Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 41. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

When the story about bitcoin, my friend said it was fraud with internet technology because the price could be played by people. Another friend said it was illegal because some countries banned it because it was used by terrorists and mafias. Other friends say that bitcoin is not real because it is physically absent and we will lose money. I explained slowly about bitcoin from A to Z as much as my understanding, and showed my other friends who had enjoyed the benefits of bitcoin trading. Trade in cyberspace but when bitcoin can be cashed in real.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

In my experience, I rarely having friends that's excited when i tell them about bitcoin, i don't know why, but maybe the main reason is bad news they read make they suspicious about this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
September 05, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Just recently, last week I had a slightly similar situation or encounter with an old friend
that I introduced to Bitcoins. To my surprise He was so positive about it, not just the
legalization part but the whole idea of crypto investment, he's somewhat hooked and
excited to be a part of it. Ever since then I receive updates on the progress he's on,
he invested a healthy amount for start. Though some of my other colleagues are still
skeptic and negative at some point but I think as soon as bitcoin hits off just like last
year, things are gonna get interesting.
Activity: 14
September 05, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
when i start talking about crypto currencies in my friend, he was convince and he understand the benefits and good effects of it though i give him also the negative side but it seems like he wants to pursue it...
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 05:50:45 AM
At first they were very skeptical about the idea. Now, they are more open to learn about it, and thinking about investing too.  Cool
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 02:16:00 AM
When I talk about crypto currencies , my friends at first see suspicious suspicion, but more and more friends see the results I receive and change the way I think crypto currencies  is more positive. .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
some of my friends have very positive reactions about cryptocurrency education and they are very supportive and even they start saving and putting their money in cryptocurrency in the hope that they can get a lot of profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:12:27 AM
My friends have little knowledge of information technology, so my explanations have not yielded much results. However, some began to look for information on crypto-currencies and study the market.
Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 02:09:07 AM
When I was involved in Crypto currencies, Friend didn't support me! And they also do criticise me. But a few days later I got my profit then all friend loves my works. And they are interested in it.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 02:04:28 AM
A lot of them are hesitant. Some eventually believed in me but some are still skeptic with bitcoin. There are some who joined signature campaign but later on they just stopped.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 01:50:00 AM
When I explained bitcoin at that time my friend was not very concerned about blockchain technology and crypto development, but when I told them about crypto price growth they were very surprised, even though there were some of them who said that crypto would not last long, although they didn't know right regarding cryptocurrency makes a little guilty about explaining cryptocurrency to them. from that moment on I would rather be silent and only explain crypto to those who want to ask questions.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:37:35 AM
my friend's reaction to the cryptocurrency they are very enthusiastic and they are very many who are interested in trading this cryptocurrency, they really want to learn how to trade well and correctly so they really hope to be able to get very much profit.
Activity: 19
September 04, 2018, 10:45:57 PM
they shocks so much when i buy my own car and tell them that i buy it when i cash out the money from crypto
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 04, 2018, 10:22:20 PM
It's true when I talk about cryptocurrency to my friends they just underestimate what I say. Actually, I have graduated from university but I didn't try to find a job like my friend. I just focus on making money on cryptocurrency either by trading or investing. They always say that I have no good future because relying on cryptocurrency, I just hope with cryptocurrency I can prove that what they think about cryptocurrency is the biggest mistake because it has been underestimated, and I just waiting for the price of cryptocurrency recover and I will show it to them.
Activity: 162
September 04, 2018, 10:10:58 PM
Most of friends are not aware of cryptocurrencies they dont have any idea how to gain in this. But when you gave or showed them my proof their begin to ask how and when will i get my earnings that ive showed to them. And how to work with it to.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 04, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

It can't be helped that when people hear "bitcoin" or "crypto" they almost immediately associate it to "scam" or "ponzi." This is because the profit-oriented media has always sensationalized cryptocurrencies while disregarding any of the actual technical innovations behind it.

Sadly, as a result of this poor media coverage, people have associated crypto with negativity. It is now our job as early adopters to spread the real news and optimism about the future of crypto and the potential they have to change the world.
Honestly, I rarely hear news that has been exploding about bitcoin, there are some media that are neutral and not influenced by the government, so maybe my friends and your friends will be different when they hear bitcoin, my friends are very enthusiastic maybe because they have never seen negative news about bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 04, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

It can't be helped that when people hear "bitcoin" or "crypto" they almost immediately associate it to "scam" or "ponzi." This is because the profit-oriented media has always sensationalized cryptocurrencies while disregarding any of the actual technical innovations behind it.

Sadly, as a result of this poor media coverage, people have associated crypto with negativity. It is now our job as early adopters to spread the real news and optimism about the future of crypto and the potential they have to change the world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 04, 2018, 08:35:27 PM
I tried once that i gather some of my friends nearby and i open a discussion to them about the cryptocurrencies, why i am getting into cryptocurrency and why i am telling this to them and their reactions is a little bit 'meh', you know, just boring faces but i expected it but i know myself that i at least tried to convince and get them into this opportunity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2018, 08:09:08 PM
It's still hard to introduce people into Crypto-Currency world. Some people see it negatively at this moment, as last year Bitcoin was skyrocketing and now it's taking some time to rise again. They aren't confident about taking the necessary risks... And some might be seeing me as a fool to continue investing time and money in Bitcoin without guarantees it will profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 08:02:49 PM
mix reaction..some of my friends were excited ti know what and how to invest and some are suspicious whether it is legit or not but after we discussed about how beneficial bitcoin is,majority of them got excited to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: