Pages:
Author

Topic: full-time cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 3487 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 12:39:53 AM
Yes, I can only take the time to work on the Cryptocurrency. But I could have a lot of time for Cryptocurrency in a day. And if I have to leave my main job for the sake of Cryptocurrency, I think this is not the time. Maybe the next time I have a lot of results from crypto most likely I will leave my main job.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 12:29:55 AM
I think that's a pretty bold result. If you already know how to get a huge amount of money from crypto and you are required about it, there is cleanliness steeped in the world of crypto.and if you make huge amounts every month by working with crypto and you will need your full time then go ahead , but if not then do not take over this or risk and keep your actual job.

Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 12:13:44 AM
I believe that this is a private matter for everyone. Someone can afford to quit his job and earn, taking part only in the bounty. Only I can not be sure that this is a permanent income, and therefore I combine it with the main work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?

It actually depends on you, if you think that you will be more successful in life if you are going to focus on working in the market by trading then just pursue what's best for you to do in life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 15, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
yes, but it depends on your monthly expenses. because your income on cryptocurrency might have some delay, like in bounty campaigns, and also if you do trading, your profit is not guaranteed or not to be predicted on what date you will gain any profit.
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 01:03:03 PM
they are many who are working for full-time cryptocurrency programs like bounty trading content writing and much more services we can find freelancing jobs also in this website crypto.jobs
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
I suggest you that not give full time to cryptocurrency you also have to do your job.You can do it in morning for one hour and one hour in evening. If you get good income from cryptocurrency then you can leave your job also.

Two hours a day is very little, especially with a break for the main job. The human brain does not have time to rebuild. I think it's best to take a small vacation, try only crypto currency and already with the obtained results make a decision about further actions.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
If you have a passive source of income that fulfills your basic need than you can jump full time into cryptocurrency exchange.
Or you have someone to look after you in whatever the situation is.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 15, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Crypto currency is good and sometime you earn huge amount or money but for me thats not mean that you will leave  you job just to do fulltime in crypto currency. I was doing it now as a fulltime in crypto trading, holding and bounty but sometime is not enough because the income is not stable unlike regular job.
Activity: 17
May 15, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
In my opinion, it's not something I would do, except in the case you are a very experienced trader. And also in that case, it's always good to have a second option, because you must consider that things don't always go well
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 05:19:16 PM
You can easily earn from bounties and then join a decent pool to invest in great ICOs. It's hard to find great communities, 90% of it is just when moon.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 05:03:40 AM
Did you resign to do this?This does not seem like a good choice,Of course, if you don't have the bills you need to pay in your daily life, then that's not bad.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 13, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
If you have some money to live and some to invest then maybe you can do it but you must work hard daily trading ,bounty hunting then you could do it i think.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 13, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
I don't think that's a good thing, my friend.
Because the whole market is very risky, you should not give up your job, you should use your idle funds until you achieve wealth freedom.
Activity: 19
May 13, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
I suggest you that not give full time to cryptocurrency you also have to do your job.You can do it in morning for one hour and one hour in evening. If you get good income from cryptocurrency then you can leave your job also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
May 12, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
No, not at all. I don’t understand why people are taking want to use crypto market as a full time job. I mean this market is very volatile as the price fluctuates heavily. I agree this market has huge potential and can give you huge profits but it’ huge volatility can cause you huge losses too. You should not risk the fulfillment of your basic needs. So never do that. Only if you are ready to enter into a proper bitcoin business such as development or designing there is nothing here like full time job. Trading can't really be a full time job for anyone.
Activity: 99
May 12, 2018, 10:32:23 AM
If you know how to trade and can make enough. But I would say to still keep your jobs and don't sell crypto to pay bills just yet. If you can have an income and let your coins ride is where the biggest gains will be made. Also, it depends what coins you have and hold and where those will take you. IMO, its all up to you .
Activity: 39
May 12, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
It is not advisable, if you have something or job you are doing you can always the two, it is good to have many source of income. but if you don't have anything you are doing now. You can focus on crypto.
i quite go with you on this...multiple streams of income is the best, whether the crypto market i doing great or not
Activity: 39
May 12, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
The best time to convert your cryptos to tether, if you notice strong bearish movement...and later buy back when the market improves. But to me cryptocurrency is a long time thing, buy with maybe 25% to 50% of your fund and lock them in a safe wallet, maybe 6 months to 2 years.
Activity: 19
May 12, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
This is need much times to decide that because to earn consistent profit from cryptocurrency is not easy. We should learn about management of risk and money because fluctuaction of crypto so high. And when you can make more money by consistent in crypto so you decide to left your job. So now much better doing both.
Pages:
Jump to: