Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 67. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
That's why you don't have a transaction history. It's a Premium Member feature so you need to have at least 2,500 FUN.
Then what purchase date will be reflected when reaching 2,500 FUN tokens?

When you purchased it. All the information is in the database but only Premium Members get to see their transaction history.
Activity: 500
Merit: 0
That's why you don't have a transaction history. It's a Premium Member feature so you need to have at least 2,500 FUN.
Then what purchase date will be reflected when reaching 2,500 FUN tokens?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Thx for your reply. Do you plan to use other way for these transactions? For example you could use LN for Bitcoin and swap FUN tokens for it. Until the ETH fees are fixed. It will be great feature for your users.

Unless FUN gets its own blockchain, there's nothing we could do except to wait for the price to drop sharply.
Activity: 12
FUN token withdrawal fee is 800 tokens? Eq. 35$. Really?!

Yes. Ethureum Gas prices are very high these days. You can try waiting for the network to be less busy when fees will go down.

Thx for your reply. Do you plan to use other way for these transactions? For example you could use LN for Bitcoin and swap FUN tokens for it. Until the ETH fees are fixed. It will be great feature for your users.
How many FUN tokens do you have?
Not much

Yes. Ethureum Gas prices are very high these days. You can try waiting for the network to be less busy when fees will go down.

I still want to help teofilios87. He had a theft + erased purchase history, I only have an erased purchase history.

How many FUN tokens do you have?
Activity: 12
You are wrong to judge the contain or importance of the contact form message only by his size.

The fact I have only just found this little gem illustrates my point precisely. It was hidden in the midst of a wall of text where nobody would ever find it.

What happened cannot be explained in 2 words, you must understand. I can´t simpy say "all my BTC and FUN tokens simply vanished"..because then support will start asking questions more what happened.

That is actually precisely what you should have done because then I would ask you the RELEVANT questions and ask you to provide the information I need to help you.

The more the message is contain with explanation and trying to explain what is your personal situation, the easier it is for support to understand what is the issue. Not to complain that is was too long...

No. Your email contained so much irrelevant information before you eventually got the point it meant I could not find the point.

I have now replied to your brief and on point PM. If you can make future correspondence in the same manner it will greatly speed up any assistance I can give you.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hello! Why are RP bonuses not available? This is a joke?  Huh

I just checked it and it is working fine. Please reload the page and try again.
I have already refreshed the page and entered from another browser - everything is equally unavailable Cry

The only possible reason could be that something on your device is blocking the JavaScript from executing. If there was a problem that was not local to you I would have a full inbox of email complaints and I have none.
Understood. I had 6 unused spins from the bonus program when I used them the bonuses became available Smiley
Hello! Why are RP bonuses not available? This is a joke?  Huh

I have already refreshed the page and entered from another browser - everything is equally unavailable Cry

The only possible reason could be that something on your device is blocking the JavaScript from executing. If there was a problem that was not local to you I would have a full inbox of email complaints and I have none.
Hello! Why are RP bonuses not available? This is a joke?  Huh

Hello! Why are RP bonuses not available? This is a joke?  Huh

[email protected] [86210]

very happy on this website. got more satoshis.
Congratulations on winning! How much %% of your deposit did you manage to win? (10%, 20%, 50%, 100%)
You don't understand what a conversation is. You post bullshit and I tell you why it is not believable. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would try and come up with an answer to my point. A gormless halfwitted troll like you just ignores it and repeats some other bullshit they have already posted.

You claimed you wanted to help teofilios87. You said you had a similar problem so I asked for your user ID as it might be of use investigating teofilios87's problem. You refused to do so. I pointed out at it impossible to believe that someone with your posting record would have invested in FUN to get Premium Membership considering your stated opinions of us. What I want is for you to answer why you would do that and why anyone should believe you.

I still want to help teofilios87. He had a theft + erased purchase history, I only have an erased purchase history. I do not give an ID because various sanctions will follow, not because I am violating something, but because of my posts on the forum (you consider me a troll and feel hatred). I love to tickle my nerves, that's why I bought the FUN tokens. And if they suddenly disappear, I will not write on the forum about the return, I know that no one will ever be able to help me (it's like throwing a bill into the fire). I hope you will publish the results of the investigation of the loss of FUN tokens

You bought FUN tokens to "tickle my nerves". Totally unbelievable. There are no sanctions for being a gormless troll, only for theft.
You don't understand what a conversation is. You post bullshit and I tell you why it is not believable. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would try and come up with an answer to my point. A gormless halfwitted troll like you just ignores it and repeats some other bullshit they have already posted.

You claimed you wanted to help teofilios87. You said you had a similar problem so I asked for your user ID as it might be of use investigating teofilios87's problem. You refused to do so. I pointed out at it impossible to believe that someone with your posting record would have invested in FUN to get Premium Membership considering your stated opinions of us. What I want is for you to answer why you would do that and why anyone should believe you.

I still want to help teofilios87. He had a theft + erased purchase history, I only have an erased purchase history. I do not give an ID because various sanctions will follow, not because I am violating something, but because of my posts on the forum (you consider me a troll and feel hatred). I love to tickle my nerves, that's why I bought the FUN tokens. And if they suddenly disappear, I will not write on the forum about the return, I know that no one will ever be able to help me (it's like throwing a bill into the fire). I hope you will publish the results of the investigation of the loss of FUN tokens
Activity: 1
[email protected] [86210]

very happy on this website. got more satoshis.
lol. So you are yet again completely ignoring my replies and refusing to answer me and just reposting your bullshit. You are the very definition of a spamming troll that nobody will ever believe.
I don't understand what you want? My ID?

lol. So you are yet again completely ignoring my replies and refusing to answer me and just reposting your bullshit. You are the very definition of a spamming troll that nobody will ever believe.
I don't understand what you want? My ID?
Pages:
Jump to: