Pages:
Author

Topic: fuck - page 4. (Read 16676 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
September 28, 2012, 04:41:42 PM
I would bet there is 0 progress..... He's hiding scared or has already been confronted by someone
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
September 28, 2012, 01:26:04 PM
Except for the two big strong men with the baseball bats who already where looking for him, as was reported earlier.
But that doesn't explain why he's gone again because if the batmen found him he would not put up a comedy on tis forum but either would have payed or not.

The guy is scum, he was clearly a scammer and essentially admitted doing it.

How is the progress with this scammer?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
September 28, 2012, 01:07:20 PM
Except for the two big strong men with the baseball bats who already where looking for him, as was reported earlier.
But that doesn't explain why he's gone again because if the batmen found him he would not put up a comedy on tis forum but either would have payed or not.

The guy is scum, he was clearly a scammer and essentially admitted doing it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2012, 11:44:23 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
September 28, 2012, 11:14:32 AM
September 28, 2012, 11:13:02 AM
Hypothetical question:

Is it better to A:) accept the statement by an established scammer that he is changing his ways when he actually returns less than .05% of the amount he has stolen, and demands that everyone keep silent because his theft is based on mental illness and he might have a relapse into criminality if anyone questions him; or B:) do we keep the pressure on that same scammer, and demand full restitution for everything he has stolen, honoring all promises and sales made and not accept extortion as a communication tool?

Just wondering.
A) People (who presumably were not 'scammed' by him) started attacking him even before he payed back the small sum.
B) Since he has no reason besides his own to start this thread i'm not sure how much 'pressure' you could actually excert via an internet forum. It might even prove to be counterproductive as people here have no way of forcing him to pay.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 28, 2012, 10:55:32 AM
Hypothetical question:

Is it better to A:) accept the statement by an established scammer that he is changing his ways when he actually returns less than .05% of the amount he has stolen, and demands that everyone keep silent because his theft is based on mental illness and he might have a relapse into criminality if anyone questions him; or B:) do we keep the pressure on that same scammer, and demand full restitution for everything he has stolen, honoring all promises and sales made and not accept extortion as a communication tool?

Just wondering.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
September 27, 2012, 02:46:42 PM
Considering that what you quoted and commented was over two weeks old and btcguy at least paid some of his debt back in the meantime, we can only assume he fled after you dragged this out into the light again.
September 27, 2012, 02:36:33 PM
i dont need no more fucking shit from anybody.

Then leave and stay away.

Man, you sure are behaving like a giant fucktard..
And it's not even just one fucktard, it's like a fractal of fucktardiness.

Give the guy a break, he's trying to correct his errors.

He's not, he has vanished again.

Sure, but now we won't know if that is because of the fuctard, right?
September 27, 2012, 02:18:42 PM

He's not, he has vanished again.
September 27, 2012, 01:30:08 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 25, 2012, 01:02:13 AM
This is what he wrote me yesterday:

my attorney is advising me not to make partial payments or refund with coins. i need to build up enough cash and pay everybody back at once with a certified bank check.

LOL! A play straight out of the pirate playbook.  "Attorney" = "stall, while I get to move to a new address"
Speaking of Pirate, he could write a book about scamming (something catchy like : "How I scammed the living shit out of gullible idiots") and use the profits to repay his creditors.

People who 'invested' in bs&t would be the first to buy that book. Suckers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Decent Programmer to boot!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 24, 2012, 09:03:57 PM
My attorney is off on some strange tangent about mescaline...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
September 24, 2012, 08:04:59 PM
Probably sold them to multiple people.... Not hard to say yes to everyone's offers..... Dumb ass BTCguy,, Shame on you...
September 24, 2012, 06:08:32 PM
Actually, come to think about it, I think BTCGuy was attempting to auction and sell the same video card a few times at one point.
September 23, 2012, 09:41:05 PM
So, he can afford an attorney at hundreds of dollars per conversation, but he can't afford to pay his obligations or ship the items he has already sold?

Fascinating.

MY SIDES

+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 23, 2012, 07:06:59 AM
Where's the picture?  I must've missed it.

After reading through all this drama, missing out on the picture is almost too disappointing to bear!

~pyotr
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
September 20, 2012, 03:18:52 PM
Where's the picture?  I must've missed it.
Pages:
Jump to: