Pages:
Author

Topic: Frequent 400 Bad Request errors - page 2. (Read 248 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
October 04, 2022, 12:32:51 PM
Is anyone else experiencing this?
No. I can't remember if I had used firefox or not in the last few days as I use both firefox and Chrome frequently but I had no issue like this you mentioned. However, not sure if it worths to mention (not relevant I think)- I had very bad experience with forum search as it was taking years to load the search result which resulted in giving up.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 04, 2022, 12:18:33 PM
I don't know how many people have had it in the last few days, but luckily I didn't. I'm using crhome and I'm doing fine so far although sometimes I feel a little irritated because of the slow internet connection. Yes, it's obviously very annoying.

I was wondering, how long was the duration of the annoyance you felt?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
October 04, 2022, 12:14:24 PM
I am using Firefox as well and had no issues whatsoever in the last couple of days (or even weeks for that matter).
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
October 04, 2022, 12:04:01 PM
As per topic title. Over the past day or so the forum has been frequently giving me 400 Bad Request errors. It seems either Firefox, Cloudflare, or the forum server itself is doing something stupid. (It's probably Cloudflare, since if Firefox or nginx were managing to get something as simple as a HTTP GET request wrong then half the Internet wouldn't work, whereas Cloudflare seems to really like causing intractable issues that inexplicably only affect some users on some sites. It's their thing.)

Pages:
Jump to: