Pages:
Author

Topic: full-time cryptocurrency - page 38. (Read 3487 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
February 15, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
I think it is a good idea. I left work in the office two years ago in order to devote myself to studying crypto and trading. I was scared, but despite this I achieved good results and success. Dpn't afraid to make changes in your life  Wink
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
As newbie learn about trading first before thinking of making it a full-time work. Also have some backup plans in a situation where there is dip in the market.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
February 15, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
when you are already suitable and your need  to daily life is fulfil then you use all time of cryptocurrency market. becase market any time move low and up.so be carefully.

Yes that's a fair ask before we start crypto as the full time it is better to gain more knowledge and do more research and probably join any bounty campaign or signature campaign to make some money and save it so that off we decide to get into crypto for full.time those earnings from bounty or signature campaign will be the saviour.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Is it good to leave my job to dedicate myself to full-time cryptocurrency?
When you are confident that if you do full time cryptocurrency you will achieve success why not? if you are good trading or atleast you have some money to start mining why not? but if you dont have any of these,i wouldnt recommend you to do that because you could lose everything in just one wrong move in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
February 15, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Um, since you are a newbie with very little posts, I would say:

NO

I'm making huge assumptions here, but if you are new to crypto, then there is a lot to learn before you start making consistent and sustainable income.
If you are seasoned trader, well, then you wouldn't be here asking that question.

The biggest problem about quitting your job to do crypto is: sustainability.

How much money you make off of trading is not your income because you have to reinvest it to keep the income coming for days, weeks, months, years.
What that means is, if you want to have, say, a 50k usd a year salary, you profit from crypto has to way above and beyond that.
If you just sell all you investments off to walk away with 50k, then that's it, a one shot profit and your done.

Some people dream of hitting a million dollars and then quitting.  That also is absolutely ridiculous.
You think 1million is a lot of money nowadays and will last the rest of your life and make it so you can leave your kids and grandkids something behind?
Pshaw, no way.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

I think it is not good idea, because the risk of working only with crypto currencies still very high. It is better to keep your real job, and working with crypto currencies only in your free time. Even if you make smaller profit but you are a lot safer than losing your job and doing only work with crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 15, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
I am sure you have your answer already. If you leave your job however be sure you apply yourself into developing tradeable skill in cryptocurrency. Skill that will enable you to earn for a long time. Daily job pays bills but what make you rich is your skill set!
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 15, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
If you have e decent amount to start trading and if you are a good trader which can make a n averafe 10-15% daily gains you can leave your job because you can make a lot of money if you focus in trading,but i suggest if you have any source of income to do not let cryptocurrency eat your life,money would be there but your career is once in a life time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 15, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
Before you leave your job for crypto, you should ask yourself do you really have to delicate 8 or 9 hours a day for crypto and are you able to support yourself. If not, keeping your job will be a better idea.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 15, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
before get in full time  get a good knowledge in cryptocurrency, make  sure that you don't hesitate in crisis and get the decision through analyses information ( always keep a backup money )

Yes it purely depends on the financial status of the individual if we have to get into full time crypto then we need to.make sure we are financially secured to handle crisis as trading is not a cup of tea for everyone as it can give profits as well as showing dump.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
February 15, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

You can easily become a millionaire by becoming a daytrader in Cryptocurrencies.  All you have to do is start with a billion dollars...

Really funny...with a billion dollars starting up a trade?

Well for OP,  you need to work with your time and merge job with crypto together. Crypto is not a stable means of income because is just a side attraction most times but I believe your job can be more stable as you can plan with the little that come into your pocket.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 03:07:31 PM
before get in full time  get a good knowledge in cryptocurrency, make  sure that you don't hesitate in crisis and get the decision through analyses information ( always keep a backup money )
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
February 15, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
Yes, if you have nothing to worry. If you are the daily bread earner or you have to pay any bill or you dont have good bank balance or asets then you shouldn't. Because cryptocurrency trading is very risky business

Yes crypto currency trading is risky and bit tricky so we need to have enough fund to run our life at least for 6 months before making trading as the primary full time job so I would not suggest this for those who are not financially stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 15, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
In life anything that has advantage must surely has disadvantage. Being a full time cryptocurrency member it's nice and profitable but also very risky.
Cryptocurrency is a thing you can not predict in terms of price fluctuation, scam,  dump coins and so on. I think it's important you have a little back up.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
February 14, 2018, 10:54:36 PM
Yes, if you have nothing to worry. If you are the daily bread earner or you have to pay any bill or you dont have good bank balance or asets then you shouldn't. Because cryptocurrency trading is very risky business
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:47:45 PM
when you are already suitable and your need  to daily life is fulfil then you use all time of cryptocurrency market. becase market any time move low and up.so be carefully.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
Let think first, if you want to invest your full time in crypto then what should you do? Trading or Investing ICO or just holding for lonng term, consider carefully because working in crypto is quite boring and stressful, specially in trading, it quite stressful when we have to spend our time in watching the fluctuation from the market. So it is quite difficult for us to work full time in crypto.
Activity: 49
February 14, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
dont leave your job unless youre an guru in day trading, or have an alternate steady flow of income or no bills to pay.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
February 14, 2018, 10:16:28 PM
Dont leave your job man,
You have to keep a real job, crypto only for part time, and to fill the spare time, although it gives a lot of profit but crypto speculation is very significant,
Activity: 30
February 14, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Cutting a goose that lays golden eggs are very risky move but I hope you will succeed at your new career path. Since you have already quit your job master well the art of trading and also focus on other generating income activities here in the forum such as bounty works and air drops.
Pages:
Jump to: