Pages:
Author

Topic: Full list of anonymous coins - page 2. (Read 4662 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 09:44:33 PM
Add Vcash to the list:

XVC was engineered from the ground up for privacy features to prevent eavesdropping and censorship with encrypted 3-tier network and random ports use for nodes.
From white paper:
3. Encryption
All TCP network connections are secured using the Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)[1]. All UDP communications are encrypted using the Stream Cipher HC-256[3]. This prevents data mining, eavesdropping, censorship, traffic shaping and Deep Packet Inspection(DPI)[7].
4. Randomports
Random ports are used as to not advertise to the world that we are operating a cryptographic currency node.

Vcash also supports an optional anon ‘blended’ transactions with breakthrough tech Chainblender. Chainblender allows users to send instant private transactions without blockchain bloat.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
October 19, 2017, 09:20:13 PM
I have a nice little set of software that can help you out, just let me know and I will send along or whatever.  We compiled a list last year, but did not publish it and it was only about 1.8 GB, as a long load of info, and linked sets of spreadsheets.  The same information was in there a few times, pieces repeated and shared between lists because of the goal that we had, but a nice, one spreadsheet list should still be around 50-60 MB and a massive list, taking a while to load depending on where it is being parsed.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 18, 2017, 09:29:37 AM
I'm always using monero for full privacy
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
October 17, 2017, 12:49:29 AM
1.Monero
2. Zen
3. Spectrum
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 05:02:25 PM
Original thread is 2 years old.
Now you have got additionnal options

Zcoin
Cloakcoin
Verge
And a few others

Activity: 182
Merit: 108
October 16, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
Spectre coin
Kurrent
Komodo
Monero
Aeon

What about Dash, Zcash, Zcoin, Shadow coin, Navcoin etc there are alot of these tokens but I just believe for now that Monero has the best technology among then

What you guys think about verge (xvg)?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 12, 2017, 11:38:25 AM
bytecoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 12, 2017, 07:46:51 AM
Spectre coin
Kurrent
Komodo
Monero
Aeon

What about Dash, Zcash, Zcoin, Shadow coin, Navcoin etc there are alot of these tokens but I just believe for now that Monero has the best technology among then
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 12, 2017, 06:28:02 AM
your list is shit, but i will still quote it.
HUM BUG!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
March 12, 2017, 05:55:06 AM
Spectre coin
Kurrent
Komodo
Monero
Aeon
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
March 11, 2017, 11:38:18 PM
Good list anonymity is important because if we don't have then bitcoin does not offers all the features of cash and it also allows blockchain analysis to determine what you are doing with your coins.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
March 11, 2017, 08:28:16 PM
XCI is the first 420 niche coin using XMR code
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
July 20, 2015, 10:19:53 AM
Why anonymity is so important for you?

I think cryptocurrency should at least offer all the benefits of cash. No?
Is cash anonymous?

Yes, under most circumstances.
then just think about banks. And as long as banks govern everything, we can't speak about anonymity.

Using a bank account doesn't come under my 'most circumstances'.
But in a modern world you use your bank account for almost everything. You get your payment there, you pay your bills from there, etc.

C'mon. Think about what you use cash for every day. Most things do NOT involve a bank. I shouldn't even need to point this out.

Cash can be forged, so even though it can be anonymous, it's lacking important features.  Plus I can't stuff my cash into my computer to make an online purchase.

Agreed. But the subject here is anonymity ...
Activity: 76
Merit: 43
July 20, 2015, 10:10:05 AM

Is cash anonymous?

then just think about banks. And as long as banks govern everything, we can't speak about anonymity.

But in a modern world you use your bank account for almost everything. You get your payment there, you pay your bills from there, etc.

C'mon. Think about what you use cash for every day. Most things do NOT involve a bank. I shouldn't even need to point this out.

Cash can be forged, so even though it can be anonymous, it's lacking important features.  Plus I can't stuff my cash into my computer to make an online purchase.
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
July 20, 2015, 09:56:00 AM

Is cash anonymous?

July 20, 2015, 09:51:10 AM

1.8% plus network fees to send a cloaked message seems steep.  That is getting into the realm of merchant credit card fees.
Activity: 728
July 20, 2015, 09:49:27 AM

Is cash anonymous?

July 20, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
A very good list.  Here are some more:

https://cryptonote.org/coins

I'll be adding a coin I'm working on to this list shortly.

Dunno if you're aiming for completeness with that list but if so, there's a few omissions that you might wish to address:

https://github.com/mere-mortal/diamondback

https://github.com/mere-mortal/silverback

https://github.com/crz-mountcoin/mountcoin-dev

https://github.com/CherryNote/cherrynote

https://github.com/emergebtc/TavosBTC

Cheers

Graham

From what I can tell all of these are using CryptoNote except maybe TavosBTC, which I can't tell off hand.  Also, monutcoin-dev gives me a 404 error.
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
July 20, 2015, 09:26:56 AM
Check that WP out !!
CLOAKCOIN

http://www.cloakcoin.com/downloads/posa3wp.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: