Pages:
Author

Topic: From Bangladesh, want to buy Bitcoin! HELP ME - page 3. (Read 6501 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
hello,

I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I would like to buy bitcoins. so went to Buybitcoin.com  and filled an order. later googled that site and read a lot about if being a scam site. so im a bit scared now. do not want to get scammed.

i've already tried ecurrencyzone.com but they do not take bank deposits from Bangladesh. this is terrible. Anyway can any of you fellow Indians guide me to proper genuine links where i can buy Bitcoins. my options are Western Union, Moneygram, a friend of mine has paypal, and best option is Bank desposit.

Please help fellow Indians. please recommend me some reputed sellers/exchangers in India who would take Bank deposits or WU or Moneygram.

Bitcoin world e apnake swagoto janai Smiley Ami Kolkatan, amar profile e eshe amake message korun ami apnake bhalo deal dobo.
Dhonno bad Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Hi,

I'm based in London. I already buy/sell bitcoin to India and Pakistan via WU and MoneyGram.

PM me with details of how many coins you require.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Depends on how many Bitcoin you wish to buy.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hello,

I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I would like to buy bitcoins. so went to Buybitcoin.com  and filled an order. later googled that site and read a lot about if being a scam site. so im a bit scared now. do not want to get scammed.

i've already tried ecurrencyzone.com but they do not take bank deposits from Bangladesh. this is terrible. Anyway can any of you fellow Indians guide me to proper genuine links where i can buy Bitcoins. my options are Western Union, Moneygram, a friend of mine has paypal, and best option is Bank desposit.

Please help fellow Indians. please recommend me some reputed sellers/exchangers in India who would take Bank deposits or WU or Moneygram.
Pages:
Jump to: