Pages:
Author

Topic: From 1 Bitcoin to 100 Bitcoins - what would you do then? - page 6. (Read 3157 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074
so bill gates should have been robbed and murdered already? i don't think someone care if you have 100 btc or 1000 btc, many people have much more money than that and they are well known, i mean 65k is a joke....

I'm making the assumption that the OP is not the most publicly wealthy corporate insider on the entire planet...... that sort of status helps to protect your billions, and playing along with the globalisation agenda is what got Gates that money to begin with.

Maybe once the OP has branched out to find people who would genuinely want to help him protect a fortune and remain an independent individual, he can be as public as Bill Gates about his money. But that's not going to happen automatically the day he bags his BTC target. Mo' money, mo' problems.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
@ Carlton Banks, i know what you mean. But i dont have 100 BTC you must not worry  Grin   Cry.

But you are right, when i would have 100 BTC, then i wouldnt even post with the same PC and same IP where my Bitcoins are.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
I mean, I would take my decision (and solicit opinions for the decision) in private, not in public. Basically, I hope you're posting this through some IP anonymising service, because otherwise, you're kind of leaking more information about your BTC holdings than I would consider wise. I use anonymising services to login to bitcointalk.org, and I still don't reveal my BTC holdings (past, present or future) on this forum. Bear in mind that other people might copy your behaviour without taking precautions, you wouldn't want that, would you?

so bill gates should have been robbed and murdered already? i don't think someone care if you have 100 btc or 1000 btc, many people have much more money than that and they are well known, i mean 65k is a joke....
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
When you would make with a altcoin for example from 1 Bitcoin 100 Bitcoins, what would you do then?

This would be right now about 65.000 Dollar.

1. Would you cash out everything?

2. Would you invest in 5 new icos with each 20 Bitcoins and hold long term (12 - 24 month) and hoping that some of that 5 icos will double your 20 Bitcoins again 10x or more times? = 500 or more Bitcoins

3. Would you invest in altcoins?

If a person has debts to pay IRL, then cashing out and paying off would be the logical choice for sure. If there are no lingering debts to be paid, then perhaps long term invest should suffice. I would perhaps cash out the initial deposit of 1 coin, and then play around with the rest of the "profits". DC alt coin would be invest option for me and they only need a dev, so the invest amount to get it up and running wouldn't much either. If im to lazy to do any of the above, I would cash it all out, but unfortunately I can't say what I would with it, as it could pull down the forums standards  Grin
legendary
I mean, I would take my decision (and solicit opinions for the decision) in private, not in public. Basically, I hope you're posting this through some IP anonymising service, because otherwise, you're kind of leaking more information about your BTC holdings than I would consider wise. I use anonymising services to login to bitcointalk.org, and I still don't reveal my BTC holdings (past, present or future) on this forum. Bear in mind that other people might copy your behaviour without taking precautions, you wouldn't want that, would you?
legendary
4. "Keep it quiet" would be my next step, lol

What do you mean with keep it quiet?

You wouldnt do nothing and wait for Bitcoin rising?
legendary
4. "Keep it quiet" would be my next step, lol
legendary
When you would make with a altcoin for example from 1 Bitcoin 100 Bitcoins, what would you do then?

This would be right now about 65.000 Dollar.

1. Would you cash out everything?

2. Would you invest in 5 new icos with each 20 Bitcoins and hold long term (12 - 24 month) and hoping that some of that 5 icos will double your 20 Bitcoins again 10x or more times? = 500 or more Bitcoins

3. Would you invest in altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: