Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeWallet steal my DOGECOINS - page 2. (Read 308 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 23, 2020, 07:41:21 AM
Freewallet is not a wallet.

a wallet will never ask you to KYC
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 23, 2020, 07:26:29 AM
Dogecoin website only recommends their core wallet (which was not so long ago updated!), but maybe you can ask on Dogecoin Reddit or their ANN for advises on a good wallet, preferably one that doesn't need the whole blockchain.
In the past I've been using Multidoge, but I don't know if it's still good.

Online wallets are always a risk, even the ones that are not scam. If you want to have happy days in crypto, start avoiding them.

bought ledger this is a good wallet. I just want to warn everyone not to use Freewallet
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 23, 2020, 07:12:24 AM
Dogecoin website only recommends their core wallet (which was not so long ago updated!), but maybe you can ask on Dogecoin Reddit or their ANN for advises on a good wallet, preferably one that doesn't need the whole blockchain.
In the past I've been using Multidoge, but I don't know if it's still good.

Online wallets are always a risk, even the ones that are not scam. If you want to have happy days in crypto, start avoiding them.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 135
January 23, 2020, 07:05:11 AM
Should have googled them first. They're obvious scammers.

I thought it was an honest wallet.

Google freewallet scam.
January 23, 2020, 07:02:53 AM

I thought it was an honest wallet.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 135
January 23, 2020, 06:54:07 AM
January 23, 2020, 06:47:48 AM
I used the wallet for payments, withdrew a large amount of dogecoins to it, then I wanted to withdraw it, and my wallet was banned, they asked for documents, I sent everything, they began to ask for incomprehensible screenshots, I also sent them, as a result, my funds remained in the wallet. Do not use this application . You may not get your money back.
Pages:
Jump to: