Pages:
Author

Topic: From 650 Bitcoins to one: Why you should never gamble - page 5. (Read 4125 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
set stop losses.

Anyway, considering the house edge is just a few % you either spent too much time gambling and losing or you put too much money on low odd bets

At the end most of the people actually end up losing a majority of their funds to the house edge. They end up losing most of their balances instead of just the 1% of their wagered.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
set stop losses.

Anyway, considering the house edge is just a few % you either spent too much time gambling and losing or you put too much money on low odd bets

Well i mean no one is gonna bet 1k satoshis all the time to high until the % house edge takes their winnings, people use strategies
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009
set stop losses.

Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
guys keep it cool man its chill sometimes you win, sometimes you lose like OP i have lost before but nothing compared to this guy. i felt crappy when i lost 6btc but 650btc.. but on topic op go outside man smoke a j haha jk do you gamble all the time?

I don't gamble all the time, it happens in phases. And I don't do drugs, no weed, no alcohol, no smoking, heck, I even don't like coffee. That is not my problem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Hello fellow degenerate, fortunately i don't have the bankroll that you do. I would most likely lose it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Your a fellow addict. The problem is that you need to fill your time doing something constructive and don't resort to gambling. Looks like you won a lot first and lost your profits which is very Lucky for you a lot of people have it the other way round.
Activity: 252
girlbtc.com
you should gamble with stratagy not only with luck .

when you win with luck , you find it is too easy to make money this way ,and you can not stop.

when you win with stratagy, what is not that easy, it force you to think and enjoy. so it is a game more than gamble.

our game 

Current round:2015-03-03 18:00 (GMT)0.005btc V.S.   0.008btc Smiley

wish your support.
Activity: 126
Moon
guys keep it cool man its chill sometimes you win, sometimes you lose like OP i have lost before but nothing compared to this guy. i felt crappy when i lost 6btc but 650btc.. but on topic op go outside man smoke a j haha jk do you gamble all the time?
Activity: 210
Im sorry bro Sad For ur loss, Look Mine ive had over 6 btc but gambling (: https://blockchain.info/address/19Un1cDJuUahwrXASJnVMJmjawRnFchrSb
Moon
I've lost about 50.000$ gambling in the past 7 years. I highly suggest any one who gamble to quit. I'm learning about it stopped doing so from now 2 Months and I felt much better.... I still got debts for about 6.000$  and I just work to pay them all and invest into any long/short term EV+ deal. OP I love people like you as I feel I'm who knows we never had to gamble (Again) on our cases. But those who don't know the gamble at all (The vice of it ) Stay away, sometimes I don't know why people full support gambling sites in this forum when if you think about it gambling only ruins ppl life.
stocks?? maybe ive been looking at organovo! and tesla
Activity: 182
I've lost about 50.000$ gambling in the past 7 years. I highly suggest any one who gamble to quit. I'm learning about it stopped doing so from now 2 Months and I felt much better.... I still got debts for about 6.000$  and I just work to pay them all and invest into any long/short term EV+ deal. OP I love people like you as I feel I'm who knows we never had to gamble (Again) on our cases. But those who don't know the gamble at all (The vice of it ) Stay away, sometimes I don't know why people full support gambling sites in this forum when if you think about it gambling only ruins ppl life.
Moon
Where did you play?

I played at Bitzino.com. They have a limit of 100 Bitcoins on 2:1 bets...Once I put 100 Bitcoins there and won, and once I lost. That's a cool $25'000 both times.
damn i see fuck man i dont even have 1 btc lol let alone 650! which was all winnings ? just consider it a lose and move on hard as it iss man i feel the pain i guess being poor<--me lol and being a gambler are two differnet things? :/
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
Where did you play?

I played at Bitzino.com. They have a limit of 100 Bitcoins on 2:1 bets...Once I put 100 Bitcoins there and won, and once I lost. That's a cool $25'000 both times.
Moon
Well, I have a gambling problem and I will ask my "Shrink" for help. My problem is that I like to play roulette. So long story short, I made it from 650 Bitcoins, where almost 600 were pure profit, to one. You can check it here: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1GJ7EMh9JyyBAKteQZLHXn8jbHz5ymfCqW And 340 Bitcoins from my winnings are not even in the Blockchain, als I only had them ingame (roulette) and sadly did not cash out until I had lost everything.

So here is my warning: Never gamble! It is just not worth it! Not the money, not the nerves. I also have played roulette wiht Fiat money in the last 10 years, my total loss up to date is around 25'000 Dollars. I now only have 1.4 Bitcoinis and 10.250 Million Dogecoins left...Now I just have the money to make ends meet.
its alright man dont stress man lifes to good to stress over this much just chill out ha what site you use?
Activity: 882
Exhausted
Gambling is just like drugs; you can have fun in moderation but not knowing when to stop can ruin your life pretty quickly.

This. When you notice you may have problems in gambling addiction, you really need to stop immediately and get some external help.
FYR: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/addiction/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Well, I have a gambling problem and I will ask my "Shrink" for help. My problem is that I like to play roulette. So long story short, I made it from 650 Bitcoins, where almost 600 were pure profit, to one. You can check it here: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1GJ7EMh9JyyBAKteQZLHXn8jbHz5ymfCqW And 340 Bitcoins from my winnings are not even in the Blockchain, als I only had them ingame (roulette) and sadly did not cash out until I had lost everything.

So here is my warning: Never gamble! It is just not worth it! Not the money, not the nerves. I also have played roulette wiht Fiat money in the last 10 years, my total loss up to date is around 25'000 Dollars. I now only have 1.4 Bitcoinis and 10.250 Million Dogecoins left...Now I just have the money to make ends meet.

that is really sad story about gambling, it was just bad luck to lose such high amount in gambling.
Activity: 462
You claim 600 BTC were pure profit, so you pretty much just lose what you've won which isn't so bad. Many get into debt due to mining and get relationship and health problems. Its good you are aware of the issue. Its only money and could of been worse.

I don't think it matters that much that the 600 BTC was profit. I'm sure 600 BTC to him is a lot of money therefor it's very hard to look at it as you just lost your profit. He's probably looking at it as $162k loss which is horrible.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Gambling is just like drugs; you can have fun in moderation but not knowing when to stop can ruin your life pretty quickly.

Exactly mate..In moderation it can be fun..and be profitable at the same time. I used to bet on all the games I can find n lose a lot. now I only bet one or 2 games a day max.. N i am making some profits now Smiley

The only gamble that really allows you to make profit is sports bets and such, roulette and others are just not gonna help you.

not really, all gamble are just the same, even if you bet for favorites on the sports bet, they always have the chance to lose to a small teams, so there is never a guarantee that you really make money
and againts small team, they got a pretty small odds, tempting you bet huge amount wit small gain

Some games like sports betting and poker have a skill factor. If you are good at it, you could have a better chance to win than less skillful players and you may even have a +EV. Some games like roulette and dice depends on luck only.

There is people here that has been posting their sport bets and some of them have profits after thousands of bets so yeah you can have +EV
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
You claim 600 BTC were pure profit, so you pretty much just lose what you've won which isn't so bad. Many get into debt due to mining and get relationship and health problems. Its good you are aware of the issue. Its only money and could of been worse.
Activity: 868

Exactly mate..In moderation it can be fun..and be profitable at the same time. I used to bet on all the games I can find n lose a lot. now I only bet one or 2 games a day max.. N i am making some profits now Smiley

The only gamble that really allows you to make profit is sports bets and such, roulette and others are just not gonna help you.

not really, all gamble are just the same, even if you bet for favorites on the sports bet, they always have the chance to lose to a small teams, so there is never a guarantee that you really make money
and againts small team, they got a pretty small odds, tempting you bet huge amount wit small gain

Some games like sports betting and poker have a skill factor. If you are good at it, you could have a better chance to win than less skillful players and you may even have a +EV. Some games like roulette and dice depends on luck only.
Pages:
Jump to: