are not reducing.
Activity: 26
I'm playing games and the minimum free roll bet drops. And the percentage of the bonus is not growing. And what is the minimum Deposit.
Activity: 87
2x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 16:08:47 (4 RP/free roll, 2 RP/referral free roll, 2 RP/multiply roll).

Well that was......... informative.  lol
work hard  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Hello, my user id is 10561632 , i have enough balance to redeem all rp bonuses, but i only can get 25 REWARD POINTS / ROLL or less, fix it.

Edit: now it's just 10 rewqards points or less

There is a link at the top of the page:

"REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES"

"i have enough balance to redeem all rp bonuses" i had already seem this link

That shows the balance you need to add on top of your existing balance.
legendary
When we get new referrals does the total up date daily? I believe I have 3 confirmed signups under me that may not have been added to my ref list. is there anyway to check? I can get their info if needed to correct that.

It's updated hourly. Please pm me their user ids if you do not see them.
Activity: 5
Hello, my user id is 10561632 , i have enough balance to redeem all rp bonuses, but i only can get 25 REWARD POINTS / ROLL or less, fix it.

Edit: now it's just 10 rewqards points or less

There is a link at the top of the page:

"REQUIREMENTS TO UNLOCK BONUSES"

"i have enough balance to redeem all rp bonuses" i had already seem this link
Jump to: