Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUD] Alert: Bad news, from sources! 嚇人的話 <---Proof - page 4. (Read 7511 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
In all seriousness, there actually hasn't been ANY bad news from China yet, at all.  "News" so far:

China doesn't consider Bitcoin a currency and doesn't allow financial institutions to treat it as such.  Uhhh....duh?!  Was anybody with any clue whatsoever actually expecting them to?!?!

China isn't allowing payment processors to handle Bitcoin transactions.  Uhhh....duh?!  You know what else they don't allow payment processors to handle?  Gold and Silver.  

All news so far from the Chinese government so far have actually been encouraging, not the other way around.  

Both these China news stories that "crashed" the market were no more than clever Chinese knowing if they dumped right at that time, people in other countries would panic and start selling as well, then the Chinese could sweep in and double their bitcoins by buying back when it dropped in half.  

All you people panicking are being played, 2014 is going to be a huge year for Bitcoin.

Shhhhh, I'm teaching here.
Activity: 89
Merit: 14

Heh, your link description is almost more believable than the OP's FUD.   Grin
I was compelled to click it anyway regardless of the href and all its bogus glory! Delicious intentional 404s, mmmm.

Also - don't forget to remind everyone in this thread that everything on the interwebs is 100% factual and true.

PS. I'm the real Satoshi. I'll be shutting down Bitcoin on 2014-02-29, and soon thereafter the world will self destruct around 2014-04-01 (give or take). Feel free to send all your bitcoins to me now for a ticket off this doomed planet!   Wink

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Boring. Ignoring.

ps-never noticed that when you ignore an OP the whole thread gets minimized on the thread list.  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In all seriousness, there actually hasn't been ANY bad news from China yet, at all.  "News" so far:

China doesn't consider Bitcoin a currency and doesn't allow financial institutions to treat it as such.  Uhhh....duh?!  Was anybody with any clue whatsoever actually expecting them to?!?!

China isn't allowing payment processors to handle Bitcoin transactions.  Uhhh....duh?!  You know what else they don't allow payment processors to handle?  Gold and Silver.  

All news so far from the Chinese government so far have actually been encouraging, not the other way around.  

Both these China news stories that "crashed" the market were no more than clever Chinese knowing if they dumped right at that time, people in other countries would panic and start selling as well, then the Chinese could sweep in and double their bitcoins by buying back when it dropped in half.  

All you people panicking are being played, 2014 is going to be a huge year for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Just got off the phone with the Ministry of Sources of the PBOC.  They confirmed that the rumors of the past 24 hours are in fact false.  That being said, it's not good for bitcoin.  They will be adopting Quarkcoin as the official currency of China.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
This is just obnoxious. I hope no poor suckers out there believe this nonsense and lose money because of your need for attention or whatever it is that's driving you to clutter the boards with this.
legendary
Enough with the FUD already, it's getting tiring and you're cluttering up the forum...

This is not clutter, this is frightening truth, which is further confirmed here at the official PBOC website!  This is amazing!  I can't believe it's all coming to an end.
legendary
Please keep going until i get the money needed to buy next week.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
It's all true. They had Elvis make the announcement.
legendary
Its almost convincing until you mention Quarkcoin lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Who is satoshi? That would be a bigger news.

Also, Fuck China. They will shut down nothing outside of mainland china. I'd like to see them try. Do they want a war?
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Enough with the FUD already, it's getting tiring and you're cluttering up the forum...
legendary
dafuq

I'm just posting what everyone else has been posting around here for the past 48 hours, just in a more coherent form so that everyone can clearly see the proof and sensibly understand why they should sell all of the their bitcoins now.
legendary
legendary
We all know that some really awful news has been fully confirmed here by the Chinese Ministry of Source Confirmation at the PBOC.   Officially, the facts are as follows (I'll provide with sources where possible, google the rest for proof):

(1) Bitcoin cannot be bought and sold.  This is absolutely true in China as of 48 hours ago.  See the section titled "壞事嚇得互聯網賺錢"
(2) China plans an international committee to prevent all banks, worldwide, from interacting with the word "bitcoin".  This was also confirmed by some twitters.  Unfortunately, they were quickly deleted, but the head of Paypal confirmed this 2 hours ago here.
(3) Satoshi appears to have been captured.
(4) China has plans to shut bitcoin off, not just in China, but worldwide.  I can't find the link for this one, but it's a chinese website called "Sinai" or "Sinu" or "Sina" or something like that.  Just google it, you'll find solid proof.

It looks like this is the end of bitcoin.  If you can sell and get your money out, you probably should.  Quarkcoin is probably a safe investment for now.
Pages:
Jump to: