Pages:
Author

Topic: Freebitco.in provably cheating - page 4. (Read 24995 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 6
October 09, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
I don't want to believe that they are trying to discourage users from playing free roll by replacing server seed hashes.

I think they just want to discourage users who doesn't deposit at all because they are not bringing any money to the site

Btw i just deposited a decent amount of satoshis and i started to free roll every hour, recording hashes as usual, let's see if it's still "bugged"
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
October 09, 2018, 04:23:59 PM
Interesting. It would be interesting to hear statement from wetsuit or TheQuin. I don't want to believe that they are trying to discourage users from playing free roll by replacing server seed hashes. Then it would simplier just to remove words "provably fair" from their faucet. I hope it's just a bug.
October 07, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

If you found bug really and have enough proofs tell admin about it. If they get it clearly a bug they might solve it and you will be rewarded I guess. Cause freebitco isn't a scam or cheat website. There is actually one thing problematic and that is 5% house edge.

I don't know if it's a bug or it was made on purpose to reward only member who deposit (it's just my guess uh)
I thought the site was completely fair too, but i can't explain those 2 different hashes in no other ways
It's better to wait the answer of an admin from freebitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
Is that really true that the server seed hash changed? Actually I never observed this. I have played a lot there though never get high price. But I remember that I have rolled 10000 number two times in multiply game not in free hourly roll.

It is true, i recorded 2 totally different 64 characters long hash, not just some buggy empty hash, i'm truly sure it's not an error on my side
It may be a bug on their side but it's pretty suspect
Well rolling a higher number in multiply game is not so important.
Plus, i blieve that the multiply game is probably fair since they have a decent house edge (5%) although i did not checked yet

You only need to record a few in a row until you hit the hash on which they cheat?
Just download OBS, and record whenever you free roll.
If you are right you are onto something big, big enough it is worth to effort to record a free roll.
Not worth it on my part to check it because I believe they dont cheat with the free roll, and honestly free coins is free coins to me.
Might be a bad way to look at it but I dont put too much effort into clicking on that site anyway. Its a once a hour set and forget kinda thing.

Not worth on my part neither, nobody pays me lol.
Like you said, i just have 30 sec to waste every hour to free roll, not more.
It would be better if done in group, this way it could be resolved in a couple of days

If you found bug really and have enough proofs tell admin about it. If they get it clearly a bug they might solve it and you will be rewarded I guess. Cause freebitco isn't a scam or cheat website. There is actually one thing problematic and that is 5% house edge.
October 07, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
Is that really true that the server seed hash changed? Actually I never observed this. I have played a lot there though never get high price. But I remember that I have rolled 10000 number two times in multiply game not in free hourly roll.

It is true, i recorded 2 totally different 64 characters long hash, not just some buggy empty hash, i'm truly sure it's not an error on my side
It may be a bug on their side but it's pretty suspect
Well rolling a higher number in multiply game is not so important.
Plus, i blieve that the multiply game is probably fair since they have a decent house edge (5%) although i did not checked yet

You only need to record a few in a row until you hit the hash on which they cheat?
If you are right you are onto something big, big enough it is worth to effort to record a free roll.
Not worth it on my part to check it because I believe they dont cheat with the free roll, and honestly free coins is free coins to me.
Might be a bad way to look at it but I dont put too much effort into clicking on that site anyway. Its a once a hour set and forget kinda thing.

Not worth on my part neither, nobody pays me lol.
Like you said, i just have 30 sec to waste every hour to free roll, not more.
It would be better if done in group, this way it could be resolved in a couple of days
Activity: 224
October 07, 2018, 01:40:55 AM
Activity: 75
October 06, 2018, 08:31:52 PM
October 06, 2018, 07:53:59 PM
You posting a lot of claims but not enough proof.

"they did this they did that"

Its your word against theirs right now, and tbh I trust them more since they are in business so long.

Without any actual prove, you just sound like the other people who lost btc on their site.

i did not lost anything since i deposited anything and im not even mad at them, they should be atleast honest
i repeat, i recorded over 3000 server seed hash and 2 of them did not match

how can i prove it? i just have a list server seed, hash, client and nonce but even if i provide it to you, will you believe me? you could say that i just generated them on a txt file
it's not demonstrable unless you video record over 3000 free rolls, which of course i did not.

i encourage anyone to start saving their server hash before and after any rolls.
if you want i can even provide you the same script i used to automatically save them on file and check them
Activity: 75
October 06, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
You posting a lot of claims but not enough proof.

"they did this they did that"

Its your word against theirs right now, and tbh I trust them more since they are in business so long.

Without any actual prove, you just sound like the other people who lost btc on their site.
October 06, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
I'm talking about the free roll game.
Their system is provably fair, of course, but who's so stupid to save and check all the hash of every free roll? Me
My day job allow me to work on a computer so i'm able to roll about 14 - 15 times a day.
However, over the last months i managed to collect about 3000 free rolls, thanks to a script i managed to save every server seed hash, client seed and nonce right before and right after every roll, so i could check them later.

Most of them are fine, but 2 times happened that, after the roll, server seed hash was REPLACED with a new one, while nonce and client seed where still the same. This completely break their fairness, since replacing the server seed hash means that they are replacing the server seed and therefore they are changing our rolled number. Roll Eyes

Server seed hash never change unless you roll. you can reload the page, logout and login and it would be still the same.
I'm fully aware of freebitco.in's thread where people post their big wins.
Since the highest number i got was 9993 and since i never deposited any satoshi, my guess is that they apply this cheat just for the first 3 prizes (so from number 9994 to 10000) only to people who have never deposited anything.
I say so also because probability to win one of the first 3 prizes is roughly 6 on 10000, so 2 on 3333 on average and this cheat happened 2 times over 3000, quite similiar to their big win probability.

If freebitco.in want to follow this behavior to discourage people like me who just play free rolls and never deposit, that's totally fine but they should atleast be honest with their users and it should be written somewhere
Pages:
Jump to: