Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 51. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:09:23 PM
Thanks to the people behind this project because they come up such an awesome ideas to provide an easy access and secured transaction for the users.
They also have a wonderful idea that attract investors. It is aslo tried and tested because a lot of people give their good feedback about this project.
the prople behind this project really 0ut their backs into it. With promoting and making this project possible.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 10:03:00 PM
Thanks to the people behind this project because they come up such an awesome ideas to provide an easy access and secured transaction for the users.
They also have a wonderful idea that attract investors. It is aslo tried and tested because a lot of people give their good feedback about this project.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

I been Keeping an eye to this beautifull platform ever since the thread began may be am a little late and cannot participate bounty but the current price to day is low so i guess this is the perfect time to buy

Yes it is indeed, if you will buy now you will surely yield more profits, It will also gives you more opportunity and features!
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

I been Keeping an eye to this beautifull platform ever since the thread began may be am a little late and cannot participate bounty but the current price to day is low so i guess this is the perfect time to buy
Activity: 1
April 29, 2018, 09:41:45 PM
thanks for your amazing service, would love have continues acces to your great services Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 09:40:13 PM
i want to give thanks too!
Fuloos is a great project aims to give a good payment services between merchant and buyers and create profits to the coin holders nice

Fuloos team deserves all the praises with all the work they are giving in this project. Dont forget praises is good but being a part or investing in this ICO will be a more rewarding stuff from the team.

The team deserves the good feedbacks from their followers,  becaise they experienced how fast the fuloos system and technology is.  Im also correcting you.  that Fuloos is not an ICO.  it is a coin to be develop.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 09:37:08 PM
Trading now is safer.. With Fuloos which offering a high quality of security feature,, you dont need to worry now.. Thanks Fuloos for giving us a secured trading service..
Yes I agree with you,  Transferring of coins through fuloos seems safe because of its technology nodes,  they are using this to collect a big amount of data and deliver it to the customers.
Activity: 378
April 29, 2018, 09:34:29 PM
Trading now is safer.. With Fuloos which offering a high quality of security feature,, you dont need to worry now.. Thanks Fuloos for giving us a secured trading service..
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
Fuloos is a great project aims to give a good payment services between merchant and buyers and create profits to the coin holders nice

Fuloos team deserves all the praises with all the work they are giving in this project.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
Fuloos is the best ideal project. It was a strong development team and they give a lot of offers to all consumers. You did all the best for the sake of our country
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 09:30:07 PM
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 09:29:52 PM
As long as we are here to support this project, their plans will turn into reality. We've been promoting this through social media and all the known medium for this project to be recognized. We are all very excited for Fuloos!
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 08:32:26 PM
Activity: 17
April 29, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
I'm excited to see Fuloos be listed soon! Thanks to the developers, good project with good benefit. No doubt Fuloos will be spread nationwide. This project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 126
April 29, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
Fullos aiming a cashless transactions among merchants and lessening the hassle on buying online with less transactions fees of course. A very promising development option at the moment is such a concept.This project will be successful in the future. A huge success guys!
Activity: 92
April 29, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
Expecting Fuloos coin to be at the exchanges soon and all plans will be laid out as well
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 10:21:49 AM
Another new project here in the crypto currency community that will surely make a huge impact in the whole community. This is great because even it is just starting here, there are lots of interested people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
this project is quite interesting and promising.i can see new concept and new idea.i will support this project as well as the bounty campaign.goodluck and hope for the success
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
With this project I can say that it has many potential and more lot to offer they can assure us that they will be top of their game. Aim high Fuloos!!!!
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
Interesting project. I like the website and I can tell that you have a great project because of many supporters and you deserve it. Project has been explained clearly on this thread and all I can say is this project has a huge potential to succed and it's all worth the support. Congrats!
yes i agree with you.looking at their timeline they are ahead of schedule and rught now fuloos team are working for the merchants platform which are benificial in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: