Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 75. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
If you have 100,000 or more I would buy BTC.

Hey, any possibilities that it could be reduced to 50,000? I'd love to convert my Sats but 100,000 now is no easy feat.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Fine Free BTCo.in People...

What do you spend your RPs on? I have a few burning a hole in my pocket. So as I window shop, which choice should I make?

If you have 100,000 or more I would buy BTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Fine Free BTCo.in People...

What do you spend your RPs on? I have a few burning a hole in my pocket. So as I window shop, which choice should I make?
Activity: 344
Merit: 259
where is LOTTERY ROUND 298 results ? why is late ? thank you

"The page hasn't updated and I'm waiting for wetsuit to fix it." TheQuin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56351542
Hi all, I have a little doubt about using freebitcoin like a wallet: can I send to another freebitcoin user from my account? Probably I have already done that (I often  exchange with some people) but I have never checked if their address where from freebitcoin or other wallet/s.

You can withdraw to another user's deposit address. That's the closest you can get.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all, I have a little doubt about using freebitcoin like a wallet: can I send to another freebitcoin user from my account? Probably I have already done that (I often  exchange with some people) but I have never checked if their address where from freebitcoin or other wallet/s.
-snip-
Thank you. I wouldn't have seen this Smiley

I really wonder why they shouldn't put the terms and conditions somewhere everyone can easily see them, registered or not because from what I see, only new people who signing up will be able to easily see them. I registered several years ago (almost 5 years ago) so I wanted to remind myself of the terms and wasn't  able to locate them by myself.

@TheQuin can something be done about this?

The signup page is the default landing page so that is where it is easiest to find. Do you really need reminding that taking more than one person is entitled to from a site that gives away free money is wrong?

has anyone had issues with 2fa recently?
it says incorrect 2fa even though it couldn't have been activated it if it wasn't correct.
thequin check pm please

There's nothing wrong with 2fa. Sometimes you might need to resynchronise your 2fa device if it has got out of step with Google's servers.
I have added the country code to the recovery phone number for you so you can reset it that way.
Never disclose your 2fa secret key to anyone not even support because PMs and email are not secure.

Activity: 1
has anyone had issues with 2fa recently?
it says incorrect 2fa even though it couldn't have been activated it if it wasn't correct.
thequin check pm please
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
-snip-
Thank you. I wouldn't have seen this Smiley

I really wonder why they shouldn't put the terms and conditions somewhere everyone can easily see them, registered or not because from what I see, only new people who signing up will be able to easily see them. I registered several years ago (almost 5 years ago) so I wanted to remind myself of the terms and wasn't  able to locate them by myself.

@TheQuin can something be done about this?

Activity: 110
Merit: 33
Can any member here help me and point out where I can find FreeBitco.in's terms and conditions. I have sent minutes looking through the website, but I haven't been successful to get any link.

If you log out or go to a browser that you aren't logged into freebitco.in from, there is a TERMS OF SERVICE button on the sign in page you can click. It says:

TERMS OF SERVICE
Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

Please do not use bots.
Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.
If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
Internet explorer not working again with website?
Internet Explorer is so outdated. Even the windows devs stopped supporting it. Why not just download Microsoft Edge if you want a browser which is made by a Windows team?

Can any member here help me and point out where I can find FreeBitco.in's terms and conditions. I have sent minutes looking through the website, but I haven't been successful to get any link.
Activity: 19
buy some FUN on Binance, the price goes up really fast.  FUN.. please do some magic (fly 100x)
yeah i bought FUN literally the day the promotion started and am already seeing almost 20% profit lol

i would definitely urge people to buy now before the price shoots up if you have balance on the site
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
buy some FUN on Binance, the price goes up really fast.  FUN.. please do some magic (fly 100x)
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

I don't have anything outdated enough to test it on but we have not made any changes to website so obsolete browsers can't have been affected.

Not working on IE11 due to "SCRIPT1053: Const must be initialized" error.

Apparently, IE11 doesn't like to part "....var a=0;for(const t in fun_benefit_tiers...." in main_1feb2021-1.js

IE11 doesn't understand the word "const"
Activity: 110
Merit: 33
If I purchase FUN tokens via Freebitcoin, is it just a number on my Freebitcoin account or do I really own the tokens? How is it technically done?

You'll "own" them the same way you "own" any bitcoin that you earn or deposit on the site. Meaning you'll be free to deposit and withdraw any time you want but you won't have access to the private keys.
Activity: 12
@steampunkz: Yes, it's the FUNFair token.

If I purchase FUN tokens via Freebitcoin, is it just a number on my Freebitcoin account or do I really own the tokens? How is it technically done?

I don't have anything outdated enough to test it on but we have not made any changes to website so obsolete browsers can't have been affected.
Activity: 27
@steampunkz: Yes, it's the FUNFair token.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Welcome to the Biggest Crypto Event of 2021

Introducing...

A Premium Membership Program With Added Benefits for FreeBitco.in Users.

We've started this program with a view of rewarding you and promoting altcoin adoption and utilization on the global stage.

Accordingly, we have harnessed the power of a promising iGaming Utility Token for the program...

The Premium Membership Token is listed on Binance, BitFinex, OKEx, HitBTC, and Changelly.

Users need to buy and hold tokens to earn massive benefits at FreeBitco.in. Potential benefits increase with the number of tokens you buy and the duration of the holding period.

Furthermore, as the program is rolled out to 41 million users, the token's value is set to multiply. This could potentially turn the token into a long-term, profitable investment opportunity!

Visit this page to learn more about the investment opportunity

We'd like to invite you to Buy Tokens and participate in this program. This is your chance to get early access since we'll be launching the program worldwide in a couple of days.

Join now and become a crypto trendsetter with FreeBitco.in!

this is a good promotion you have made freebitco, I'm sure there will be more interested old  members or new comers to register and also buy this token, May I know if  this is the FunFair token?
Pages:
Jump to: