Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1501. (Read 546801 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
wetsuit did u check where is my coins? Smiley

I had replied to you in the other thread.

I can see that a payment was sent to your account on the 2nd of December : https://blockchain.info/address/14rVQt3GtHWuTLunT5ymFLapsueLfXzinv
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
wetsuit did u check where is my coins? Smiley
legendary
I have referred 57 people and none of them have ever hit a prize besides the first two.
Has anyone ever hit the 1/10000 prize??
Not yet but i have only 9726 rolls before i should win it.... Statistically speaking of course :p

I have wondered the same thing and I'm getting suspicious.  Wouldn't you think there have been many, many rolls by now? I mean like WELL over 10k

statistically it should have come up you are correct, however since every roll is one in 10K chance of getting it, and each roll is not related to one another, you may never ever see it.  You could also see in 10 times in a row, both these scenarios are unlikely but very possible.

2 people have won the big prize till date. The most recent one being https://blockchain.info/address/1Csb3HYKmqQ3hFAttDtF2obi5zwnkS1xsW

And there we go.. All suspicions put to rest.. Thou should have more faith. I love this faucet, but I try not to get carried away with gambling and losing it all any more.

Just out of curiosity is there a chance of rolling 00000 or is it >0 and <10001?

No chance of rolling a 0,  its always > 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I have referred 57 people and none of them have ever hit a prize besides the first two.
Not yet but i have only 9726 rolls before i should win it.... Statistically speaking of course :p

I have wondered the same thing and I'm getting suspicious.  Wouldn't you think there have been many, many rolls by now? I mean like WELL over 10k

statistically it should have come up you are correct, however since every roll is one in 10K chance of getting it, and each roll is not related to one another, you may never ever see it.  You could also see in 10 times in a row, both these scenarios are unlikely but very possible.

2 people have won the big prize till date. The most recent one being https://blockchain.info/address/1Csb3HYKmqQ3hFAttDtF2obi5zwnkS1xsW

And there we go.. All suspicions put to rest.. Thou should have more faith. I love this faucet, but I try not to get carried away with gambling and losing it all any more.

Just out of curiosity is there a chance of rolling 00000 or is it >0 and <10001?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
186fqmvH5ojFsMUocamqF6emfx4n8EepQa
legendary

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
1LwyVhaMyDcB6e2VGRGG7Mj5Jcm5oXcPa5
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem

Activity: 3
Can I still get bonus ?
1DajaHPK6kQua3eTeZJh9pXqCSTLNrRfBt
ty
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
It is a dynamic ip but it is set to hold the same ip address for 90 days... So unlikely Smiley

Ah okay, I shall look into it. Thanks!
Activity: 7
1FZgK1iyYcf7j5BzRGr75P9avF7VYZwuDF
It is a dynamic ip but it is set to hold the same ip address for 90 days... So unlikely Smiley
legendary
Hey recently getting a lot of rejections on the freeroll saying incorrect number from the capcha entered... Happens about 10 times in a row then could be fine for the rest of the day

Are you on a dynamic IP by by chance ? This could happen if the captcha is generated when you have one IP and the IP changes by the time you submit the answer.

how much was the bonus and how do I know that I get it?

The bonus was 0.0005 BTC and it should have been added to your balance if you played atleast 10 free spins.

Bonus activated for the last few people that posted.

why monday passed and coisn wasnt paid nor quequed Huh

Payments were sent last monday. Did you have auto-withdraw enabled ? Whats your btc address ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
how much was the bonus and how do I know that I get it?

The bonus was 0.0005 BTC and it should have been added to your balance if you played atleast 10 free spins.

Bonus activated for the last few people that posted.

why monday passed and coisn wasnt paid nor quequed Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1E56qDpQiKvf6r6kMEWJjgZxo9emTdzCG5

Sure why not, got a few referals, it's still just a faucet, but I'm hoping to get maybe just a $1 worth of free bitcoins because I wan't to just experiment with the currency exchange, not for investing long-term, so, what the hey Cheesy
Hey recently getting a lot of rejections on the freeroll saying incorrect number from the capcha entered... Happens about 10 times in a row then could be fine for the rest of the day
legendary
Your subject title is wrong it says "Bitcons" not Bitcoins
Might want to change it so people don't get the wrong idea before they enter the thread ( they might think your a nub or can't spell LoL)

Haha, thanks for pointing it out Smiley
Jump to: