Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin Cash? - page 5. (Read 3542 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
August 31, 2017, 05:46:27 AM
people like bitcoin but dont like bitcoin fee. sometime it take almost 5$ per transaction. :/ so I think we will move to bitcoin cash. but now miner dont like bcc so much. they still in bitcoin. so hard for us now
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
August 31, 2017, 05:21:59 AM
While it has a lot of volume A lot of people still haven't went for cashing out, so this might change quite soon when the message reaches to other people.

Yeah and I'm one of those people that still doesn't cash out my BCH's. Before I'm always thinking that this coin is just a junk but after the fork, everything has changed. My mind has a different point of view now on this thing. I have one goal for it before cashing out my BCH or selling it, the same thing with what I do with my bitcoin, I'll hold.
I also still doubt with BCH I believe more BTC because of the reputation of BTC is already good. I can not comment much but the experience of my colleague who bought BCH he said better buy and save BTC than BCH because, BCH still do not have a good future like BTC. that's what made me to date has not had BCH.

Actually, BTC has a shitty rep if you ask me. It is no longer the decentralized token it was supposed to become, Bitcoin is controlled by a few today, like it or not. Imho, it's just a dumb coin everyone speculates on, predicting it to go to the moon at over 10'000USD. Maybe it will (likely actually), but I think you can make just as much profits investing in alts with real potential and projects. The only thing BTC has going for it is to be the oldest coin on the block and be usuable in the real world (marketplaces, atms etc.).

I'm not saying not to invest and hold BTC, but you should never put all your eggs in the same basket. BCH has a bright future if it can break free.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
August 31, 2017, 03:03:03 AM
I like Bitcoin Cash but a full prediction I will make only after November, when next fork will happen.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
August 31, 2017, 02:56:42 AM
Now Bitcoin Cash is newbie so I think need more analysis about BCH.And BCH is good development coin future is something good my looking.Best of luck for BCH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 02:51:23 AM
I think that the bitcoin cash have a good future, because is was borned from bitcoin core
Now is the time for invest on bitcoin cash, because i think that in the future the price can can grow up, like for bitcoin core
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2017, 02:48:09 AM
I was intending on keeping BCH for a bit longer but just recently got rid of mine as I can't really see it going much higher than it is right now and I just read yesterday about another fork bitcoingold so I'm out.
Activity: 798
August 31, 2017, 02:42:21 AM
While it has a lot of volume A lot of people still haven't went for cashing out, so this might change quite soon when the message reaches to other people.

Yeah and I'm one of those people that still doesn't cash out my BCH's. Before I'm always thinking that this coin is just a junk but after the fork, everything has changed. My mind has a different point of view now on this thing. I have one goal for it before cashing out my BCH or selling it, the same thing with what I do with my bitcoin, I'll hold.
I also still doubt with BCH I believe more BTC because of the reputation of BTC is already good. I can not comment much but the experience of my colleague who bought BCH he said better buy and save BTC than BCH because, BCH still do not have a good future like BTC. that's what made me to date has not had BCH.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 31, 2017, 02:03:50 AM
As for BCH, I concluded for myself that it is in theory the better coin, at least, technically. Unlike BTC, it can function with low fees even when the hashing power gets lower, as where with BTC you end up paying enormous fees or have to wait hours for your transaction to pass. Segwit did not change much in this regard.

Everyone has such a blind faith in BTC I find it unreal. Just because every altcoin gets mostly traded with BTC doesn't mean BTC will stay on top forever. What goes up goes down at some point and I guarantee you BTC will crash hard at some point.

But hey, everyone is free to do what he wants with his money. I just wouldn't bet it all on BTC.

BCH just lacks the real world usage for now. We'll see what happens once it gets offered as a payment method on the big market places out there (if ever).

I'd buy a bit of BCH on the side now if I had some funds available.

On paper, it looks like a better coin, I agree. Like most alts. But they do not have the same environment and use of Bitcoin - so less stress on network. Vulnerabilities are not properly tested. We will see what happens once BCH is adopted by merchants.

It's not a shit alt of course... just had a good excuse to be an alt.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 31, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
August 31, 2017, 01:33:21 AM
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 31, 2017, 01:31:01 AM
I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin cash will surely cross the 1500$ mark by next year. It will show amazing growth in future.
I Think maybe everything could happen, but seeing the current fluctuations i was optimistic it happened
I agree with you, bitcoincash is still quite a lot of volume  Smiley
usually also the volume of this bch exceeds the volume of eth, anything can be happen  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2017, 01:29:46 AM
I really do not trust bitcoin cash. We have a group conversation in facebook, and people in there were so good at judging coins. If they see the coins are shit they will say that it is a shitcoin. And they also refer bitcoin cash as a shitcoin.
If this shitcoin can helps me earn a huge profit from trading on market, I still trading this coin and make money, why I ingnore an opportunity earn Bitcoin easy while other altcoin on market cannot do that? Therefore, take advantage all opportunity when you have is best choice.
Activity: 364
August 31, 2017, 01:02:25 AM
I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin cash will surely cross the 1500$ mark by next year. It will show amazing growth in future.
I Think maybe everything could happen, but seeing the current fluctuations i was optimistic it happened
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 12:33:39 AM
The future of bitcoins cash BCH depend on the comunity of bitcoins cash them selves, the investors who put the money in bitcoins cash, the comunity of miners, the developer team that makes updating and fixing of bugs bitcoins cash. We know bitcoins cash cash is very very new altcoins, it be difficult to make prediction bitcoins cash base on fundamental of bitcoins cash, wait for the data one year later to make prediction future of bitcoins cash.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
August 31, 2017, 12:24:00 AM
Based on what you say, investors are hesitant between selecting BCH and BTC but for miners they will choose BCH because the cost of excavating BCH is cheaper than BTC and it is also more profitable.
So what makes the BCH still can not excel? Although BCH has solved problems from BTC, the reason is that because the market is depended on crowd psychology, they always choose the best things that they see. Even the miners after holding the BCH they will find a way to switch to BTC holdings.

BCH mining is cheaper, but only for a short time, after that the algorithm adjusts and increase the cost of mining. Then the miners go to BTC and wait for the BCH algorithm to lower the difficulty.

this continue migration of miners, is that can fuck the BTC stability
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 12:22:43 AM
Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

What are some of the major events in the pipeline for Bitcoin Cash?
I think the value of bitcoin cash will increase in the future because this will be popular soon and so many people will prove that btc is not a scam nor btc will help us to improve our own lifestyle.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
August 31, 2017, 12:17:04 AM
Based on what you say, investors are hesitant between selecting BCH and BTC but for miners they will choose BCH because the cost of excavating BCH is cheaper than BTC and it is also more profitable.
So what makes the BCH still can not excel? Although BCH has solved problems from BTC, the reason is that because the market is depended on crowd psychology, they always choose the best things that they see. Even the miners after holding the BCH they will find a way to switch to BTC holdings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 12:09:29 AM
BCH is still out of control and we can not afford to do anything with a significant drop.
With age is still one month must still many shortcomings, just try to see how the next development.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
August 31, 2017, 12:06:32 AM
I also don't think bitcoin cash has much of a future. It has not solved the issues that have plagued bitcoin core, and the market has remained very skeptical of it. Bitcoin core is currently making the adjustments needed, though slowly, to scale.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 31, 2017, 12:01:00 AM
I think that if Bitcoin Cash wakes up, its price will drop significantly. Or, at any rate, he will not show much growth. However, of course, it will be interesting in the future to observe its movement. From the very beginning, some experts claim that the Bitcoin Cash rate is significantly overestimated and that it is supported by a negligible number of mines, no more than ten percent.
Pages:
Jump to: