Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin Cash? - page 3. (Read 3542 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
I think that the maximum next year BitcoinCash will cease to exist. This cryptocurrency is very similar to fraud and does not have real popularity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
Its easy to manipulate trade volume now when you can indefinitely trade with bchabc and bchsv to bch and vice versa! And one more important thing there is that on Poloniex you can sell bch for usdc and than with usdc buy both fork coin without any fee!!! and than convert to bch and all over again!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?
I think its price will rise at least because Bitmain is one of the main holders of BCH and this giant will make every effort to earn money on it
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:00:01 AM
The future can only be free of any 3rd party's involvement.
We had segregated witnesses for the past hundreds of years.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
bitcoin cash now is good known coin also it is in the top of market cap, so I think if bitcoin will grow next will grow bitcoin cash

Yes, this is what is needed to support the development of bitcoin later, as well as to mark the bitcoin we earn and benefit from the project. Generally making bitcoin cash is essential for now and for the future of bitcoin later. Roll Eyes
I think right now, bitcoin cash is only used for trading. price fluctuations are so fast that many traders make use of these coins to have. well, for now, it is indeed quite good, and everything will be fine if this continues to be developed. bitcoin cash is one of the best coins.
Activity: 348
November 14, 2018, 04:40:17 AM
bitcoin cash now is good known coin also it is in the top of market cap, so I think if bitcoin will grow next will grow bitcoin cash

Yes, this is what is needed to support the development of bitcoin later, as well as to mark the bitcoin we earn and benefit from the project. Generally making bitcoin cash is essential for now and for the future of bitcoin later. Roll Eyes
Activity: 439
November 14, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
bitcoin cash is being abondan by their developers and only roger ver is still promoting it. it will become bitcoin gold soon. another bitcoin cash abc or bchsv will take its place. they are aruguing about the fork. after they fork it. people will be confuse which one to invest into. either that you have both coins. sure bch abc or bch sv might have upgraded software. where is the investor going to invest? i think after the fork the real bitcoin cash will crash. not because they got the fork but they will be confuse so it will hit 350$
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 13, 2018, 06:05:44 PM
Bitcoin cash will be forked in less than two days. So there will no longer be Bitcoin cash, but forked aspect of it which means bch is gradually being replaced.
November 13, 2018, 05:12:10 PM
Wait you talk about upcoming fork, but I thought it already happened? I had option on Poloniex few day ago to convert my bch to 2 other bchabc and some other. Is it forked already or not?

No, not yet, here you can see the countdown timer for the upcoming fork https://cash.coin.dance/

Thanks for the info. I found out in the meantime that poloniex, hitbtc and probably some other exchanges are trading bchabc and bchsv IOU coins. I dont know wtf is going on there but I dont like it.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
November 12, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
thats interesting to read such old post but the question remains similar ,what will the price acition will be especially after fork.
My view is that the pump was short lived and thats it ,we wont see further pump

All bets are off, a huge purchase occurred at 0.075 BCH/BTC. Wait for the next daily green candle with volume, it is lurking and it will soon enter again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 12, 2018, 06:24:50 AM
thats interesting to read such old post but the question remains similar ,what will the price acition will be especially after fork.
My view is that the pump was short lived and thats it ,we wont see further pump
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
I think that Bitcoin cash is one of the most perspective coins. Because of the upcoming hard fork, the price increased by 70 percents. BCH is one of the most fast coins on the market and has a bright future. Hope to see this coin at 5k USD during the next bull run.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
November 12, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
Wait you talk about upcoming fork, but I thought it already happened? I had option on Poloniex few day ago to convert my bch to 2 other bchabc and some other. Is it forked already or not?

No, not yet, here you can see the countdown timer for the upcoming fork https://cash.coin.dance/
November 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 11, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
In the near future Bitcoin Cash will soon hold Hardfork on some exchanges that do support Hardfork Bitcoin cash, if you want a short-term investment, of course this is the right time to start investing in BCH because everyone who has a Bitcoin Cash will automatically have a fork from the BCH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 11, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 11, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
why the topic does not continue to be alive. Now is the time to discuss bitcoin cash. The upcoming hard fork made a lot of noise and what will happen next with the price? hard fork after 5 days and the price is at the bottom
copper member
Activity: 210
November 10, 2018, 02:04:19 PM
Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

What are some of the major events in the pipeline for Bitcoin Cash?

I think this is doesn't have any future, it is a centralized altcoin with no usage and nothing to offer. when it comes to altcoins your competition becomes much harder because you are not competing with nearly 2000 different competitors and some of them are very strong even though they may have lower prices right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 11:50:43 AM
I think it would really fall after a few couple weeks or month but it could recover soon,
I hope that it would let's just wait for it and see where will it go.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 02, 2017, 11:47:05 AM
Hi All,

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

What are some of the major events in the pipeline for Bitcoin Cash?

Every coin has chance to become the second coin or more popular than others. But to become like that, need time and hard work. Supply and demand become the major action to raise up and main indicator for investor/ trader to replace their money. Bitcoin Cash also has future but the real market also has their own answer. Just follow the trend and get out before too late. Have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: