Pages:
Author

Topic: Full of get-rich-quick opportunities at Bitcointalk - page 5. (Read 1350 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
During my time in this forum, many people told stories and they were able to change economic conditions. whether it's by promoting bounties or they sell services in this forum. I myself follow this forum to be able to get information for insights and even though this cannot benefit materially at least when I invest I already have the insight which of course will really help me in the future.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
Yesterday I saw someone mention #Dogira at Bitcointalk, then I went and bought it and quickly made twice as much money!

Thanks to this platform, it's full of get-rich-quick opportunities!!! Grin

Yes, maybe you were lucky at that time, there were also many people who experienced losses that came from "following trends and what people say", without any good research on what you are going to buy.
Activity: 2058
Chainjoes.com
This time you are lucky but its not advisable to blindly follow any advice. Some only advise those coins that they are holding whether they are good coins or shit coins. Luck always not work please be careful next time. Certainly, we can learn many things from this forum. This forum is a rich source of knowledge regarding cryptos. We also gain knowledge from this forum.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Yesterday I saw someone mention #Dogira at Bitcointalk, then I went and bought it and quickly made twice as much money!
Never heard of them, but If you continue to buy crypto when ever someone plays "Simon Says" I think you will have yourself to blame!

FYI People do anything for the right price, which means shilling a project so that people buy the coin, I advise you do your due diligence before investing in these projects.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

Congratulations to your successful trade OP. It is true that this forum is a good source for general information about crypto but also a great place to find out about new promising projects and sometimes you are lucky and you listen to the advices of the right people. You also need to be aware though that the crypto space is a pretty wild one. If you see someone that says "Buy XX now it will moon tomorrow" you should always be very careful because most of the time he is just shilling a coin that he owns himself or maybe he is even paid to do that by that project. So take the input from this forum, but afterwards do some research yourself and find out if a project is really worth investing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I also heard about this Bakeryswap here it moonshot my portfolio by 2. I am very much thankful for this forum and this SOVRYN thing is quite the best and for future, WAKE could be a good one too.
Im so glad to see that you were able making decent profit from your investment. There are lots of people have been suggesting pancake swap when the price was a few cents only.
I have bought a few thousand of pancake and im still holding it in my wallet. That turns into a lot of money right now.
As long as we were doing DYOR and we can take the opportunity
Yeah. So many good opportunities are here at the forum as long as one could look out for it. I followed that project too and i believe it also moonshot your investment by up o 40x right now. Congrats and cheers to more GEMS to come!
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Never invest on any cryptos if you don't have confidence on it, no matter who told it and there is no accurate predictions when it comes to cryptos its just speculation which can become true or not. Bitcointalk is full of information which can give opportunity to make profits which will eventually get you to become rich so it all depends how you se the resources you got.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217

So you are feeding ponzi ? Or its the coin which getting pump after you bought it ? I dont get it, why people really like ponzi or pump and dump token. You may get your profit twice your money but in other place someone loss his money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
bitcointalk is indeed the right place to find information about new coins, but in my opinion it does not always run smoothly as you feel, you are lucky, but this proves that the potential and opportunities in bitcointalk are still very large to make a profit
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
I also heard about this Bakeryswap here it moonshot my portfolio by 2. I am very much thankful for this forum and this SOVRYN thing is quite the best and for future, WAKE could be a good one too.
Im so glad to see that you were able making decent profit from your investment. There are lots of people have been suggesting pancake swap when the price was a few cents only.
I have bought a few thousand of pancake and im still holding it in my wallet. That turns into a lot of money right now.
As long as we were doing DYOR and we can take the opportunity
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It is not always rainbows and butterflies on this platform.

There are a lot of opportunists that are trying to lure out investors instead of genuinely helping someone.

I suggest you do your own research as it is your responsibility to be careful with your investments.

Always be careful, never trust anyone with your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
maybe the goddess of luck is on your side, it's not as easy as turning the palm of your hand to generate a purse of money on the bitcointalk forum, everyone has to patiently research which coins will be profitable or which will be detrimental. The point is we must keep doing research in every decision to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Activity: 1260

Upon checking on coinmarketcap, there is Dogira coin there and i wonder why i didn't found it yesterday.
The coin price was increasing in the last few days, but i think it is on the stable state now.
But man, cryptocurrency is not for get rich quick scheme you know.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I guess you are just in luck or indeed, you really got the exact time because I guess even though it was mentioned by influential users but if the timing is not right then the result is not good enough either.
In fact, not a few of them also say about fraud, which means that our own research and being careful is the most important thing and we are not being careless.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
~ Thanks to this platform, it's full of get-rich-quick opportunities!!! Grin
How much did you actually invest in this token? $50 or $100? Would you dare go higher and invest more than a thousand on these opportunities to turn you into a rich person? No? What you are doing is basically gambling and hoping lady luck will grant you profits. Good luck with your strategy.
totoally agree, it's always risk to invest altcoin, but i will try 100USDT nontheless, based on the current performance, i think the bull market will continue, and Dogira is quite community-driven project and price increasing dramatically just like Doge Coin, so i would say it's worth to have a try
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Bitcointsalk is a really important forum, which let many people get necessary information about cryptocurrency world, but your situation is just a luck, there many good and not good ideas here. Forum is a free place for everyone`s thoughts, so be careful and don`t do the same one more time, always do your own research despite on all forum`s advisors
yeah, OP is a lucky person who got this project on time. We can't really rely on luck in crypto investment but somehow we will be needing it.
But I think, everyone now seems so lucky this year as the market is in Bullrun, almost all coins are in hype cause their investment to grow but we shouldn't have to be confident that this will stay longer and we never keep holding, but rather to be satisfied and sell it now.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
Quick rich money is more of a thing of luck than been meticulous. Most of the cases the investors are left stranded and loose their fund, they are like ponzi that rely on many persons on their network Just play safe and never go in big.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Bitcointsalk is a really important forum, which let many people get necessary information about cryptocurrency world, but your situation is just a luck, there many good and not good ideas here. Forum is a free place for everyone`s thoughts, so be careful and don`t do the same one more time, always do your own research despite on all forum`s advisors
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
This is just a luck opportunity. Next one might be a loss. It dosent always happen like that. Only risk what you can afford to lose and make sure you take profits as soon as it comes.
Agreed, there is a lot of people losing their money caused by the pump and dump like this. I remember the same case with safemoon. This coin is going so crazy right now while the early buyers have been making a bunch of money in their pockets. OP was lucky enough about that but sometimes we can't argue if some people on BTT were telling us about some potential coins that will be going to the moon soon even that's shitcoin.
I have experienced the same thing as OP too. it's about how lucky we are.

Most of the obvious shitcoins that are being shilled here are in danger of losing their value or are near to be rug pulled. Too many Defi tokens right now are being pumped and dumped for a short period of time, Some of them don't last for hours until it became a scam. There are many shitcoins like SAFEMOON that can accumulate massive hype from the pump and be killed by bag holders after dumping it all. It's common nowadays. If you are lucky and fast enough, You can make a pretty good profit from this scheme but if you believe too much in this shitcoins, I guarantee you that you will suffer great losses.
Pages:
Jump to: