Pages:
Author

Topic: [FREE]Dice Calculator ~ Calculate your odds ~ Level up your game ! - page 4. (Read 3964 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
You better distribute it for free Smiley
But, you could add donation links so you could earn little money from it Smiley

Also, i don't think it's too useful as long as if primedice still has positive house edge
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello , i am currently developing a tool to use with primedice that will (Hopefully) calculate a lot of things such as EV etc , i understand primedice's EV is always negative due to the 0.5% edge but i'll do my best.

This is it right now:
http://i.imgur.com/c3FHIli.png

What more would you like to see?
Should i sell it eventually or distribute it free?

The program is developed using Python but i will port it to C# later for easy use.

Thanks Smiley

Thank you for your efforts.  I'm very interested to give it a try whenever you can share it.  Things that I think would be helfpul:

1.  Unlimited values or very high values for variables such as bankroll, bet size, and amount of bets.  For amount of bets I'd like to go as high as 100,000,000 (100M)
2.  If it's ever possible... lots of flexibility and maybe also templates of various gambling strats like Fibonacci, D'Alambert, and Labouchere.
3.  Some way to enter preconfigured lists.. basically flexibility to incorporate any setting you could make in Seuntjie's bot.

Maybe this could be an addon to seuntjie's bot?

I haven't heard about the bot you are talking about , if u could give me more info i could look into it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Hello , i am currently developing a tool to use with primedice that will (Hopefully) calculate a lot of things such as EV etc , i understand primedice's EV is always negative due to the 0.5% edge but i'll do my best.

This is it right now:

The program is developed using Python but i will port it to C# later for easy use.

Thanks Smiley

Thank you for your efforts.  I'm very interested to give it a try whenever you can share it.  Things that I think would be helfpul:

1.  Unlimited values or very high values for variables such as bankroll, bet size, and amount of bets.  For amount of bets I'd like to go as high as 100,000,000 (100M)
2.  If it's ever possible... lots of flexibility and maybe also templates of various gambling strats like Fibonacci, D'Alambert, and Labouchere.
3.  Some way to enter preconfigured lists.. basically flexibility to incorporate any setting you could make in Seuntjie's bot.

Maybe this could be an addon to seuntjie's bot?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

This is it right now:
[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/c3FHIli.png[/img]

Thanks Smiley

very nice effort, i would very much like to see the code of your project if it is in c# , i am always interested in programming projects

p.s. i don't think you can sell the project since there is nothing special about it yet, and also i think PrimeDice's house edge is 1% not 0.5% check their website faq to make sure.
It's really cool  Wink

Did you have into account the house edge?

Not right now i'll have to see how i'll be able to account for the edge
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
It's really cool  Wink

Did you have into account the house edge?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
That's a nice product and I believe you should distribute it for free!
You will surely get some donations in doing so...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~

Cool , nice effort !
I guess you should distribute this tool as free , as it will help you to gain Popularity and in future it can work as vouch for your next project.
But there is no point of this tool , as primedice offers 1% edge , moreover there are much tools available in market and one can code it for himself who has a preliminary knowledge.
Anyways best of Luck for your efforts !
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Well i understand if i'm going to sell it i wouldn't put over the price of 5$

I haven't found anything really useful and i'm looking into advancing it a lot , even calculating total EV but i need more ideas to know how to work it Smiley
http://www.statisticshowto.com/how-to-calculate-expected-value-in-statistics/
http://statistics.about.com/od/Formulas/a/What-Is-The-Formula-For-Expected-Value.htm

just do a google search... but the expected value wont really change, it will always be .99 with the house edge.
Well i understand if i'm going to sell it i wouldn't put over the price of 5$

I haven't found anything really useful and i'm looking into advancing it a lot , even calculating total EV but i need more ideas to know how to work it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
first off, primedice's edge is 1%, and theres not really any point to selling this, as this isnt that hard to code (could probably be done in under an hour with basic knowledge), and tools like this already exist. if someone could link said dice calculator tools here that'd be great.

This is it right now:
http://i.imgur.com/c3FHIli.png

Thanks Smiley

Basic Source C#:

Console.WriteLine("Input the Chance of Losing 0-100% ");
            string strchance = Console.ReadLine();
            float chance = float.Parse(strchance);
            Console.WriteLine("Input tries ");
            string strtries = Console.ReadLine();
            int tries = int.Parse(strtries);
            Console.WriteLine("Input Amount of Bitcoins you wish to gamble ");
            string strbtc = Console.ReadLine();
            float btc = float.Parse(strbtc);
            Console.WriteLine("Input House Edge 0-100% ");
            string strhouse_edge = Console.ReadLine();

float house_edge = float.Parse(strhouse_edge);

chance = chance / 100;
            house_edge = chance / 100;            

float EV = (float)Math.Pow(chance, tries);
            float total = 0.0f;
            float lost = 0;
            for (int i = 0; i < tries; i++)
            {
                lost = btc * 2;
                total += (float)lost;
            }
            Console.WriteLine("The chance of a {0} losing streak is {1}%", tries, EV * 100);
            Console.WriteLine("That means {0} in 100 tries or {1} in 1000 tries", EV * 100, EV * 1000);
            Console.WriteLine("[MartinGale]Amount of BTC that has to be gambled to win back from the loss spree {0}", total);

If u wish to donate : 1Pc5wLrQjYQqLpQWZxyCjNpacsqSECuu1

More work will be done in the upcoming days.

EDIT: Minor update added icon too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: