Pages:
Author

Topic: full-time cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 3425 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
i think you didnt have to rush for quiting your real job, i mean only if you have getting rich by crypto, then its ok for you to leave your real job sir.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 19, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
Well I think, the only way this is viable at the moment is if you have multiple income streams like rental income, side hustle of some sort like freelancing in something. Then you could perhaps consider stepping away from the traditional 9 to 5 and making this your 'full time' job. But the world of crypto trading is still so young and volatile that I wouldn't even consider this unless I was in such demand in my field that I could easily get another job in the future thag i acn use of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
Depends on your experience in trading. If you are an amateur it is better stay away from full-time trading activities.
Moreover, I am sure you have studied in the university for getting your job. Are you disappointed in it? If it is truly yours why to give up?
May 19, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
I will not leave my job, because cryptocurrency is a side job for me, why do I make cryptocurrency a side job, because I have my own business so I think there is enough time for crypto.
Yeah, giving up a successful business for such an unstable income would be very stupid! Every person dhould do what he or she does the best
May 19, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
It all depends on what kind of initial capital you have, whether money is already invested in crypto, and who is you- the newbie or professional. But in any case, this is very risky, because the crypto market is very unstable, constantly we see the ups and downs. And in real life, we need money every day
And above all of that you should answer yourself what you really want. Is cryptocurrency everything you want from that life? Is it worth leaving your job?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 19, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
I've been thinking through it too and I've got the conclusion, if u have no ur own family that is depended on u, it's a bad decision to work 24/7 in crypto. Otherwise, it's a possible plan.
May 19, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
I think it depends on what you want from life. If cryptocurrency, holding and trading are your best skills then why not to try it in full time
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
It all depends on what kind of initial capital you have, whether money is already invested in crypto, and who is you- the newbie or professional. But in any case, this is very risky, because the crypto market is very unstable, constantly we see the ups and downs. And in real life, we need money every day
Activity: 152
May 19, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
I will not leave my job, because cryptocurrency is a side job for me, why do I make cryptocurrency a side job, because I have my own business so I think there is enough time for crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
May 19, 2018, 10:54:03 AM
That depends. Dedicating yourself to crypto is a bery risky move. But, if you think that you have a stable life, having the money you need until the day you die, then yes. It is because you can sustain your everyday need without the help of your job. But if it's not, then you better continue your stable job with stable income rather than dedicating yourself fulltime in crypto. You might end up with everything or nothing with just one move.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
Depends on your experience in trading. If you are an amateur it is better stay away from full-time trading activities.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
May 19, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
Yes it is very possible. You can do it as long as you understand the market very well. You must have good understanding of cryptospace and how to make money in day trading. Else, hold onto your job and do long term investment.

Going full time on cryptocurrency is not that a bad idea so far, because nobody gets rich working from 8:00-5:00 PM every single day, but if you are going to be on beast mode on doing cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that you will get rich as long as you are working hard and making efforts. Of course it will depends on what you are doing also, if you are just doing FAUCETS just to collect cryptocurrency then I'm afraid to say that keep your job instead.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 19, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
This is very risky, I think that today the crypto-currency market is a high-risk market in which many participants are exposed to a skew, this is simply inevitable, so today many participants are forced to take part in the bounty to at least somehow compensate their losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
May 19, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
Yes it is very possible. You can do it as long as you understand the market very well. You must have good understanding of cryptospace and how to make money in day trading. Else, hold onto your job and do long term investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
May 19, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
When the market goes down full-time cryptocurrency is not a good idea. But if you have good skill in cryptocurrency you can get profit.
Activity: 169
May 19, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
full-time in cryptocurrency!! that was i thinking of if i ever  had to resign on my job !! later if get my bounty so ill concentrate this cryptocurrency!! soon!!
Activity: 121
May 19, 2018, 09:49:27 AM
I would do, except in the case you are a very experienced trader. And also in that case, it's always good to have a second option, because you must consider that things don't always go well.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
I think that's a very good idea if you already have the knowledge and skill trading and how to get profit from this business. I am also interested to work full time if my income can exceed my daily work
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 05:51:32 AM
I think this is the best option, especially if you are interested and you get it. Working in cryptocurrency is attractive in itself, but you also need to have interest and knowledge.
Activity: 54
May 19, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
I believe that joining the industry full time will be a very good choice. Because this industry will have very big development prospects in the future, entering this industry you can understand more about this market will benefit your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: