Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 44. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

They don't understand what is cryptocurrency , but hear from TV news or read from newspapers that cryptocurrency is the most expensive digital currency in the world, and they want to know how to work and trade processes, and so on. The conclusion is education about bitcoin will change the way people think about the bad side of bitcoin that is often used for illegal transactions. Because bitcoin is the same as other currencies only in digital form, it doesn't exist physically.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:12:05 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Those who do not want to follow the trend will be slow to develop their career. They do not want to have a certain amount of capital to start a business. They missed a great opportunity. Some of my friends have ignored Crypto. They will pay a hefty price for this in the next five years.
Activity: 62
September 04, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
As i share my knowledge in crypto in some of my friends they were only do on ignoring it,so i decided not to spend more time in my friends cause i know theyre not willing of crypto,so why should i force them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
It really depends from the audience. People who have little understanding about crypto won't show much enthusiasm, as the simply know very little about it. Obviously your side of the story feels understood as - IT'S CRYPTO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Activity: 64
September 03, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
My friend initially underestimated the cryptocurrency, after they found out now they even asked to learn a lot from me
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
Few of my friends that I introduced bitcoin to really  welcomed the idea  I encouraged to do a trial but I was really disappointed when I discovered that they didn't do a follow-up despite all my tutorials and lectures showing them  the ways to go about it, I think its look somehow complex to them of course it requires a highly motivated will to get involve in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
September 03, 2018, 09:39:13 PM
Everytime I thought about cryptocurrency with my friends they all think that it's only a scam. They don't agree with the existence of bitcoin. I'm always thinking why they don't believe about cryptocurrency? I got my answer when I'm at time of getting withdrawals from the bank and they said it's true? Yes it is. Very thankful for the existence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 10:47:01 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Two types of friends;
The one who cares you and one that only needs you.

That's life! Don't be bothered if they listen to you or not. As long as you already did your part as a friend and its up to them if they will value it. Most of the people don't recognize your essence specially if your don't have things to be presented. But as long as they see your status and capability, they will recognize your presence.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 03, 2018, 09:21:57 PM
they all already know what bitcoin is. This digital currency has been popular since the end of last year. what they don't know is, about this forum and how to generate income from the bounty through this forum. and they all when I explain it, they don't believe at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 03, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
Some of my friends seemed scared when I mentioned it. Because in my country there is a lot of bad news about Bitcoin and it makes them worry a lot about Crypto. Only two people want to make money with me in the Crypto market and that is a very small number of 18 of my friends. Whatever, eventually the latter will regret.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 03, 2018, 09:15:15 PM
At first there were very optimistic because they've seen the fruit on my achievements.

But on the next days, they seem to be boring and lost their interest to crypto when they have seen and understand what does volatility means. I never encouraged them again because they are only looking to the crypto market as something that they can give them wealth overnight.
Very true, and almost usually like that.
I told my friend about how much i got from crypto and theyre surprised, but when i invite them to try at least the bitcointalk bounty, they really want to get big money but too lazy to do the task.
That's not how you tell your friends about making money with crypto.

You have to teach them on how to trade so you know now on how they can make themselves move with trading. But that's it, they all want an overnight career with crypto and they don't want to get through hardships, dips, corrections and losses. Well that's a typical way of thinking but its worth it just like how we experienced those losses and now its trying to recover.
Activity: 434
September 03, 2018, 08:52:16 PM
I've also taught about crypto currencies to close friends, but over time they are also interested in learning about digital money, and on the other hand there are some people who think that crypto is just something that is not clear, then the conclusion is never to care they will naturally if they will see us succeed with the crypto then naturally they will surely feel sorry for ignoring the world of cryptocurency.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
When i introduce cryptocurrency to my friends, others are interested and others are not, others are just ignoring it and i receive negative advice from them. Because in my country they are using cryptocurrency to scam people.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 08:37:22 PM
When I say the result from Crypto they are surprised and do not believe it. They also never stop asking about the legalization of Crypto. However, I say to my self that it is not my authority and duty to make them believe to crypto.. I just tell the truth of crypto is offers much advantages or even can ensure our financial needs.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 03, 2018, 08:35:42 PM
Bad press and the legal aspect are among the few things that can affect the growth Bitcoin/Cryptocurreny. People will still use cryptocurreny regardless most especially if there are incentives. The most important incentive (deflationary incentive) seems to have been taken away(I hope not). Other incentive such as reward based social media, blogging and video sites could also attract people easily.

You could ask your friends if they'll be willing to work and be paid in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. If they like the idea, you can introduce them to  sites like Steemit, DTube, DTalk, where they will work hard and earn Steem cryptocurreny.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 03, 2018, 08:24:04 PM
Most of the people are afraid to enter into the bitcoin because they are not understand about the bitcoin. If i talk   about bitcoin then they ask first question as whether it is legalize or not.
They became skeptic in the first place by asking if its legalize or not.

It doesn't need to be legalized if the country doesn't really have a say about it. What they have to do is wait for its adoption and while its not yet legalized or said to be illegal, you are good to use.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 08:17:01 PM
You do not need to feel bad for them as they may not do so well in the space. one has to have some personal love for it to study it further and then make some informed decisions as regards investments in it
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
when I talk about crypto, most of my friends ignore it, even just reply to what I tell just with a smile without any reaction, but that doesn't matter maybe because I'm still a beginner, so they haven't seen the results because there hasn't been a change in my life, but I'm sure if they have seen tangible evidence, without me talking at length they must have come to me at least to ask questions and definitely want to listen to my story about btc
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
Most of my friends just thought it was a bubble. That value is not real and always advises me not to participate. They do not know the technology or its future. Just look at the price and have negative thoughts. Crypto is new, the technology or the future for it is very long. I'm not sad about those thoughts of my friends, most people do not really consider crypto to be something of value. So we, the people who pursue the crypto career, firmly believe in its future
Activity: 145
September 03, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
bad reaction, they refused and pretended to know everything about cryptocurrency. my friend thinks crypto is a fraud because of the case of a decrease in bitcoin prices that had occurred in early 2018, many people suffered losses at that time, and they spread negative news to my friends causing negative issues.
Pages:
Jump to: