Pages:
Author

Topic: Fun seeking gamblers vs profit seeking gamblers - page 2. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
i am a fun seeker and i found it in gambling at first i found it very fun but later on i found it a stressful game because i always lose in gambling and i've been brooke since i learned how to gamble.

I'm also knew gambling because of bitcoin and as the first gambling seeker , I feel it's really fun to earn profit from dice ( my first gambling site )
Of course just like ordinary gamble but the different only your  winning depend on how high their House Edge against the player.
So just before for the worst before start gambling !
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Every fun seeking gamblers too fall under the profit seeking gambler network. This is all because of the importance of earning option an user get through gambling. If there is nothing as profit on winning, surely these fun seeking gamblers won't be using gambling for fun purpose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Which side you are gambling ? Are you successful with your intentions of gambling ?

I read finding entertainment from gambling is possible for all the gamblers still it is not a preferred way for all the gamblers. Here we must note all profit seeking gamblers are not successful with their attempts.

How you are gambling honestly and what is your suggestion to a newbie ?
what ever side you are still its gambling and only luck can make you win.for me why rely on luck when we can make profit by doing the right thing.its trading or investing.more big chances of gaining and earnings
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Comparing the both examples I think it is quite nice to know that I am the type of person who likes to profit but I know that I cannot get that from gambling so I just want entertainment on the way. Knowing that we are just human we always want to fit and we make ourselves vulnerable to greediness with that.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Seeking fun or making a profit, gambling is still a gamble. Better or not depends on luck and how we play it. Sometimes profit-seekers gamble more carefully, manage finances more seriously, and are very concerned about losing money. While pleasure seekers, sometimes gambling with what they are, they do not care about losing money even until their finances are not controlled
but still there ate some gamblers that have a mindset to play gamble for fun,limits himself what amount to be a capital and how much winning to leave the table.those are the person that has self control and havent eaten by greediness.
You are right mate, Those people who have self control, they will be safe, they avoid any kind of risk to lose a high amount in gambling, so they always bet with low amounts and most of them they didn't consider gambling like a source of profit, they just enjoy the games and feel good.
I am like this i will not continue if i am losing more money in a row and i will stop my game when i win few games in a row. i can stop my game easily when i start to lose money, but I can't control sometimes when I am in winning row. This is a very tough thing in gambling most of the people lose control in this situation and lose everything in the end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Seeking fun or making a profit, gambling is still a gamble. Better or not depends on luck and how we play it. Sometimes profit-seekers gamble more carefully, manage finances more seriously, and are very concerned about losing money. While pleasure seekers, sometimes gambling with what they are, they do not care about losing money even until their finances are not controlled
but still there ate some gamblers that have a mindset to play gamble for fun,limits himself what amount to be a capital and how much winning to leave the table.those are the person that has self control and havent eaten by greediness.
You are right mate, Those people who have self control, they will be safe, they avoid any kind of risk to lose a high amount in gambling, so they always bet with low amounts and most of them they didn't consider gambling like a source of profit, they just enjoy the games and feel good.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Which side you are gambling ? Are you successful with your intentions of gambling ?

I read finding entertainment from gambling is possible for all the gamblers still it is not a preferred way for all the gamblers. Here we must note all profit seeking gamblers are not successful with their attempts.

How you are gambling honestly and what is your suggestion to a newbie ?
They are both needed in playing gambling in order for you to win the game is that you need to enjoy every seconds while you are playing and you need also to thing about the project in order for you to pursue to win the game.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
i am a fun seeker and i found it in gambling at first i found it very fun but later on i found it a stressful game because i always lose in gambling and i've been brooke since i learned how to gamble.

Bad results in gambling will certainly create a bad feeling even though we are just a pleasure seeker. But such  bad results shouldn't make our minds upset and changed our previous plan. Remember, as a seeker of pleasure, whatever the results we will get, it should not change our direction and purpose.

Most fun seekers failed in this situation. They turned into profit seekers easily because of the bad result they get previously.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
For me personally which side i gamble, i prefer to seeking a profit than just for fun on gambling. Because only with just for fun in gambling, it is less lead to the profits that will be in result. I prefer to set achievement targets that must be achieved to profit from gambling.
If you have that mentality I guess you will be able to achieved and enjoy your stay as most of us here declared that gambling is just to have some fun but its much exciting if achieving your goal has been achieved its really a matter of attitude inside any activity.
Even if we set ourselves goals in gambling, that does not imply we will success in them. There is no guarantee of that obviously. I think it is better to not even think about this word profit when you are gambling because no matter what you do, your fate ain't change.
It depends on the goals that you set yourself, if you are thinking in goals that have something to do with how much money you want to earn in gambling, then the chances is that those goals are never going to become a reality but if your goals have to do with how much fun you want to have while gambling those are goals that can be achieved quite easily.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Fun seeking people are addicted ones but they have a mindset of pretending to be playing for fun but actually all they are doing for is looking for a big win to cover up all their loses but they couldn't find any such opportunity for obvious reasons.
Profit seeking ones is just another name doesn't make any difference both are losers and nothing else
And what about those that play for profit and make a lot of money? Will you call someone that has made millions playing poker and is earning his living through his passion a loser? Because that looks like a winner to me, someone that does what he loves and gets paid for it.

That's true, there are professional gamblers who keep playing and winning most of their games and such people are experienced and have made a fortune gambling yet they are always seen gambling because they are indeed winners personified and nowhere close to be called losers.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
For me personally which side i gamble, i prefer to seeking a profit than just for fun on gambling. Because only with just for fun in gambling, it is less lead to the profits that will be in result. I prefer to set achievement targets that must be achieved to profit from gambling.
If you have that mentality I guess you will be able to achieved and enjoy your stay as most of us here declared that gambling is just to have some fun but its much exciting if achieving your goal has been achieved its really a matter of attitude inside any activity.
Even if we set ourselves goals in gambling, that does not imply we will success in them. There is no guarantee of that obviously. I think it is better to not even think about this word profit when you are gambling because no matter what you do, your fate ain't change.
It wont really change since gambling do works on that way and no matter how much we try the results would really be in common for sure this is why gambling just for entertainment and dont ever seek on making money with it because gambling wont really work on that way. Gambling is just designed for pure entertainment and theres no other means and winning amounts would only just a bonus into that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Fun seeking people are addicted ones but they have a mindset of pretending to be playing for fun but actually all they are doing for is looking for a big win to cover up all their loses but they couldn't find any such opportunity for obvious reasons.
Profit seeking ones is just another name doesn't make any difference both are losers and nothing else
And what about those that play for profit and make a lot of money? Will you call someone that has made millions playing poker and is earning his living through his passion a loser? Because that looks like a winner to me, someone that does what he loves and gets paid for it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
I don't know the other but to be honest I am profit seeking gamblers.

Not only you but many of the gamblers want to get rich faster from these games that's why they will keep on trying their luck even though they lose money every time they gamble. Most addicted gamblers don't want to accept that these games are made to give fun but not money. They will come to know only when they will everything in gambling but by then it will be too late already.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Fun seekers or profit seekers are no better, both are the same Because the important thing is not what we aim at gambling but how we do it, how we control our emotions during gambling, how we manage our money. Because without good emotional control, both will end up with losses.
As mentioned fun seekers and profit seekers don't differ from one another. The reason is that gambling is much focused in money making, but the same won't happen with every user as well all the time. So gambling is completely profit seeking source when the fun gets importance on winning.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Fun seekers or profit seekers are no better, both are the same Because the important thing is not what we aim at gambling but how we do it, how we control our emotions during gambling, how we manage our money. Because without good emotional control, both will end up with losses.
You should always gamble for fun. As soon as you become a profit seeking gambler you risk becoming a problem gambler. Gambling to cover previous losses, which only gets you into bigger problems.
Being a fun seeker gambler is not a protection, those that look at it as a form of entertainment could become so attached to it that they become addicted to gambling, they feel something similar like those that look to perform extreme sports, an adrenaline rush that will consume them until they are addicted to gambling.
yes i guess those people who gamble almost everyday can not really avoid to become addicted as time goes by they will be like an addict without even you realize about it. no matter how strong your effort to consider and treat gambling as a way to get entertained.

i believe in the end everybody will switch it automatically to looking for profit .
What it happens is that gambling becomes a very dangerous habit, they cannot stop doing no matter what they do, it is like those people that got addicted to illegal substances, they know they should stop using the drugs but they are so used to do it that they cannot find a way to escape that hell.
Pages:
Jump to: