Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEMAN ON THE LAND - page 3. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
February 26, 2023, 12:44:07 PM
All economies in the world are based on capital and individualism, and we are not in an economy based on controlling resources according to the specificity of each people or the specificity of each region. I remember years ago that the Zeitgeist movement appeared and tried to present new ideas aimed at getting out of the world from the stage of depleting the resources of our planet. Unfortunately, this movement no longer exists or has ceased to be active because it did not receive enough attention. I expect the same scenario to happen with the so-called FREEMAN ON THE LAND movement.
Natural Law is not a new idea, it is the oldest and highest law. It is a God given right (Human rights)
A system of right, common to all humans, it's nature based and not some freak "rulers" known as steerment.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
February 26, 2023, 12:21:14 PM
All economies in the world are based on capital and individualism, and we are not in an economy based on controlling resources according to the specificity of each people or the specificity of each region. I remember years ago that the Zeitgeist movement appeared and tried to present new ideas aimed at getting out of the world from the stage of depleting the resources of our planet. Unfortunately, this movement no longer exists or has ceased to be active because it did not receive enough attention. I expect the same scenario to happen with the so-called FREEMAN ON THE LAND movement.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
February 26, 2023, 02:56:08 AM
Corrupt Government and carrier politicians dont like freedom preaching people living in peace with their neighbors and with nature.
The Freeman Movement is a generally peaceful people who live in a way where they do not depend on or need government to take care of them and just want to be left alone.
https://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/freeman-on-the-land-sovereign/

The "Natural Law" king, just walks out and leaves the fictitious court.
https://youtu.be/1rUPFXbADvE
Pages:
Jump to: