Pages:
Author

Topic: Function X - The first fully blockchain-powered phone (Blok on Blok) - page 2. (Read 676 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
The celebration extends from XWallet to Twitter with the prize of the world’s first BlokOnBlok (BOB) phones. Fx will be giving out up to 20 BOBs to the lucky winners who join the campaign.

This news upgrade by https://medium.com/pundix/q3-2019-progress-report-ama-7796d59e7be4
I heard, BoB can be designed according to the will of the owner. Is it true?
BOB will come in a MOD Assembly Kit which contains the following core components: The motherboard, display screen, camera, audio speaker parts, buttons and aesthetic accessory enhancements to personalize the look and feel. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble along with a detailed instructional guide and video. For the more hands-on creators, you will have the option to 3D print additional phone parts to add to your BOB.

With the freedom to assemble your own phone, unleash your creativity to build your own unique BOB.
Activity: 1
I heard, BoB can be designed according to the will of the owner. Is it true?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Price has dropped a lot, can you tell what's the reason behind this?
here's the one month chart.

I was happy watching it pumped to 0.3 usd but I think it did not survive when BTC dump below $10K so we are in the downtrend now?
How about sirinlabs cryptocurrency phone? It's been there since before last year. Every cryptocurrency project producing mobile phone shouldn't claim to be the first to do such, let's see a working phone to determine which is best.
when BOB dares to claim like what you told above, it means that something can be distinguished from the others. There is something truly extraordinary about BOB itself. Fx has the best and strong team to build BOB up until BOB finally does a preorder.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
How about sirinlabs cryptocurrency phone? It's been there since before last year. Every cryptocurrency project producing mobile phone shouldn't claim to be the first to do such, let's see a working phone to determine which is best.
Function X (https://t.me/functionx) is launching a contest on KuCoinPlay!
From 19:00 on October 10, 2019 to 17:00 on October 22, 2019 (UTC+8), Function X will be giving away 35,000 FX to the top 500 participants on KuCoinPlay.
Take part now for a chance to win your share.

Project Name: Function X
Prize Pool: 35,000 FX
Campaign Dates: 19:00 on October 10, 2019 to 17:00 on October 22, 2019 (UTC+8)
Contest Link: kucoinplay.com/functionx-contest-35k
Interesting info. Thanks for the info! Smiley Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Function X (https://t.me/functionx) is launching a contest on KuCoinPlay!
From 19:00 on October 10, 2019 to 17:00 on October 22, 2019 (UTC+8), Function X will be giving away 35,000 FX to the top 500 participants on KuCoinPlay.
Take part now for a chance to win your share.

Project Name: Function X
Prize Pool: 35,000 FX
Campaign Dates: 19:00 on October 10, 2019 to 17:00 on October 22, 2019 (UTC+8)
Contest Link: kucoinplay.com/functionx-contest-35k
The celebration extends from XWallet to Twitter with the prize of the world’s first BlokOnBlok (BOB) phones. Fx will be giving out up to 20 BOBs to the lucky winners who join the campaign.

This news upgrade by https://medium.com/pundix/q3-2019-progress-report-ama-7796d59e7be4
How BOB works for sending a message without the internet connection? anyone can explain to me this case? I'm still blurry the decentralized phone

The node which receives the message or data will verify based on the signoff by A's private key, after verification, the message will be saved on the Function X Blockchain. The nodes connected to B's BoB (XPhone) will constantly filter the data or message which belongs to B. When received, the nodes will deliver it to B. Once B’s device decrypts, B can review the message.

Interesting!
Anwy, Where can I get this phone?

Once the special pre-order in XWallet is done, we will open to the public for BOB pre-order on Kickstarter and CAMPFIRE (Japan). Also, on XWallate as well.

Well, when will you open order globally?
Fx team are now finalizing the product specs and moving forward to the first test production of BOB. It will happen in the near future
while with the f(x) OS powering BOB, it is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain. Unlike traditional phones, you will no longer require a centralized service provider to call, message, browse the internet or access app services.

Could you describe more of this. Using internet on a mobile will be possible without wi-fi or mobile data?

I just explained above anyway Wink
All the Blockchain-mode movement using nodes. These Nodes will be deliver/connected to another block (nodes).
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
How BOB works for sending a message without the internet connection? anyone can explain to me this case? I'm still blurry the decentralized phone

The node which receives the message or data will verify based on the signoff by A's private key, after verification, the message will be saved on the Function X Blockchain. The nodes connected to B's BoB (XPhone) will constantly filter the data or message which belongs to B. When received, the nodes will deliver it to B. Once B’s device decrypts, B can review the message.

Interesting!

Once the special pre-order in XWallet is done, we will open to the public for BOB pre-order on Kickstarter and CAMPFIRE (Japan). Also, on XWallate as well.

Well, when will you open order globally?

Interesting!

Activity: 4

Interesting!
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
while with the f(x) OS powering BOB, it is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain. Unlike traditional phones, you will no longer require a centralized service provider to call, message, browse the internet or access app services.

Could you describe more of this. Using internet on a mobile will be possible without wi-fi or mobile data?

Activity: 4
Will this phone be running original Samsung Android 9.0 Pie firmware or it will be somehow modded ?
For XPhone-Android-OS will be announced soon.

The design is weird. Looks more like a “Cat” mobile. Mobile for builders, army or someone, whos workis connected with dust/dirt/etc.

On a blockchain meeting, when all are having latest models of Samsung or iPhone, I will feel ashamed to show my function x mobile Smiley

Retro-Futuristic Sci-fi Design
The design philosophy behind BOB is inspired from the sci-fi films and comics from the 80s and 90s. XPhone takes the classic retro-ness design which you love and combine it with the avant-garde future tech to create a phone that is familiar, cutting edge and uniquely yours at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Will this phone be running original Samsung Android 9.0 Pie firmware or it will be somehow modded ?
Pages:
Jump to: