Pages:
Author

Topic: Fusion Silicon X2 - Info and discussion post - page 2. (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Is anyone having their miner drop from 300ghs to 200ghs?

Also anyone OC? What versions do you guys have? There is version 3 models and version 4 (3 can't be upgraded to 4) Mine is 3.10 and it's having stability problems
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
As a data point: when I have all 3 algos hashing I see 1320w at-the-wall through a Bitmain APW3++ on 120v. I don't know where they got 980w from. Can someone else with a killawatt chime in?
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Either Fusion is self-mining with X2s or Baikal has new miner (successor to G28) which they are testing/self-mining.

Either way, not good.
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
I'm hoping that since X2's were a limited-distribution: that everyone who ordered one now has it online. So maybe difficulties will level out? Not like the kick-in-the-pants the equihash pools will soon be taking...

yep i think the same. as long as fusion doesnt sell more batches..but i doubt it. but they are not flooding the market, thats very nice from them
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I'm hoping that since X2's were a limited-distribution: that everyone who ordered one now has it online. So maybe difficulties will level out? Not like the kick-in-the-pants the equihash pools will soon be taking...
What pool are you mining on? May need to switch because I’m nowhere near $27 a day

i sold my X2 already but had XVG on suprnova, blake2s XVG on f2pool and smartcash on the smartcash pool
Activity: 39
Merit: 30
What pool are you mining on? May need to switch because I’m nowhere near $27 a day
Went from $40-30 a day to less than $20 a day for me and continuing downwards. At least for me it is.
check calculators, still >27USD/day. 40USD was when verge pumped to 210 sats..soo.....
Went from $40-30 a day to less than $20 a day for me and continuing downwards. At least for me it is.
Network hash is WAY UP and profit dropping by the day. Might be a door stopper soon lol

bullshi*.
some kind of constant hashrate for 2 weeks. not WAY up. maybe 10-20%. hashrate fluctates
Network hash is WAY UP and profit dropping by the day. Might be a door stopper soon lol
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Minable coins:
xvg, dgb (myriad groestl) :300 ghs
smart (keccak): 75 ghs
xvg (Blake2s): 1.2 ths

So quick research on the network hash rates for these algorithms in case anyone was curious like I was on this; also was curious how many they are producing total. Or are they like Bitmain and don't disclose this? Here below is current global hash rates and percent of that this order for 10 asics would be

10 asics would yield at current hashrate:

3 TH/s on XVG  (myriad groestl)
Global hashrate: 39 TH/s
~8% of global hash rate
One asic: $31/day

and 3 TH/s DGB (myriad groestl)
Global hashrate: 175 TH/s
~2% of global hash rate
One asic:$23

0.750 TH/s on Smart (keccak)
Global Hashrate: 14.75 TH/s
~5% of global hash rate
One asic: $3.85/day

12 TH/s on XVG (Blake2s)
Global Hashrate: 818.44 TH/s
~1.5% of global hash rate
One asic: $5.40

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
I wonder if these can triple mine on nice hash? lol

I am sure they will have no problem with that
Activity: 351
Merit: 47
I wonder if these can triple mine on nice hash? lol
legendary
I am preparing to take payment for the group buy.

I will buy the rest for MOQ

all serious orders Email me now on [email protected]

Cheers
legendary
still available guys
legendary
Price is $3600 shipped in Bittawm's group buy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121740.new#new

I'm down for 1. We need 5 more.

Anyway as far as I know it's 950w no matter what settings you put in, and you have to mine 3 algos, can't just do 1 or 2, although if you didn't care about 1 or 2 of the algos you could use default pool info lol. My friend said his are making $50 a day (He even said $60 with the right coins/pools).

I already ordered 1 for $3800 shipped at hyperbitshop.io but hasn't shipped yet, they said 7-10 business days.. they were also available at akminer.com (they might be back in stock again now) for $4k

you want five more? i can afford.
[email protected]

email me on [email protected]
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Price is $3600 shipped in Bittawm's group buy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121740.new#new

Anyway as far as I know it's 950w no matter what settings you put in, and you have to mine 3 algos, can't just do 1 or 2, although if you didn't care about 1 or 2 of the algos you could use default pool info lol. My friend said his are making $50 a day (He even said $60 with the right coins/pools).

I already ordered 1 for $3800 shipped at hyperbitshop.io but hasn't shipped yet, they said 7-10 business days.. they were also available at akminer.com (they might be back in stock again now) for $4k

you want five more? i can afford.
[email protected]
legendary
interesting, I am looking forward to more multi algo asics
Activity: 689
Merit: 253

If this is true please ignore my last post on here, I thought we could switch

I just asked my friend that has a couple in his hands and is mining about this for confirmation.. will update when answered

EDIT: He said "no but, there are 3 boards.so maybe each one is dedicated to one algo. SO maybe disconnecting one board will do the trick"

So it's not certain but seems unlikely, but he also said each algo is plenty profitable, so no reason to shut them down for now (if you could)
Pages:
Jump to: