Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck Summer! - page 8. (Read 29224 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
June 10, 2015, 06:52:09 PM
Though I have nothing against summer, I'd prefer eternal late-spring weather. Tired of temperatures like +36-37 degrees Celsius, continental climate completely sucks. Maybe I should move closer to sea?

You could move closer to southern Tasmania. Pretty sure that would be a much more comfortable temperature, all year around.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 10, 2015, 03:35:04 PM
Summers great as long as you don't live in a desert or hot area.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
June 10, 2015, 01:51:20 PM
Bumping my infamous fuck summer thread, I am currently suffering from a high pollen count attack this week.

I'm in Las Vegas this week. It was 105 degrees the other day. I watched a fat lady cross the street from the Wynn to the Fashion Show mall. The friction of her thighs rubbing together when she ran across the street caused her to burst into flames. You could smell scorched pubic hair for two blocks.

I'm traveling with a friend that fell asleep at the pool. He looks like a blond radish. We were walking around the mall at Caesars and every time a couple of cute girls would walk by I poked him on the back. He would scream,  then they would scream and run away. Great summer fun. Caesars security threw us out. lol

Tell me more about the scorched pubic hair smell. It brings back memories of when I was young and active. I would come late and smell that smell in the home knowing that I probably got mail awaiting to be opened. I love that smell! You know that smell? The smell of a burning asshole. One day I came home and smelled that smell. It smelled liked... The UPS and FedEx guys delivered a package. I wasn't disappointed. Even the misses was smiling ear to ear, one of which I kissed and even smelled burning ear wax, probably due to the mayonnaise. Women! What will they think of next.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 10, 2015, 01:45:37 PM
Sad I want winter back now! >_<

Every season has its own impacts over your health and it examines you for the charles darwin's theory that is survival of the fittest . You must have the potential to bear this .
Activity: 269
June 10, 2015, 01:25:46 PM
Only thing I dislike about summer is getting my damn electricity bill - here in Houston running the ac is a must.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2015, 12:38:03 PM
Sad I want winter back now! >_<

I hear ya man. Altough i do love winter, spring and summer equally, I'm always depressed when it's the mid of July and i want to go skiing. Besides, these insects are killing me... Like someone said, in winter even though it's could you can always warm yourself up with some clothes etc, but what can you do in summer?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 10, 2015, 10:28:41 AM
Well I concur the fuck summer part. Not everybody has luxury to see those tan lines on hot girls in summer.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
June 10, 2015, 10:07:49 AM
why hate summer? you can repel the heat with air conditioner or cold drinks.

if there's anything I hate about summer, it's the increase of girls with tan lines  Tongue

Fuck summer? I think it goes the other way round

+69  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2015, 09:00:21 AM
Though I have nothing against summer, I'd prefer eternal late-spring weather. Tired of temperatures like +36-37 degrees Celsius, continental climate completely sucks. Maybe I should move closer to sea?

I'm experiencing only 16 - 20 degrees celsius and already I'm sick of it lol Tongue looks like the temperatures are staying pretty low though considering it's summer, so grateful for that because last year was hell.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 10, 2015, 08:40:18 AM
Bumping my infamous fuck summer thread, I am currently suffering from a high pollen count attack this week.

I'm in Las Vegas this week. It was 105 degrees the other day. I watched a fat lady cross the street from the Wynn to the Fashion Show mall. The friction of her thighs rubbing together when she ran across the street caused her to burst into flames. You could smell scorched pubic hair for two blocks.

I'm traveling with a friend that fell asleep at the pool. He looks like a blond radish. We were walking around the mall at Caesars and every time a couple of cute girls would walk by I poked him on the back. He would scream,  then they would scream and run away. Great summer fun. Caesars security threw us out. lol
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
June 10, 2015, 08:12:07 AM
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
June 10, 2015, 07:56:22 AM
What the fuck you dont like summer?

Its the best time in year...
On the beach with nice cute girls in bikini and coktails?

You are silly!
legendary
June 10, 2015, 07:41:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
April 13, 2015, 01:37:06 PM
How can you not like summer? I enjoy rain sometimes, but cloudy days are just too depressive lol
I can take cold better though, so to work I still like the sun but with a normal temperature, like 20º or so.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 13, 2015, 10:51:48 AM
Ive been waiting for summer for too long. I hope it lasts and lasts.
legendary
April 13, 2015, 06:55:09 AM
I miss winter already Tongue but yeah, rain, hopefully the summer won't be as unbearable as it was last year.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
April 13, 2015, 06:48:29 AM
Yay Yay!! Rains are muthafucking awesome Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 07, 2015, 06:19:45 PM
Rain is fucking coming and rain is fucking awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
April 07, 2015, 05:45:28 PM
I know it's only spring right now, but it's that time of the year again folks, time to post rage about all the things wrong with the hot seasons here, all it took was for the temperature to go up by a few degrees and for the pollen to come out and already I'm suffering.

Ah Lethn how was your Winter
See you hibernated all throughout the season to bring back the Summer Fun XD
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
April 07, 2015, 01:20:12 PM
I love summer, I live near paris in france and it rains every days, or every two days, so summer is the only moment during the year where the weather is not too cold and I can hang out outside with my friends
Pages:
Jump to: