Pages:
Author

Topic: Full, Member. Sr. Member and hero member account worth? - page 2. (Read 2351 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
Cant believe you can actually buy a sr membership account, how long on average does it take to get to that position?

You will become a senior member in minimum 8 months. One activity per day. Provided that you post every 14 days and has total 240 posts.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
user_id or registered date should worth more than member status, just like low icq number

user_id and registered date is useless while member status will make you earn bitcoins if you enroll on signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
user_id or registered date should worth more than member status, just like low icq number
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Cant believe you can actually buy a sr membership account, how long on average does it take to get to that position?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I wonder how things will be in this forum in 5 years when shit really hits the fan and BTC becomes huge. Will they still accept new members? Will it be invite only? The accounts will be even more valuable by then if they become more rare to own.
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange

so what is exactly the criteria to become a senior or hero member ?

Activity points. 240 for Sr. Member and 480 for Hero Member
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nearing 1 BTC? So you're saying that an account with 490 activity and over 8k posts is worth so little?
Hilarious. One must really be dumb to sell accounts like that. Actually it's what the user would sell his for, I wouldn't sell mine unless I could retire with the loot.  Wink

You think that's a little ammount? I think it's a huge ammount just for an account. True, it takes a long time to build a hero member up, but 1 bitcoin is still a lot of money. Its risky buying accounts too as they can easily be recovered and then you're out of pocket.

1BTC is nothing for Hero account. With Hero, you can recoup that BTC quick with the high rates from signature campaings and what not. It takes ages to be an Hero on here.

What about Legendary accounts? How much would people pay?

It's nothing? You're exagerating. Not many people will pucker up 1btc for a FORUM ACCOUNT which is what it is at the end of the day. It doesnt look like many hero accounts do even get sold for probably a number of reasons. Most Hero rates only pay like a tiny bit more than Snr so you'd be better off buying one of them.

Well, you can in 2 months get your BTC back plus Hero Member gives you a lot more status and recognition than Sr, this is a bonus and some people will gladly pay for not. Not everyone is broke like us you know.  Undecided
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Nearing 1 BTC? So you're saying that an account with 490 activity and over 8k posts is worth so little?
Hilarious. One must really be dumb to sell accounts like that. Actually it's what the user would sell his for, I wouldn't sell mine unless I could retire with the loot.  Wink

You think that's a little ammount? I think it's a huge ammount just for an account. True, it takes a long time to build a hero member up, but 1 bitcoin is still a lot of money. Its risky buying accounts too as they can easily be recovered and then you're out of pocket.

1BTC is nothing for Hero account. With Hero, you can recoup that BTC quick with the high rates from signature campaings and what not. It takes ages to be an Hero on here.

It's nothing? You're exagerating. Not many people will pucker up 1btc for a FORUM ACCOUNT which is what it is at the end of the day. It doesnt look like many hero accounts do even get sold for probably a number of reasons. Most Hero rates only pay like a tiny bit more than Snr so you'd be better off buying one of them.
I think selling your account is the most immoral thing you can do on Bitcointalk.org

Admins should ban all talk of account selling and there should be a report button so that if anybody sees a post about account selling it can be deleted quickly. This will ultimately ruin the reputation of hero members who have actually taken the time to earn their positions... It needs to be stopped ASAP!

Yeah, lets stop free market. Why not stop Bitcoin too then?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 59
Believe It or not, in BTC community I think It is a fair price. For FIAT people It would be like 0.0, but here on this forum It is fine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-hero-member-accounts-several-active-in-altcoin-forums-728902

WTB  2 more Senior and 2 more Hero account.
rates and conditions.
Sr. (600+ posts and activity 300+, 2+ green trust) 1 BTC
Hero (must have activity 700+ and 5+ green trust, with avatar)  5 BTC

...   Roll EyesGrin

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Agreed.
Especially if it's using the same nick you use elsewhere: you would not want to taint your reputation worldwide.
Of course if it's unlinked to any other of your identities, then it matters less.

how much do you think its worth?
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I think the going rate :

Member : 0.06
F Member : 0.12
S Member : 0.24

Thanks can anybody confirm this?

LOL no Tongue think of it like web domains and stuff, it's just purely how much people will pay for it.

+1. Trusted accounts will be worth double or more but I don't think a person would sell it.

Kindly,
     MZ
Activity: 338
I think selling your account is the most immoral thing you can do on Bitcointalk.org

Admins should ban all talk of account selling and there should be a report button so that if anybody sees a post about account selling it can be deleted quickly. This will ultimately ruin the reputation of hero members who have actually taken the time to earn their positions... It needs to be stopped ASAP!

C'mon dude, it's really not that bad or immoral. That would be scamming. I don't condone buying or selling accounts but the demand is there to be used on signature deals. The mods don't ban it because they can't really stop it, but some members will leave bad feedback for people caught buying or selling them.
Activity: 350

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Agreed.
Especially if it's using the same nick you use elsewhere: you would not want to taint your reputation worldwide.
Of course if it's unlinked to any other of your identities, then it matters less.
Pages:
Jump to: