Pages:
Author

Topic: [FULL] Cloudbet.com Signature Campaign | Up to 0.0025 BTC/W - page 2. (Read 23299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
[...]
It's not required and it's not a rule. And most importantly, it concerned only those who apply! I just said that I pay attention to such details!

I know that's not what I meant! And I didn't mean to say that you were demanding it either.

I just highlighted that I did it, not because of this campaign, but because of the good experience I had in the past with you.  Wink

Now anyone can take my words out of context and accuse me of abusing campaign management.  Cry
Next time think twice before you write anything in public, especially campaign related (friendly suggestion) Wink
I can officially confirm that I won't add you to my trust list any time soon.

I think he just wanted to share, an analysis he makes for his choices. Despite not being the main element, because he pointed out that it was not worth rushing to add it to the list.
But, it is true that some management strategies are better left in private.
Either way, I don't think it detracts from the good work he's been doing. But, it may have served as a lesson for other future situations.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Now anyone can take my words out of context and accuse me of abusing campaign management.  Cry
Next time think twice before you write anything in public, especially campaign related (friendly suggestion) Wink
I can officially confirm that I won't add you to my trust list any time soon.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
RD, Please don't be offended, but you're embarrassing me.
Now anyone can take my words out of context and accuse me of abusing campaign management.  Cry

This is of course a joke. But you really shouldn't have said that in this thread.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
[...]
It's not required and it's not a rule. And most importantly, it concerned only those who apply! I just said that I pay attention to such details!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
And luckily I had already added you to my trust list, just in time.
You are very kind. In any case, I meant that I am categorically against being included in my trust list by those users who read my post and created their trust list for the first time. Moreover, it will not be superfluous to say that I would not accept such a user in the campaign.

Glad I did this a while ago! And I did it because you really deserved my consideration, for what you've done on some occasions regarding the campaigns you manage!
Personally, I just have to thank you for being able to work with someone as provisional as you. And as long as possible, I will try to continue working with you.

Keep up the good work!

Btw, guys, I'm thinking about creating a weekly entertainment event sponsored by Cloudbet (predicting the exact score in matches involving Liverpool).

Where the prizes will be in Bitcoins and not in free bets! What do you think?

If it's all done by the forum, I think the idea is excellent! I would be happy to participate.

But why focused on Liverpool? (Fine by me!) Does Cloudbet sponsor the club?
Activity: 952
Merit: 642
Magic

Sounds good to me! This will make the name Cloudbet more popular around the forum and will also be fun for the participants.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
You are very kind. In any case, I meant that I am categorically against being included in my trust list by those users who read my post and created their trust list for the first time. Moreover, it will not be superfluous to say that I would not accept such a user in the campaign.

Btw, guys, I'm thinking about creating a weekly entertainment event sponsored by Cloudbet (predicting the exact score in matches involving Liverpool).

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

I have been te-reading that manual a lot lately, and for sure I can vouch for that and tell you it is indeed a very good guide when doubtful on the actions to be taken dealing with this kind of issues.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1446
Cashback 15%
Username: gospodin
Current post count: 9708
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qur6q25y6l3q0engltmma8258sw6jxup6avpg94
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
Username: Jemzx00
Current post count: 1909
BTC SegWit Address: (SegWit uses block space more efficiently): bc1qgclud38hfyhc5vghm8pxwwe0fqky34saek8unl
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
Username: Pokapoka124
Current post count: 1247 (including this one)
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qllgtqeq76xv5k6t97lpahup7xw3ef75x68dskr
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Lol, just my luck, I don't want a custom Trust list on mobile.
But you are already here! I hope this helps to popularize custom trust lists a bit.  Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
Dear Bro,

Kindly accept my request

Username:josgandosbro
Current post count:559
BTC SegWit Address: 3M9sTYQZQuMYrDYM9XhGfC7g2nqmhuE2WJ
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
Guys, I'll tell you in confidence that your chances will increase if you have your own custom trust list.
Lol, just my luck, I don't want a custom Trust list on mobile.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 449
Username: Jopen
Current post count: 2536
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qag3wth3jjrga7x34l3x8zjgl623u5c2l8y87hw
Activity: 1442
Merit: 256
Username: ajanwalker
Current post count: 3014+1
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qxrw3dh4ujqdz6s4ez6506qzgaxxsza9f67mmmp
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
Username: rdluffy
Current post count: 4385 (this one included)
BTC SegWit Address: bc1q0gx54yzs2jgqxm64dwelmqwk232vnjes4hu82w

Guys, I'll tell you in confidence that your chances will increase if you have your own custom trust list.

Of course, I will definitely not accept into the campaign those users who, after reading this post, added me to their trust list (for the first time).

LoyceV has created an excellent manual: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loycevs-beginners-guide-to-correct-use-of-the-trust-system-5191802

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look to improve my forum reputation  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Username: slackovic
Current post count: 7544
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qrjet29qr6jm4rntxmms7mqv6kh3g75tmtpxtx6
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Username: yudi09
Current post count: 678
BTC SegWit Address: bc1qczw465p7zps6v294p2j906uhl0nupge2femz6h
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️

Of course, I will definitely not accept into the campaign those users who, after reading this post, added me to their trust list (for the first time).

LoyceV has created an excellent manual: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loycevs-beginners-guide-to-correct-use-of-the-trust-system-5191802
Pages:
Jump to: