Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 16. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 07, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
The future of altcoin is likely to grow in the future, possibly by the end of this year, the price of the altcoin will rise and now is the time to buy into the potential altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 07, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
The future of altcoin is not all good, only a few have a good future and develop nicely.
This is much forgotten and left by the dev and the community.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 05:33:20 AM
There's no future for 80% of Altcoins. The first 10 projects in the market will be intact and some hard working teams.
For me it could be still a good future for most of altcoin if they will follow the coming trend on market (up trend), if not i won't have the same hope which i feel now. Everything depend on near time, if market recover in coming months they could try to catch this pump.
Altcoin future always depend on the trend of the bitcoin. To prevent those people are converting their altcoin to the bitcoin and there must be hype for bitcoin. The future of altcoin will depend on the development progress, bitcoin trend, a good news about them all. That's it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 05:20:36 AM
I think that actually a big part of altcoins will successfully enter another era of economics. World needs various blockchain solutions that's why they will be OK.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:07:25 PM
when viewed by altcoins in the future it is always full of pros and cons, but it cannot be denied that altcoins will always get their own place in contrast to bitcoin which is the gold of the crypto world. yes surely altcoins that have good potential will always be used in the future and will survive, because it cannot be denied blockchain technology gets the attention of the whole world.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 06, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

I also think that only the good coins will survive in the cryptocurrency world, because the competition between the coins is rising day by day. In my opinion, innovative altcoins have great potential for the future.

innovative altcoins ? would you like to give me an example from this
in my opinion a crypto with pure concept with reliable team and active development will stay survive in this industry my friend
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
Hi,

I also think that only the good coins will survive in the cryptocurrency world, because the competition between the coins is rising day by day. In my opinion, innovative altcoins have great potential for the future.
Activity: 462
August 06, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
There's no future for 80% of Altcoins. The first 10 projects in the market will be intact and some hard working teams.
For me it could be still a good future for most of altcoin if they will follow the coming trend on market (up trend), if not i won't have the same hope which i feel now. Everything depend on near time, if market recover in coming months they could try to catch this pump.
Every altcoin wants to be able to grow with the cryptocurrency market in the long run, it needs to define its own market and mission. The current cryptocurrency market is having too many altcoin and I think that is not necessary, so the purification in this market in the coming time will be huge.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 06, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
each coin will have its own future and certainly has a different purpose, and each altcoin must have been created to develop and succeed with the original goal of its vision and mission, so that more and more new altcoins, more traders will also choose to trade crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 06, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
Of course this is a logical conclusion. Always the strongest survive. So do the crypto currency, only the best coins will survive. But let's not forget that nothing terrible is happening. Yes, this year is still depressed, many are frightened. In the forum periodically you can meet posts that the end of the crypto currencies has come. But smart people understand that this is not so. In fact, the market this year once again showed us all that we can't manage anything. Just whales earn money for us, and the best of us also found a way to make money in this market.
After a while we will see new high prices for a lot of coins and the theme of what coins will survive will go to the archives  Wink
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
Each altcoin is unique. With different projects and use cases.
The future of cryptocurrency is uncertain. As the bubble can burst at any time.
Some coins would survive in the market, others won't.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 06, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

+1
Too much useless cryptos with no ambition, nothing new. Zencash will surely sit in the top 20 soon and stay here to dominate the privacycoins
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 02:56:26 PM
 You are right about only good altcoins that will survive. Which is only for major coins. Now there's so many new altcoins coming up, so I think the dev really need a good plan for the future. Not just creating a coins that will only have a good price in the beginning, but for a long term.  I’m currently trust on SciDex also. Their project seems important for the science development. scidex is a great project fits to market needs perfectly!!

Activity: 532
August 06, 2018, 02:16:18 PM
of course, the better the future of the altcoin will be, because today there are many who know the world of crypto currencies. so the future of altcoin will be bright and more popular from year to year
Activity: 644
August 06, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Activity: 654
August 06, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
Hi,

The future of Altcoin will certainly be a bright and promising future. You don't need to worry about the development of Altcoin. Because Altcoin will continue to grow every year.

But this growth in it only starts at the end of the year, and for the remaining time the prices are falling or are very unstable. Market is currently very hard to predict anything so we must be very careful. In every moment everything can be change
Activity: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
Decentralization is quickly becoming more than just a pipe-dream. It has crossed into the realm where technology meets social philosophy and integral psychology. It has become a word of great gravity, sounding world-changing echoes of equality through all governments, classes, sexes, and races of humanity. The decentralized nature of some blockchain protocols are changing the previously accepted power structure and enabling a better form of democracy. This is why Spl.yt aims for decentralization.
W.B. Yeats wrote in his poem “The Second Coming,” “Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold,”. He was speaking of a great disruption. And disruption is exactly what decentralization will bring to so many legacy establishments worldwide, from finance — the first and most obvious use case, begun with Bitcoin — to healthcare records, supply chain management, travel, real estate, voting, energy, verification of hard assets and in the case of Spl.yt, e-commerce.

Yet instead of things falling apart, we are seeing them come together. As decentralized blockchain structures have demonstrated, an ecosystem’s strength can be increased by its lack of central authority, allowing the sum of its parts greater transparency, security and accountability. Possibly most important for commerce, blockchain ecosystems empower individuals with direct peer to peer (P2P) interaction and exchange, mitigating the need for the red tape and added costs of middlemen. And with this new accessibility for individuals to directly connect and transact in an orderly fashion, we are seeing the additional benefits of lowered costs, increased security, and a future ripe for innovative products.
With these thoughts in mind, Spl.yt is dedicated to maintaining a decentralized development and management of its ecosystem. But what exactly is the best way to initiate growth in a decentralized fashion? The following highlights some of our plans on how Spl.yt will achieve decentralization:
   Non-Profit Orientation — A truly decentralized project must be structured so that all stakeholders’ interests are aligned with the product’s benefit. Entities who exist to maximize profits and revenues are frequently manipulated to meet those ends, rather than focusing on driving the network effect through meeting user needs. For these reasons, the Spl.yt Core Foundation is a non-profit company so it can focus on making Spl.yt the best e-commerce system without concern of undue influence.
   HAIKU— A Holocratic Autonomously Incentivized Kaizen Utility (“HAIKU”) helps bridge the gap between an initial team with centralized control and a product that is ultimately governed and managed via decentralization. HAIKUs are a modified form of the investor protection contemplated by Vitalik Buterin. HAIKUs give users protections over their own rights and an ability to influence how a team performs, all through a smart contract mechanism. This mitigates the risk of 51% attacks traditionally represented by other DAOs while still leveraging those models’ crowd-sourced knowledge, participation, and natural centralization-resistance. Spl.yt is currently exploring and testing a modified HAIKU model to ensure the platform is already on the path to full decentralization at launch.
   Representation of All Parties — We believe systems built to coordinate many people’s behavior and transmit value are often better decentralized. A decentralized system must reflect the thoughts and interests of everyone involved.Therefore the interests of early adopters, developers, users, and anyone else involved have a chance to influence the direction without any single party accumulating veto power. At Spl.yt, we recognize that volatile utility tokens creates a situation where financial interests and users, and developers interests may clash over who directs outcomes. We are actively researching and developing methods to overcome this current market reality in a way that minimizes informational asymmetry between the parties to the greatest extent that is technically possible.
While Decentralization makes a lot of sense in blockchain protocols, we must remember that for most projects, decentralization is still a goal than reality. Full decentralization is difficult to achieve and even harder still to maintain. Decentralized networks are a paradigm shift from what we have been accustomed to since the beginning of human history. Thus, it will be as much a change in how behavior is influenced as much as just a technical process that needs to be worked on and improved every day. Spl.yt is committed to this process as we believe that while decentralization is possibly the most difficult route to pursue, it is ultimately the best path for the greater benefit of its users.
We look forward to working with our users, contributors, and the rest of the blockchain community as we all explore how to truly achieve decentralization.
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://www.reddit.com/r/splyt/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/splyt/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
Medium: https://medium.com/splytcore
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splytcore/
Github: https://github.com/splytcore
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
as long as I am on cryptocurrency I believe that if crypto is good to be used as an investment tool, crypto has good potential and a good future. but for now it is only constrained by the problem of prices in an unstable market so when prices are stable I am sure the altcoin will get better.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 06, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
we can found too many altcoin in cryptocurrency but only few altcoin has good future and always doveloped by their developr or team also supproted by crypto community. i think it will be useless to issue new coin with similar existing coin, i dont think under top 100 market cap altcoin can survive for long. we have to create rules who set abput new issued coin or new project. so there are no space for shitty coin and even can eliminate scam.
Pages:
Jump to: