Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck Christmas, it's too much of a chore - page 2. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 21, 2014, 10:24:55 AM
Christmas times is the most stressful time of the year, it's a very shitty holiday. All about shopping, 90% of us have dropped the jesus shit (yeah pulled the number out of my ass).
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
December 21, 2014, 10:12:34 AM
I see what you're saying. It isn't too much of a bother to me, but it is a nice "break" from my routine. Besides, I actually have fun buying presents for my family. I see how it can get annoying or too intrusive, though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 21, 2014, 09:34:17 AM
Christmas is famous world wide holiday, except may be muslim countries, nowadays it is more shopping holidays. Especially in Germany - there are Christmas markets and so on. And yes, in Christmas you can do some home work too with laptop e.t.c. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2014, 08:58:58 AM
I am now actually locked in my room with a bowl of cornflakes and my laptop to do work because now I have to face the inevitable swarm of family members that make the house feel extremely small and force you to make polite small talk and even if you do the shopping early it still feels like it's a rush to get everything done by Christmas day.

Honestly, I could do without presents if it meant I could do all my work and game in peace :S things aren't as bad this year thankfully but it's still a case of "Too many people gtfo out of the house!" >_<

Also posting some Bill Maher up to illustrate my point, oh and for fucks sake the Christmas music! Not to mention strictly come dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpATMO-6_o
Pages:
Jump to: