Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 244. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
2x reward points (RP) promotion starts in 18:41:53 (4 RP/free roll, 2 RP/referral free roll, 2 RP/multiply roll).
Follow us on twitter to be notified before the promotion starts!

but recaptcha Huh?? not for me  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
a question, if your referral uses Free BTC 500% bonus, does that means, you also get 5x higher referral bonus? (50% of these 500%).

Thank you,

No.

On the referral page it says "FREE BTC 50% of base prize". Base prize indicating without bonuses.
Activity: 30
a question, if your referral uses Free BTC 500% bonus, does that means, you also get 5x higher referral bonus? (50% of these 500%).

Thank you,
Activity: 144
Is it better to do 10 x 100% reward bonuses, 2 x 500% reward bonuses or 1 x 1000% reward bonus? It doesn't look like there is any benefit with regards to how many reward points it costs, just wondering if it is considered more efficient to it one way or another.
If you do more than 12 free rolls per day, It is better to use 100 reward points bonus along with 500%.
If you use 1000% bonus, then the prize of the second level will be lower than the first prize+1000%.
So if the rolled number is 9886-9985 then you'll lose.
And you will be angry.

Thanks, I hadn't considered the 100 rewards points bonus, looks like a good way to increase reward points!

What does the "Link" button do/mean on the rewards page?

It's nothing.
For the bonuses, it does nothing. For the products though, it sends you to the amazon page of the product (you can claim stuff like cellphones with reward points)
Activity: 144
(Sorry I cannot pm you directly)

Dear wetsuit,

My name is Julian. I am user 11336510 on your site bitcointalk.

I am sorry to have to write to you personally. I am a student and the bitcoin I deposited on your site is my savings for education. What happened was I made a foolish mistake and gambled away all these savings. I definitely gambled above what I can afford to lose and the lure of easy winnings made me stupid.

I know that you are a kind and hardworking person and you have put a lot of effort into your site. I also know that you make money when people lose in the hi-lo game. I would like to beg your kindness to return me my savings (minus the past winnings). I have not deserved this but I hope that out of the kindness of your heart you would take pity on a student and help me out. I am sincerely sorry to have to trouble you with this. Please pm me back directly if you need to.

Thank you so much Mr wetsuit. I really appreciate it.

Warmest regards,
Julian (hiroshi)
Dude, i feel sorry for you, but honestly, why on earth would you do that? The chances of losing were higher than those of losing. Were you doing martingale?
Well at least you learned from that mistake. But I assure you they won't give it back because you could be lying, and if you had won you wouldn't've said anything.
By the way, it was also foolish to buy bitcoin with your education savings, as bitcoin is anything but stable. You can lose it all with this too. I don't know when you bought, but if it was higher than current price, which is perfectly possible, you would've lost money.
In any case good luck man, you'll need it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hello! Help please with a problem. With freedogecoin on 01/21/2018, an automatic withdrawal of 95 doge took place. I received a letter on the mail:

We have just sent a payment of 95.98500000 DOGE to your Dogecoin address DCw93VU4gT2xtGgeeyeM2FPEtwXEzt5YVt.

To view the transaction, go to https://live.blockcypher.com/doge/tx/682db455049f4953f7641e768416b20dde2198eefe8e66589d5373da700544c5.

It might take upto 6 hours for the coins to appear in your wallet.

Money on the purse did not come. The transaction specified in the letter is not in blockcypher. What should I do?

There are still no changes. Tell me what to do? Maybe write to the moderator?

The payment was held. Thank you all! I did not doubt these people.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I hate this F**CKING reCaptcha No Captcha !!!
why not to use SolveMedia??
In SM you can set dificulty to ckick out bots.
Please, site owner use anoter captcha.
It used to have SolveMedia.
There was even a switch button between reCaptcha and SolveMedia which is removed now.
Activity: 19
I hate this F**CKING reCaptcha No Captcha !!!
why not to use SolveMedia??
In SM you can set dificulty to ckick out bots.
Please, site owner use anoter captcha.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
If you have difficulties while solving the captcha, use Google chrome, and just sign in to your Gmail account in Gmail.com .
If you do so, your problem will be solved.
In most cases the captcha will show nothing.
When I signed in to my Google account, I can't solve recaptcha, I'm always getting wrong captcha error. I have to sign out from my Google account to be able to solve Recaptcha.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
If you have difficulties while solving the captcha, use Google chrome, and just sign in to your Gmail account in Gmail.com .

For me, was quite the opposite. Using Mozilla Firefox in incognito  Grin

I guess the key here is to renew the session somehow. The more you use it in an environment and under a configuration, the more it gets nasty.
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Activity: 21

Dear wetsuit,

I am sorry to have to write to you personally. I am a student and the bitcoin I deposited on your site is my savings for education. What happened was I made a foolish mistake and gambled away all these savings. I definitely gambled above what I can afford to lose and the lure of easy winnings made me stupid.

I know that you are a kind and hardworking person and you have put a lot of effort into your site. I also know that you make money when people lose in the hi-lo game. I would like to beg your kindness to return me my savings (minus the past winnings). I have not deserved this but I hope that out of the kindness of your heart you would take pity on a student and help me out. I am sincerely sorry to have to trouble you with this. Please pm me back directly if you need to.

Warmest regards,
Julian (hiroshi)
you have to be responsible for your actions...you live and you learn. Get over it!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hello! Help please with a problem. With freedogecoin on 01/21/2018, an automatic withdrawal of 95 doge took place. I received a letter on the mail:

We have just sent a payment of 95.98500000 DOGE to your Dogecoin address DCw93VU4gT2xtGgeeyeM2FPEtwXEzt5YVt.

To view the transaction, go to https://live.blockcypher.com/doge/tx/682db455049f4953f7641e768416b20dde2198eefe8e66589d5373da700544c5.

Money on the purse did not come. The transaction specified in the letter is not in blockcypher. What should I do?

To moderator? No. Better try to contact website owner wetsuit via PM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wetsuit-154142
Or community manager Myfe https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/myfe-966127
Only they can help to solve your issue, I think.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 62
Please, advise
I decided to increase FREE BTC reward by buying lottery tickets. I have bought some lottery tickets and then I see that "51.4298% archived toward the next bonus" on main page. Ok

But after some hours I see that only "50.1327% archived toward the next bonus". Why this percent was decreased with time?

Every time you make a free roll the percentage decreases a bit. I don't really know the formulas to calculate it tho.
Activity: 136
Please, advise
I decided to increase FREE BTC reward by buying lottery tickets. I have bought some lottery tickets and then I see that "51.4298% archived toward the next bonus" on main page. Ok

But after some hours I see that only "50.1327% archived toward the next bonus". Why this percent was decreased with time?
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Dear wetsuit,

Warmest regards,
Julian (hiroshi)

your mistake, do not gamble.. nothing will be returned.. forget it
and what if you win on gamble? you will stay quiet and enjoy your gamble earnings?  rofl
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

Dear wetsuit,

Warmest regards,
Julian (hiroshi)

Oh my dear Julian, now let the street be your school dawg!
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Activity: 672
Merit: 266

Dear wetsuit,

Warmest regards,
Julian (hiroshi)

I'm sorry for your loss, but don't expect any recovery from website administrators. If we all do the same, freebitco.in will have to close. Many of us learned the hard way that gambling can be very dangerous. Next time don't gamble your savings and enjoy daily interests with instead.
Jump to: