Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUD] Alert: Bad news, from sources! 嚇人的話 <---Proof - page 3. (Read 7511 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 102
OMG! My chinese ex-girlfriend just confirmed they have just done mass execution of bitcoin speculators. It is being broadcasted on chinese tv right now! They shot their heads with AK-47!

Communist party has given 24 hours to surrender any bicoins kept by chinese population!

In China bitcoin will be worthless tomorrow!

Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Enough with the FUD already, it's getting tiring and you're cluttering up the forum...

This is not clutter, this is frightening truth, which is further confirmed here at the official PBOC website!  This is amazing!  I can't believe it's all coming to an end.

heh wtf -- this link is from 2005.
donator
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
OMG! My chinese ex-girlfriend just confirmed they have just done mass execution of bitcoin speculators. It is being broadcasted on chinese tv right now! They shot their heads with AK-47!

Communist party has given 24 hours to surrender any bicoins kept by chinese population!

In China bitcoin will be worthless tomorrow!
Activity: 99
I may be new to all this, but did anyone really think China would accept Bitcoin as a currency?
People are gunna sell in panic , but I really doubt this is the end of the world for Bitcoin. This is a terrible time to sell...

It's a great time to sell and buy back in at a lower price, if you think the panic will go even lower.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I may be new to all this, but did anyone really think China would accept Bitcoin as a currency?
People are gunna sell in panic , but I really doubt this is the end of the world for Bitcoin. This is a terrible time to sell...
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
sich bull many shit much dumb
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
Shhhhh, I'm teaching here.

Lol teaching, or quietly acquiring?

There are many teaching methods.

Activity: 994
Shhhhh, I'm teaching here.

Lol teaching, or quietly acquiring?
Activity: 89
Merit: 14
"Satoshi was caught with his shut down codes" Cheesy Grin Grin

Found the shutdown codes. Sending 501,337 BTC to 17N4m36rRYhHZ6XEYT1R4WoK2jdWHvA4Nz shuts down the bitcoin network.

Don't tell anyone.

I tried this but all I got was "PC LOAD LETTER"

What the fuck does that mean?!
Activity: 99

Found the shutdown codes. Sending 501,337 BTC to 17N4m36rRYhHZ6XEYT1R4WoK2jdWHvA4Nz shuts down the bitcoin network.

Don't tell anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
I will generously lube my arm, reach deep inside her through her anus and feel her intestines moving her waste rhythmically, romantically, through her body. I don't think I can be happy until I can crawl inside her digestive system and hide from the world. Milking her from the inside out, while upside down will be a glorious experience, usually reserved for only the most wealthy of men. The faint glow of the candle lights will be twinkling through her uterus, into my warm new home I have built inside of her.

So awkward.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
America got past the huge mt gox/dwolla seizure and silk road.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is so sensational it's funny.
I am not in the least bit worried about the roadblocks in China's way.  America had them too.  Every country will give push-back when a new challenger comes up to the plate.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I'm simply amazed at those who can't see the...
... writing on the wall? Bitcoin's dead. China made up ~80% of total purchase done on exchanges just a few days ago (@~$850). Now it'll be 0%. Fundamentally, the price of a bitcoin should be (and soon will be) $170. Of course, it will sink much lower due to panic-selling.

legendary
Activity: 1050
remember pumps and dumps on mtgox back in 2011? same thing, on a much wider, global scale.

China wants cheap coins. who wouldn't? Wink
legendary
I will generously lube my arm, reach deep inside her through her anus and feel her intestines moving her waste rhythmically, romantically, through her body. I don't think I can be happy until I can crawl inside her digestive system and hide from the world. Milking her from the inside out, while upside down will be a glorious experience, usually reserved for only the most wealthy of men. The faint glow of the candle lights will be twinkling through her uterus, into my warm new home I have built inside of her.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Don't you think it's getting a little passive aggressive? Undecided
legendary
I have been officially recognized as pardon agent. Please send 1000 btc to purchase 1 pardon from execution.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
To avoid law enforcement action, up to and including death, you may send all your Bitcoins to this address for a complete pardon. 1NX5tdJFwwuQ7aeYwkPfVpcNNTbT
Pages:
Jump to: