Pages:
Author

Topic: Fusion Silicon X2 - Info and discussion post - page 3. (Read 1247 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Price is $3600 shipped in Bittawm's group buy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121740.new#new

I'm down for 1. We need 5 more.

Anyway as far as I know it's 950w no matter what settings you put in, and you have to mine 3 algos, can't just do 1 or 2, although if you didn't care about 1 or 2 of the algos you could use default pool info lol. My friend said his are making $50 a day (He even said $60 with the right coins/pools).

I already ordered 1 for $3800 shipped at hyperbitshop.io but hasn't shipped yet, they said 7-10 business days.. they were also available at akminer.com (they might be back in stock again now) for $4k

If this is true please ignore my last post on here, I thought we could switch
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
Price is $3600 shipped in Bittawm's group
Thanks for the info on price. Considering the price and the current (potential) profit, I'd say it is a very good buy.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Price is $3600 shipped in Bittawm's group buy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5121740.new#new

I'm down for 1. We need 5 more.

Anyway as far as I know it's 950w no matter what settings you put in, and you have to mine 3 algos, can't just do 1 or 2, although if you didn't care about 1 or 2 of the algos you could use default pool info lol. My friend said his are making $50 a day (He even said $60 with the right coins/pools).

I already ordered 1 for $3800 shipped at hyperbitshop.io but hasn't shipped yet, they said 7-10 business days.. they were also available at akminer.com (they might be back in stock again now) for $4k
legendary
It mine all 3 algorithms at once (simultaneously)  

Sounds very interesting. I have no idea how it goes with this miner. Can you run just 1 algo and what's the performance when the 3 algos run simultaneously vs when the full power goes to just 1 algo?

Also can you share the price publicly? 

yes you can choose to mine 1, 2 or 3 algos and from what I understand you can turn off unprofitable algos and just mine on other ones

Very interesting
Activity: 392
Merit: 66

Sounds very interesting. I have no idea how it goes with this miner. Can you run just 1 algo and what's the performance when the 3 algos run simultaneously vs when the full power goes to just 1 algo?

Also can you share the price publicly? 
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
A friend of mine on discord received a few of them and has been mining with them for almost a week
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I've seen short clips of the X2 on sites that sell them: but no end-users have one yet to report in?
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Do the maths on how many of these the network can support.
legendary
currently earning over 35 USD per day on less than 1KW

legendary
Minable coins:
myriad groestl :xvg dgb
Blake2s: xvg
keccak: smart

myriad groestl :300ghs
keccak: 75 ghs
Blake2s: 1.2 ths

Power : 980W

Currently this is one of the most profitable miners

It also has relatively low power consumption

We have heard of dual mining before but not 3fold Mining

Please PM me or look at my other threads if you want to purchase one
Pages:
Jump to: