Pages:
Author

Topic: freebitco.in - is it even worth it? - page 2. (Read 112074 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
November 03, 2019, 12:24:18 AM

>>>>>>>in one hour will start a one hour
>>>>>>>>>>>>> to play an  Freeroll /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or 3Hours to play a freeroll?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://i.ibb.co/Yhk124L/image.png  Huh ? Huh ? Huh Huh Huh ? ? ? ... . . . .

Only if there is something wrong with the internal clock on your device. Refresh the page after one hour and you will be able to roll because it is controlled by a server end clock. Only the countdown timer on your browser uses your local clock.
ESG
Activity: 127
Merit: 54
store secretK on Secret place is almost impossible
November 03, 2019, 12:21:54 AM

>>>>>>>in one hour will start a one hour
>>>>>>>>>>>>> to play an  Freeroll /
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or 3Hours to play a freeroll?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://i.ibb.co/Yhk124L/image.png  Huh ? Huh ? Huh Huh Huh ? ? ? ... . . . .
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
May 07, 2019, 06:39:49 PM
Is freebitcoin still mining? I can remember that there was a big mining farm as well (not talking about the mining future that).

Not anymore, it was discontinued some time ago because of malware alerts by antiviruses.
Not what I meant, they had a real mining farm

Oh I see. No, it was losing money at 5 cent electricity so we had to get rid of it.
to bad, I love mining farms! Do you still have a picture how it was?

By the way, My freeBitco.in is on fire!
Works really well now I have collected some referrals to help me.
View time a day I press the button, some times in a week I buy tickets or play some Multiply, and every now and then I do a Payout.
Income differs week to week, now at BTC 0.00350474 and last time I did a Payout was 20 of april (BTC 0.00598146)

Not bad at all!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 19, 2019, 10:27:54 AM
Sorry to hear. Where you have got the news, can you please provide the link of the news so can know the details, waiting for the link of the news.
What news do you need? Browser mining was removed long time ago because Freebitco.in website was blocked by Malwarebytes and some antivirus. It's because of javascript Coinhive miner  - malwarebytes saw it as trojan, despite that it was no real risk for users. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/231469-freebitcoin-being-blocked/
Already you posted that I think I asked it by quoting a post
Not anymore, it was discontinued some time ago because of malware alerts by antiviruses.
I think you have got your answer. I have also got the news, thank you.
February 27, 2019, 11:49:08 PM

Oh I see. No, it was losing money at 5 cent electricity so we had to get rid of it.
So, maybe it would be good to remove information about mining from "Earn BTC" page?

wetsuit mentioned that was something he was going to do. I think we're just waiting a bit longer to see if the price increases enough to make it profitable to start it up again first.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
February 27, 2019, 06:49:18 PM

So, maybe it would be good to remove information about mining from "Earn BTC" page?
February 26, 2019, 09:15:15 PM
Is freebitcoin still mining? I can remember that there was a big mining farm as well (not talking about the mining future that).

legendary
February 26, 2019, 01:04:00 PM

February 01, 2019, 12:03:06 AM
Sorry to hear. Where you have got the news, can you please provide the link of the news so can know the details, waiting for the link of the news.
What news do you need? Browser mining was removed long time ago because Freebitco.in website was blocked by Malwarebytes and some antivirus. It's because of javascript Coinhive miner  - malwarebytes saw it as trojan, despite that it was no real risk for users. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/231469-freebitcoin-being-blocked/

I did announce it in our ANN threads at the time but I'm too busy right now to go back and find the link. At the time I was pretty annoyed with Malwarebytes as our implementation of the Coinhive miner not only required the user to chose to use it but also gave a pop-up warning and asked for confirmation making it impossible to classify as a trojan. On reflection, I think the real reason they do it is because the majority of their customer base are enterprise users and employers don't want their staff using company resources to mine.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
January 31, 2019, 07:09:00 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 31, 2019, 06:34:26 PM

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 27, 2019, 09:31:45 PM

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 27, 2019, 09:27:36 PM
Does anyone have contact information for the person that runs the Freebitco.in website?? I had a major glitch in the system. I lost everything. 38,000,000 satoshi. I was wagering 8000 satoshi on a multiply roll, I won and then all my satoshi were gone. I went to my roll history and it said I wagered all of my satoshi. I know that I didnt. After I won the 8000 I hit minimum and then my balance said .00000000000 my heart sunk I thought it was a glitch so I reloaded. And when I opened it back up it still said .000000. I know that I did not wager it all and even when you hit max it brings up a confirmation that you want to risk all of your coin. I am trying to contact the person who could possibly help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Owner here is wetsuit but you can also PM the more active rep, TheQuin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 07:25:15 PM
Does anyone have contact information for the person that runs the Freebitco.in website?? I had a major glitch in the system. I lost everything. 38,000,000 satoshi. I was wagering 8000 satoshi on a multiply roll, I won and then all my satoshi were gone. I went to my roll history and it said I wagered all of my satoshi. I know that I didnt. After I won the 8000 I hit minimum and then my balance said .00000000000 my heart sunk I thought it was a glitch so I reloaded. And when I opened it back up it still said .000000. I know that I did not wager it all and even when you hit max it brings up a confirmation that you want to risk all of your coin. I am trying to contact the person who could possibly help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
legendary
January 27, 2019, 07:24:40 PM
January 23, 2019, 11:32:44 PM
1.if somebody claimed 30,000 satoshi from faucet, then it cannot be withdrawn?
1) Yes.
So, if I will only claim from faucet without wagering or buying lottery tickets and try to withdraw my earnings, will it be called as abuse and I will risk to get my account blocked?

Lol, My bad, I read that as "can" not "cannot" in the question. I'll go back and edit my answer.

It's fine just to claim the faucet and withdraw. It's multi-accounting to play more than one free-roll per hour and self-referring that are abuse.

I will add one more question. Claimed only from faucet and wagered it but wagered amount is still higher than claimed amount but wagering is never done by direct deposit , and amount still remain withdraw able after wagering, will it still be abuse?
(Provided, there is no referral and multi account abuse.)

I guess, you need to put some TOS in your site.

None of that matters. You don't need a ToS to tell you what faucet abuse is.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
January 23, 2019, 11:23:12 PM
So, if I will only claim from faucet without wagering or buying lottery tickets and try to withdraw my earnings, will it be called as abuse and I will risk to get my account blocked?

I will add one more question. Claimed only from faucet and wagered it but wagered amount is still higher than claimed amount but wagering is never done by direct deposit , and amount still remain withdraw able after wagering, will it still be abuse?
(Provided, there is no referral and multi account abuse.)

I guess, you need to put some TOS in your site.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
January 23, 2019, 07:16:20 PM
1) Yes.
January 23, 2019, 02:20:59 AM
Series of question here.
2. If somebody deposit 30,000 satoshi (or may be more) for gaining interest only, will it again considered as abuse?
3. Is there any requirement of how much amount you need to wager (Y) if you want to withdraw (X) ?

1) No.
2) No.
3) No.

It is other properties of the account that I can see that tell me it is one of many accounts belonging to one person. Our automated abuse detection system stops them playing free-rolls before they can get to 30000 so they just deposit to withdraw.

Edited: Corrected answer to 1) after a strong coffee.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
January 22, 2019, 09:25:46 AM
Ok , just i learned that I banned because i sent a week ago 21000 sat to my account and i tried to withdraw 30000 yesterday , the 9000sat i won from this site . But i think it is not fair , because i hadn't any message or warning for this . I am new to this bitcoin things ,  so first week i sent the 21000 satoshi i gained from other sites for the 4% interest to the freebitco.in , than i signuped to a bitcoin wallet just to see how it is working and tried to send 30000 there . I lost all of these . Anyway I writing in the forum , because i cant send post messages more than 1 per hour  Cry . Thank to the Quin for the response , but I suggest them to have warnings before ban someone for this reason . Sorry for my English , i know is not the best you see Smiley

You tried to get around the minimum withdrawal on an account that had only ever claimed the faucet up until that point.

Series of question here.
2. If somebody deposit 30,000 satoshi (or may be more) for gaining interest only, will it again considered as abuse?
3. Is there any requirement of how much amount you need to wager (Y) if you want to withdraw (X) ?
Pages:
Jump to: