Pages:
Author

Topic: [FS] GS Server PSUs, boards & kits, Stickminers, GPU riser power, made in USA - page 2. (Read 15948 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
That depends on how inclusive your "all kinds" is. They work for all HP Common Slot PSUs, which include 750W, 1200W and 1500W models.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Can Dual-Purpose DPS800/DPS1200 Interface Board be used for all kind HP server models?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
In general yes, but if you're looking for boards for that PSU I don't have 'em.
How much for cables for corsair RM series (molex/peg)?Smiley and how much shipping to Europe?
legendary
And both posting in this thread and sending me a PM get email alerts, so I was told four different ways that you sent me a message. Just the PM is enough.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I sent you a pm to order a couple boards and some cables.
legendary
Yeah. I'm restocking on PSUs so I'd need to wait for them to arrive but I've got everything else.

In case any of you GPU rig guys are interested, I can make cables for EVGA modular PSUs, including a cable to power a seventh GPU from the unused CPU power jack.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Do you have any DPS1200 PSU Kits available?
legendary
In general yes, but if you're looking for boards for that PSU I don't have 'em.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Are you shipping to Europe?
I have some unused dpa 2500 bb, but with 6pin cables (was used to power antminer s7)
legendary
Bumping this guy since it's been a while. I have DPS1200 kits in stock. Not a lot of PSUs but those can be had readily, however I have stacks of boards and cables on hand.

Also don't overlook the 2Pac 2xBM1384 stickminer, a new Compac version that's twice as good as the last one.

Development is ongoing in Bitfury 16nm miners (2-chip stick, 6-chip and 11-chip pods, 33-chip S1/S3/S5 refit boards) and a 7+1 port USB stud hub with adjustable per-port current limiting.

I've also got a bunch of available hosting space at 8.9 cents per kilowatt-hour, about $65 per kilowatt per month, which includes VPN remote access. No minimum, no contract; my hosting is built specifically for the little guy.
legendary
Yeah, the DPS1200 can be internally volt-adjusted from about 11.8 to 13.0V which means a 54-chip S7 can be taken up above 5TH (I've got one in hosting that pulls more like 5.3-5.4) or down to about 0.22J/GH (about 4TH/900W) without any real hacking.

Been running S7 and S9 (and even some S4+) off this PSU for a year with no issues. I've also just assembled the first test board of a new improved layout and it seems to work fine, so I may end up getting a fresh batch started sometime soon.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
dps1200 psu kit arrived today.

currently dont have anything for it to power but just might have to put something on it tonight to see it run Smiley

My batch 2 S7 got recently connected to DPS1200 with sidehack's breakout board and it is flying at above 5Th  Smiley.
It was always a 4.65Th miner before. It is a great PSU!
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
dps1200 psu kit arrived today.

currently dont have anything for it to power but just might have to put something on it tonight to see it run Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
You can buy the miner and have it shipped here, and I will host it. I charge monthly, don't usually ask for extended contracts. Anyone hosting with me is free to have his miner shipped anywhere at any time.

any step by step guide for how to build 6xr9 290 rig ( including MB settings and of course the power setting-cables,risers and other stuff )_mining Eth
thanks
legendary
You can buy the miner and have it shipped here, and I will host it. I charge monthly, don't usually ask for extended contracts. Anyone hosting with me is free to have his miner shipped anywhere at any time.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Hello, I am interested in miner hosting. Can you buy miner for me and host for me? Example for 1 year, after that you can send me the miner? Any complete detail?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
antminer s7 s9 120v kit

2 HPcommon slot boards

10 cables

I like the versatility these setups provide.
legendary
Depends on length and what terminations you want, and to some extent quantity. What are you looking for?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
pricing on the 6pin pci-e cabling?
legendary
Bump for some updates.

I have pared down some of the inactive items, notably the Dell 750W boards and kits. This board is currently in prototype for a new improved version which will allow both screw terminals and PCIe 6-pin jacks. It will also be designed to pair up with other D750 kits more readily for single-switch control of multiple supplies (which means a 1500W single rail from 120V is possible for about $100) and should implement thermostatic automatic fan control.

I have added 1200W and 1500W kit listings to the DPS812 board section. I think these are pretty great.

I have added a new product - a 5V adapter board intended to take in 12V and provide 5V and 12V output for GPU risers and other PC innards.

I also updated the cables section with more information - I can now manufacture 6-pin splitters, 6+2 cables and 4-pin Molex cables, as well as provide sheathing for cables at an additional cost.

New products are in development, including a current-gen Compac stickminer, a stout powered USB hub, and an ATX24 adapter for motherboard power from a server PSU.
Pages:
Jump to: