Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1502. (Read 548263 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Why my autowithdraw didnt work?

Probably because you had auto-withdraw turned off or your balance was lower than 0.00005460 BTC on sunday when payments were added to the pending queue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
My auto withdrawal yesterday worked fine, I received today.  Has anyone won the 10,000 max BTC roll?  I know people have cashed ou tbut has anyone won the max amount int he rolling/free BTC game?  Seems like someone should have won by now...
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
Why my autowithdraw didnt work?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
18Yk1W4Kdz91sPwBoZy1XUPXwKJRaigmNm

Thanks
Thought about that but wasnt sure it will work, thanks for answer.
legendary
I have a question: when i made a account i had no wallet, so i made wallet through your site, i gave some fake email because i thought i will just check out this fast, i stayed there and collected some coins, but if i will want to withdraw it will appear on wallet that i dont have access to because i got no email. Could you add withraw to other bitcoin adresses not only to wallet that account is 'attached to'? Or is there any way to log in on wallet having only btc adress? Im new at this, thanks.

You can withdraw to any bitcoin address you want by clicking on PROFILE in the top menu and changing the bitcoin address there.
15nSyz94rWjzhWd81z9n2QSJCtMv55K3Q5

Thanks, I love your website.

Doesnt work anymore :<
Activity: 4
15nSyz94rWjzhWd81z9n2QSJCtMv55K3Q5

Thanks, I love your website.
Ye, click multiply btc and then there is provably fair to check.:p
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Is this site provably fair?
I have a question: when i made a account i had no wallet, so i made wallet through your site, i gave some fake email because i thought i will just check out this fast, i stayed there and collected some coins, but if i will want to withdraw it will appear on wallet that i dont have access to because i got no email. Could you add withraw to other bitcoin adresses not only to wallet that account is 'attached to'? Or is there any way to log in on wallet having only btc adress? Im new at this, thanks.
Activity: 9
All fixed Mr. wetsuit.  Appreciate it.
Activity: 476
Only for me 'randoming' number is taking SO long? Like 20 seconds or something oO

If you mean when you are doing a roll on the free roll.  This often happens to me.  Just refresh the page and it goes back to normal.  It generally happens when I leave the page open for a long time.  I have it open all day usually.  Hope this helps
Only for me 'randoming' number is taking SO long? Like 20 seconds or something oO
legendary
I love the site, thanks.  How are bots getting past the captcha?  Jeez that is annoying.  I love how it changes based on the value of BTC.

Not the captcha, they are abusing the multiply game with thousands of 1 satoshi bets, increasing the server load.

The site no longer works for me.  I played for 2 days on my office computer and the family computer.  It says blocked.  I was using 2 different wallets and that may be why.  Either that or I played too much while working.  I kept playing hi-lo for like 4 and was getting ahead slowly.  I'd just keep a tab open for it while I worked.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Could you check now and let me know if it is still hapenning.

I have an issue where I visit the site after a day and it says I have to wait 40 minutes (or 50 etc.) while I haven't visited in a day. I've experienced this quite a few times.

I have an issue where I visit the site after a day and it says I have to wait 40 minutes (or 50 etc.) while I haven't visited in a day. I've experienced this quite a few times.

I have also see this but only today.  I saw it this morning, it was the first time it has happened to me.  Wetsuit would you like to give your opinion on this??

This would happen if you are on a shared IP and someone using the same IP has claimed the free satoshis within an hour of you trying to play. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about this because not restricting free plays to 1 play per IP would open the system to abuse.

Maybe try restarting your router and this will change your IP and you will probably be able to play.
I love the site, thanks.  How are bots getting past the captcha?  Jeez that is annoying.  I love how it changes based on the value of BTC.

Yes, when bitcoin goes down in value it feels like your winning loads, but actually its exactly the same amount with each roll apart from the fact that now Bitcoin is rising you are much better off. Hope it dips again soon for a while, that way I can win loads on this site and be rich some day lol

I have also see this but only today.  I saw it this morning, it was the first time it has happened to me.  Wetsuit would you like to give your opinion on this??
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
It could be my office computer glitched it.  It's actually an old Dell computer I use for UPS shipping.  Very slow.  Sometimes I'd hit the roll button and it would spin for 2 minutes so I'd walk away and check it next time I was by it.  It was that computer that it happened on.
The site no longer works for me.  I played for 2 days on my office computer and the family computer.  It says blocked.  I was using 2 different wallets and that may be why.  Either that or I played too much while working.  I kept playing hi-lo for like 4 and was getting ahead slowly.  I'd just keep a tab open for it while I worked.

Did this happen to anyone else?

The only reason I could think That this would be a problem is if you are referring yourself.  Therefore collecting a referral fee when you shouldn't be.  Other that that I have no Idea.  If wetsuit is around he could clear this up.
Jump to: