Pages:
Author

Topic: freebitco.in - is it even worth it? - page 3. (Read 112082 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 07:01:37 AM
Ok , just i learned that I banned because i sent a week ago 21000 sat to my account and i tried to withdraw 30000 yesterday , the 9000sat i won from this site . But i think it is not fair , because i hadn't any message or warning for this . I am new to this bitcoin things ,  so first week i sent the 21000 satoshi i gained from other sites for the 4% interest to the freebitco.in , than i signuped to a bitcoin wallet just to see how it is working and tried to send 30000 there . I lost all of these . Anyway I writing in the forum , because i cant send post messages more than 1 per hour  Cry . Thank to the Quin for the response , but I suggest them to have warnings before ban someone for this reason . Sorry for my English , i know is not the best you see Smiley

You tried to get around the minimum withdrawal on an account that had only ever claimed the faucet up until that point.
I dont refuse that , but wasnt something I had planned . I dont know , if i knew this , maybee I wouldnt send from other sites to freebitco.in all satoshi i won . Even I am not asking you my account back , i did something not allowed i must be punished, but dont forget  ,i just learned that is not allowed . So you can try to warn players before do withdraws . And last thing is , i think i had 30000 satoshis 4-5 days ago . So please dont show like this was something i planed before . Wrong time , i tried to do something wrong. Have a nice day .
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
January 18, 2019, 06:34:03 AM
Ok , just i learned that I banned because i sent a week ago 21000 sat to my account and i tried to withdraw 30000 yesterday , the 9000sat i won from this site . But i think it is not fair , because i hadn't any message or warning for this . I am new to this bitcoin things ,  so first week i sent the 21000 satoshi i gained from other sites for the 4% interest to the freebitco.in , than i signuped to a bitcoin wallet just to see how it is working and tried to send 30000 there . I lost all of these . Anyway I writing in the forum , because i cant send post messages more than 1 per hour  Cry . Thank to the Quin for the response , but I suggest them to have warnings before ban someone for this reason . Sorry for my English , i know is not the best you see Smiley

You tried to get around the minimum withdrawal on an account that had only ever claimed the faucet up until that point.
January 18, 2019, 06:29:56 AM
January 17, 2019, 10:18:57 AM
I sent pm too , but still I dont have any solution . I hope you not encounter me as a thief or a cheater !! Thanks anyway

You didn't tell me which account you are asking about so I don't know yet.
ok , just I sent you pm my mail . . Thank you
January 17, 2019, 07:11:38 AM
I sent pm too , but still I dont have any solution . I hope you not encounter me as a thief or a cheater !! Thanks anyway

You didn't tell me which account you are asking about so I don't know yet.
January 17, 2019, 07:02:11 AM
Hi . I am new at bitcoin things . I registered a month ago to freebitco.in and i sent there all bitcoins i received from other sites for the interest . All these days i logined automatically to the site . Yesterday i sent my bitcoins to another wallet from freebitco.in , but after this the site not remember me and asking  the pasword that i cant remember . Tried to reset my password but nothing . I sent mail to [email protected] but i dont have any response . What can i do ? Thanks a lot

The (co)owner is on this forum, you could try sending a PM: TheQuin

I'm an employee rather than an owner.

We are having some success with a new method of finding multi-accounting cheats at the moment so the support emails from thieves aren't all getting answered.

Nice but i not theft anything and i dont have a response . Do you have any suggestion what i can do or where i can send mail to have a response ?
January 17, 2019, 06:19:06 AM
Another question, how can I contact you about delete an account?

We don't delete accounts on request as it would be too much support effort to verify the request is actually from the account owner rather than someone else. We don't have any personal data other than email address and optional 2fa recovery phone number. So if you just delete the phone number and change the email to something random it has the same effect.
Activity: 228
Merit: 61
January 17, 2019, 06:12:56 AM
Hi, today in my freebitco.in account there's CAPTCHA control, why?
I have more than 100 $....

That was an accidental side effect of another change we made. We rolled the change back so it should be back to normal now.

Thanks a lot Wink

Another question, how can I contact you about delete an account?
January 17, 2019, 06:09:30 AM

That was an accidental side effect of another change we made. We rolled the change back so it should be back to normal now.
January 17, 2019, 05:17:02 AM
Hi . I am new at bitcoin things . I registered a month ago to freebitco.in and i sent there all bitcoins i received from other sites for the interest . All these days i logined automatically to the site . Yesterday i sent my bitcoins to another wallet from freebitco.in , but after this the site not remember me and asking  the pasword that i cant remember . Tried to reset my password but nothing . I sent mail to [email protected] but i dont have any response . What can i do ? Thanks a lot

We are having some success with a new method of finding multi-accounting cheats at the moment so the support emails from thieves aren't all getting answered.

Nice but i not theft anything and i dont have a response . Do you have any suggestion what i can do or where i can send mail to have a response ?
Activity: 228
Merit: 61
January 17, 2019, 04:49:36 AM
January 17, 2019, 04:39:43 AM

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 17, 2019, 04:33:11 AM

January 17, 2019, 04:14:10 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
November 27, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
Sometimes also it doesn't appear on the "earn" page, but is actually credited to your balance.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
November 27, 2018, 06:50:18 AM
Huh Today I noticed that the daily interest paid day by day is missing! I enjoyed seeing that because it made feel secure seeing my daily interest paid. Now, I have to write my final balance down, then check my balance to see if it was added. Please add it back.  I have been a year long member or longer.

ACCOUNT BALANCE  0.09 674671

DAILY INTEREST 0.00001060 BTC

MONTHLY INTEREST (30d) 0.00031857 BTC

YEARLY INTEREST (365d) 0.00394775 BTC

I checked my account and I see that interest for 26th of November was credited. I'm sure that you also already received interest. Interest is credit at random time every day, so sometimes you have to wait a bit before it will be added.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
 Huh Today I noticed that the daily interest paid day by day is missing! I enjoyed seeing that because it made feel secure seeing my daily interest paid. Now, I have to write my final balance down, then check my balance to see if it was added. Please add it back.  I have been a year long member or longer.

ACCOUNT BALANCE  0.09 674671

DAILY INTEREST 0.00001060 BTC

MONTHLY INTEREST (30d) 0.00031857 BTC

YEARLY INTEREST (365d) 0.00394775 BTC
ESG
Activity: 127
Merit: 54
store secretK on Secret place is almost impossible
November 19, 2018, 01:48:45 PM
 Cry    Angry   Huh   Tongue   >>>>>Since 2013, the years have passed, and I also did not find the Freebitco.in ofical forum, so I found it nice to answer here about what I think about freebitco.in, and the topics of the site and how they can steal you if you leave btc for earn interest. >>...>>   8888________________________________________________ >>>   Well, a long time I heard say about a faucet that paid reasonable satoshis, but now there are about six months, I found really, and I registered, at the beginning, I gambled and lost all won, but I started to join use the bonuses to get bonuses, and I found it interesting, so when I passed 30000 satoshis, I realized that they paid even a small percentage of the balance, so I had the idea to deposit a little good, btc, to earn interest, and I ended up betting and lost, then I deposited more to recover what I lost, clicking the frerols and with interest, in a year I would recover what I had lost, a total of 0.03 that I had lost, and wanted to recover, so everything was going well, I had deposited a little good to have reasonable daily interest and clicking whenever possible, around 10x per day, and had already recovered one-sixth of the total, but there was a problem that I did not know, and hey that's the jump the cat to steal us, here they believe in them. I already heard several ways that consume the balance by multiply>>>   my problem is that I liked to bet some satoshis, to lose even, but then yesterday, November 18, 2018, I had clicked the free roll, and then I decided to bet a little, and it happened that was selected without my knowing , the maximum number of satoshis to win in the jack pot (12500sat per roll), 8888, and I never wanted to bet on it, and was bet more than 50X sat for 12500 roll in multiply, a bug fired, and I could not stop, and me it took a quart of 0.00776 btc, and the worst is that we know that the support does not respond, and even if you answer, you will not return this amount, so for this reason, I believe that only serves to gather the satoshis by clicking on the freeroll, and do not encourage anyone to deposit, just use the freeroll, very sad they do not have support and use this evil to those who trust in them. my number is freebitco.in/15558869 and I feel very sad to say that there is no place on the web where you can trust your btc, I wish I could say the opposite, but no.  freebitco.in, is not a good place to you leave your money for earn interest  

can't find the official freebitco.in thread, so i thought i'd post here. the odds are ridiculously bad.. so bad that i'm not sure if it's worth doing.

you basically have a 9 in 10,000 chance to win 1.9 cents,  7 in 10,000 chance to win 19 cents, 3 in 10,000 chance to win $1.89, 2 in 10,000 chance to win $18.90, and 1 in 10,000 chacne to win $189.

these are based on BTC value of 630/per.

i don't think i want to stick around for that. it feels just degrading.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1013
Bitcoin Trader
November 13, 2018, 05:37:40 AM

will be active when. I added a balance to my account. then site was offline
Activity: 3
November 13, 2018, 05:29:07 AM
https://freebitco.in/?op=home

Error 502 Ray ID: 479033ccccfe8448 • 2018-11-13 09:27:25 UTC
Bad gateway