Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuloos Coin [POW + POS] [SCRYPT] - page 49. (Read 11112 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 12:51:03 AM
The team are working very hard on merchant plugins.Soon Fuloos will be available on more exchanges international. Don't hesitate to join! Its worth investing!

They are and they really care about their worker and the merchants as well, that's why they made this kind of project. Support is indeed needed for this kind of platform that is just starting.

I really agree indeed. Their team is one of the best existing yet. Very good project + Best team is always a great combination! Support Fuloos!
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 12:41:45 AM
Fuloos gives us the benefits of easy payment fast transaction,secure and fuloos team valued the custumer both merchant and users for giving good service and lowest fees
You said is right.. I support those project that helps a lot to all people to save their time and effort. They give value to all of their costumer
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 12:40:34 AM
Fuloos coin is a great project they are leveraging the blockchain technology and its features and benefits to create easy payment solutions that do not only guarantee safety and security, but also ensures affordability.

This was a great quality of Fuloos that most investors will be admire of. As a investor I also want to have a fast transaction and best security to my account. Fuloos have this qualities that is why I really support this project.

I agreed with this. Surely most investors will look for a trusted project with a fast transaction and with a high security for their account. This qualities that they are looking are in the platform of Fuloos team. What a great project goodluck Team Fuloos.
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 12:36:46 AM
I always get excited with this project because I am confident  that it will become a hit with all the great benefits one can get. More power to Fuloos!
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
Fuloos gives us the benefits of easy payment fast transaction,secure and fuloos team valued the custumer both merchant and users for giving good service and lowest fees
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
Fuloos coin is a great project they are leveraging the blockchain technology and its features and benefits to create easy payment solutions that do not only guarantee safety and security, but also ensures affordability.

This was a great quality of Fuloos that most investors will be admire of. As a investor I also want to have a fast transaction and best security to my account. Fuloos have this qualities that is why I really support this project.
Activity: 92
April 30, 2018, 12:23:20 AM
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
Your funds are safe and secure with fuloos wallet to allow users to keep trading. Fuloos will also use mobile applications making it easier for Fuloos users to make purchases from devices.Keep supporting guys! 
Activity: 128
April 30, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
The team are working very hard on merchant plugins.Soon Fuloos will be available on more exchanges international. Don't hesitate to join! Its worth investing!

They are and they really care about their worker and the merchants as well, that's why they made this kind of project. Support is indeed needed for this kind of platform that is just starting.

Yes this really admires me. They do care also into the consumers and merchants needs. Having a fast transaction will have a good connection between the consumers and merchants. A very nice platform by the Fuloos Team.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 12:16:22 AM
I hope fuloos coin can be accepted by others without hazards, Fuloos is for the merchants and new to merchants industry,  it can connect and deliver a fast transactions all over the world if they approve this project keep supporting guys.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 30, 2018, 12:14:23 AM
Fuloos is one of the better ICO's this year. It was very well presented by the Fuloos Team. I think that they do have a great and intelligent advisors that builds the project that will surely put them into success.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

Activity: 17
April 30, 2018, 12:08:05 AM
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 12:07:09 AM
Big thanks to Fuloos for the great benefits you offer! Now it is much easier to transact online through your mobile payment system.
Right.. We need to thanks Fuloos team because they brings a lot in our community that makes our life more easier and hassle free in online payments.
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
The greatness of fuloos has just began the merchants and consummers are the beneficiary of this wonderfull platform as of today the price of fuloos is cheap so dont waste your time the fuloos rocket will fly soon
Absolutely!  Im waiting for this coin to be use all over the world and I know that the team can succeed in this.  Support Fuloos!

If Fuloos goes full scale usage of this coin overall the world is highly possible! Support Fuloos!!!!1
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 11:46:39 PM
The greatness of fuloos has just began the merchants and consummers are the beneficiary of this wonderfull platform as of today the price of fuloos is cheap so dont waste your time the fuloos rocket will fly soon
Absolutely!  Im waiting for this coin to be use all over the world and I know that the team can succeed in this.  Support Fuloos!
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
Nowadays, many people are too busy so they dont have enough time to go somewhere to purchase or  to pay. Thanks to fuloos coin in just a minute you can purchase or pay instantly.
Activity: 112
April 29, 2018, 11:40:44 PM
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 11:40:36 PM
Fuloos brings new innivation in our country. The team work 24/7 to be more reasonable to invest. I already visited Fuloos website to know more about this project.
Yes the team is hardwlrking,  that's why they develop this kind of coin,  Im also reading their site,  Fuloos is the new Money!
The team is meant to work in this platform because their work experiences matches this kind of services and work ethic. that's why their platform will be good and will prosper.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 11:38:52 PM
Fuloos brings new innivation in our country. The team work 24/7 to be more reasonable to invest. I already visited Fuloos website to know more about this project.
Yes the team is hardwlrking,  that's why they develop this kind of coin,  Im also reading their site,  Fuloos is the new Money!
Pages:
Jump to: