Pages:
Author

Topic: Full, Member. Sr. Member and hero member account worth? - page 3. (Read 2402 times)

staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Nearing 1 BTC? So you're saying that an account with 490 activity and over 8k posts is worth so little?
Hilarious. One must really be dumb to sell accounts like that. Actually it's what the user would sell his for, I wouldn't sell mine unless I could retire with the loot.  Wink

It's not me Tongue it's those account seller that would sell for that price.
Agree, I wouldn't sell my account for 1 BTC either, it's not worth it, and we can easily earn that amount in a few months using Sr./Hero account Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Nearing 1 BTC? So you're saying that an account with 490 activity and over 8k posts is worth so little?
Hilarious. One must really be dumb to sell accounts like that. Actually it's what the user would sell his for, I wouldn't sell mine unless I could retire with the loot.  Wink

You think that's a little ammount? I think it's a huge ammount just for an account. True, it takes a long time to build a hero member up, but 1 bitcoin is still a lot of money. Its risky buying accounts too as they can easily be recovered and then you're out of pocket.
Nonsense. Then try getting 490 activity and so many posts and see how long it takes you.
I don't even wanna start with accounts that are trusted.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

You think that's a little ammount? I think it's a huge ammount just for an account. True, it takes a long time to build a hero member up, but 1 bitcoin is still a lot of money. Its risky buying accounts too as they can easily be recovered and then you're out of pocket.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
The going rate for accounts if you check around here is roughly 0.1 BTC / 100 activity.

Member 0.05
FM 0.12
SM 0.4
Hero 1

have been the standard prices for a long time.

I'm selling well below those rates.

Just saw the above posted in another thread. I still think Senior's go for more than that though like dbshck  said.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
You don't wanna be a hero kid. It ain't all as glamorous as it looks.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Prices will go down now when PD advertising is limited and full, DB also full others pay little so my guess that only few would pay those prices for account. Fraudsters might still find good use of those I guess

Activity: 298
I already gave him the Link above and I think the prices also varies weather the Account has an Avatar included with it or not.
They ask much more for Accounts with avatar.
I think Full Members are around 0.2. Those prices seem a little on the cheap side. You could easily make your money back within a month on a signature deal which is I guess why people want them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think the going rate :

Member : 0.06
F Member : 0.12
S Member : 0.24

Thanks can anybody confirm this?

I think Senior Members actually go for double that, or at least they did. Seen them sell for 0.6 before. Hero accounts go for around 1 bitcoin, but usually a bit less, though I did see someone sell one for 1.2 but it had some green feedback and was quite old.
Activity: 448
I think the going rate :

just take a browse in the Digital Goods forum, i've seen some threads offering this. but i doubt anyone is selling a senior member that cheap. probably double that from what i've seen.
Activity: 298
You can check in Digital goods category yourself.
Different people offering/asking different prices like this one. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-bitcointalk-accounts-40-sale-with-proof-of-legit-ownership-631455
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I think the going rate :

LOL no Tongue think of it like web domains and stuff, it's just purely how much people will pay for it.
legendary
Change is in your hands
I think the going rate :

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think the going rate :

legendary
No clue to be honest, but I wouldn't actually sell mine for less than 1000BTC Smiley
legendary
Change is in your hands
I saw some posts too thats why i was asking how much worth are these accounts Smiley
legendary
They're just worth what people will pay for them, I have heard of accounts being sold before.
Pages:
Jump to: