Pages:
Author

Topic: Full of get-rich-quick opportunities at Bitcointalk - page 4. (Read 1350 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
Well you have the luck out of it, But, its not always like that, taking risk in these coins also have its negative output, gaining first then losing it the second. For me, its all about researching and analyzing projects and campaigns so that, it will lessen the probability to lose my wealth to some non-valued coins. So, piece of advice is, take the risk but with an extra caution.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
I can say that a little bit of luck was with you. It is nice to make a profit and make 2x, but you may not always make such profits. But there is so much information you can learn here that you will see its benefits over time.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
Before see a coin i usually look their ANN in this forum. Because there are so many experts which can review the project. With that we can know which project that really good or not. But be careful for coin which get hyped by salesman and although they promised by a big profit, we should know what time to take profit before get rekt.

I have noticed, that new projects start to skip creating ann topics here. Topic appears, only when someone decides to become projects ambassador or creates it only for reward. Dont know why creating an ann is no longer popular.
But Im more than sure, that all “get-rich-quick” are scam. And Im not talking about Ponzi projects. Everything that looks “sweet” will either fail or scam.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
In terms of reinvesting in ourselves, information can be obtained from a variety of other sources and channels of information. For this BTT forum, I myself got quite a lot of good references, both advice and opinions from seniors, and helped me to analyze, make the right decisions in terms of investing in the crypto world.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
For every legit opportunity on the platform, there are 10 more that will guarantee you to lose money. I already see now crypto trading bots promising 10% a month profit. That is an outright lie;)
There are several projects that are in the market and it is difficult to know about all the projects but i had my bad experience during the last rally as many hyped up projects failed to deliver and i lost a lot of money which i was accumulating for a long time and hence i stopped looking at any of the hyped projects until i have the time to look and learn about the project because you cannot trust the hype all the time.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Dont believe that it will always be this rosy. Some calls might not be that favourable so always trade carefully. So might be good calls while some won't
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Dont believe that it will always be this rosy. Some calls might not be that favourable so always trade carefully. So might be good calls while some won't
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Yesterday I saw someone mention #Dogira at Bitcointalk, then I went and bought it and quickly made twice as much money!

Thanks to this platform, it's full of get-rich-quick opportunities!!! Grin
looks like you are in luck.  but remember that this cannot be applied to all projects, we have to do the analysis beforehand and do not carelessly accept investment advice, you know there are risks that must be faced?  although I cannot deny that this forum provides many opportunities to get profit from bounties, airdrops, and various other work related to crypto.  There is also a lot of useful information regarding potential projects, and projects that are indicated by a scam. For investment decisions, be sure to study it further and be prepared to face the worst risks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
Lol. You're really a lucky dude. Most of the shills here are paid, and if you fall for them, you only have yourself to blame. Pump and dumps make use of these shills
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Yes you can succeed with this forum.
It's a great forum for finding information and new projects around Cryptocurrency.
But you need to remember and you need to note that you need to be careful not to make the wrong decisions so that you avoid bad things in the future.
Congratulations on your luck.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
Yesterday I saw someone mention #Dogira at Bitcointalk, then I went and bought it and quickly made twice as much money!
This is a risky situation, we are talking about something that could make you money and double your profits but we are talking about something that may not end up being that great neither, it is a risky situation and I would advise against doing this constantly. You could get lucky right now and make a profit but the next time it may not be that great so you should be careful.

This is not just about bitcointalk neither, you could see these kinds of stuff anywhere, specially twitter because that is a place where people share their "gems" and act like that is the best thing ever and yet you could lose money there as  well. I have seen tweets under binance tweets where people talk about the same token over and over again like that is the best one ever and getting tens of even hundreds of likes and that coin ends up dying in the end anyway. So be careful if you want to do this.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
first I congratulate you because you are lucky to get a lot of benefits but do not mention if this forum is a place to get rich quick, this is a forum where we get information and a place to support bounties.
If someone has a fate like you then I think it's just coincidence and luck
Activity: 743
Merit: 110

Of course this forum is a place to share information about crypto, unfortunately those who invest in crypto are not familiar with this forum. Every information in this forum is almost 70% correct. If there are certain parties who want to commit fraud, of course the moderator will disqualify them (red trust). This is the main function of RedTrust and Green Trust. To mark someone as trustworthy.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
actually it is not as easy and easy as it is thought, because it could be making rich quickly and also making poor quickly too if we are not studying and keep researching it all the time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
with distinct on preparedness on entrance with the field of business with the crypto finance developer works on manage as expending use with limit of resource on expectation of returns as might the number to impress investors on the way that they looks on challange of business opportunity.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Chainjoes.com

besides getting the best altcoin info for us to invest in, on the bitcointalk forums there are many ways to get rich quick. You can also participate in the bounty campaign available on the bounties menu. there are plenty of altcoin projects that can generate a hefty income within a few months.and I have made a lot of money from the bounty campaign that I participated in since joining this forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Please list all the earning opportunities. You just said that there are many ways, and mentioned only one recommendation to buy. We even created a whole topic for this, but there is no information
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Nice job and well done,,, congratulations of course for making profit but let me give you a few words of wisdom. Get-rich-quick also comes at a bigger risk of get-poor-even-quicker.

For every legit opportunity on the platform, there are 10 more that will guarantee you to lose money. I already see now crypto trading bots promising 10% a month profit. That is an outright lie;)
Activity: 910
Merit: 102

maybe when the price is cheap you buy it and resell it when the price is higher so you get maximum results. but for the chance to get rich quick, I think I have to be smart in choosing a project with prizes. besides that, it must also be consistent in an ongoing project. I think so
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

Congratulations to you. I am not familiar with that coin to be honest. I want to have that same luck of yours. But please be also reminded that it will not always go that way and besides it is not a good practice so try to still have control to the amount that you are going to buy. The purpose of this reminder is to also control your losses. Of course buying a bigger amount will also give us bigger profit, but I think that was being greedy. Profit is still profit no matter how big or small it is.
Pages:
Jump to: