Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics - page 2. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 11:10:14 AM
Digital Money Is the future to come.  Bitcoin has been considered by numerous the cash of the cutting edge as a result of it's obscurity and value. Today, it is right now worth well more than 100$USD, and will likely keep up rising. It can be utilized simply like genuine cash, however it's all inside your PCs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
It is right. The future of bitcoin depends on how and how many accept and trust it. The world is so big, that bitcoin do not yet penetrated in some countries. But hopefully in the next years it will become more popular.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 12:39:33 AM
The future of bitcoin, will depends on each and everyone of us. The economics of bitcoin as of this days is very demand and popular due to its output performance as its value is getting high, set a new record to its high value.
that right dude. the strength of the bitcoin community will make bitcoin the future of the world economy. will be many people who can work from this industry. even going to be a millionaire
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:32:18 AM
I think bitcoin in future will more grow from than now. Because many people day by day interesting with bitcoin, this is reason enough to make bitcoin will increasingly. I hope bitcoin price will increase after May.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 12:07:14 AM
The future of bitcoin, will depends on each and everyone of us. The economics of bitcoin as of this days is very demand and popular due to its output performance as its value is getting high, set a new record to its high value.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
This year the beginning of bitcoin was a bit disappointing. the price of bitcoin according to very drastic. but the confidence to be back is still there. and there is still the speed to be able to return
April 12, 2018, 12:01:43 AM
There are many predictions for the future of typical bitcoin, such as independent analyst Ronnie Moas, founder of research firm Standpoint Research, and one who has previously forecasted precisely the rise in price of Bitcoin, This would certainly surpass the $ 20,000 mark and keep the momentum going up until it reaches the six-digit level.
Activity: 60
April 11, 2018, 09:31:47 PM
I think crytocurency will quickly recover like old position in late 2017 in the near future, I think the end of 2018
Activity: 392
April 11, 2018, 09:31:22 PM
I do not think anyone can be sure of the future of bitcoin, we can only predict it. If more and more are interested in bitcoin and the more people who transact with bitcoin, the future of bitcoin economy gets better.
The future of bitcoin economics is great, i am sure that many people in different countries will engange themselves with bitcoin, and i am also sure that a lot of countries will support bitcoin and in that way bitcoin can be more stronger and will remain the best.
Activity: 101
April 11, 2018, 08:45:58 PM
I'm looking for the better future of bitcoin in our economics, because using bitcoin some unemployed staff have sight a job by the help of bitcoin. They earn income even their job is part time only, in addition it's really helps to the people to fight the poverty of every country.
Activity: 90
April 11, 2018, 08:44:59 PM
I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be great, this is because the user is on the rise and they keep buying negative issues about bitcoin, bitcoin never reduce user interest to continue to save the bitcoin.
Activity: 104
April 11, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
I think there will be more use for bitcoin within small micro economic systems and as more people wake up to the fact that they can be more liberated by using this medium of exchange, more and more micro economic ideas will unravel as time goes by and people become more and more brave.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 08:43:42 PM
In my opinion. It can go to such amazing levels but it depends whether a lot of people adopt or don't and of course the way it is presented to the people.It has to be explained the benefits and the pros of adopting it.Then we can actually see a huge spike in the economy.
Activity: 133
April 11, 2018, 08:43:00 PM
Yes, the more people use Bitcoin the more Bitcoin increases in value but world will need this digital transformation in the long run. I think bitcoin has many crowd-puller qualifications which are varied to make distribution of income fairly to various segments. It will happen sooner or later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 10, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
probably no one will be able to guess what kind of system bitcoin on the economy in the future, however, I might feel that bitcoin will actually be better at this point, and at that point maybe you can use bitcoin anywhere. well, and it will definitely make the system economically becomes better
Bitcoin has still a wider opportunity because it dealing with the world population and according to G20 leaders only 1% of the world population are using bitcoin that’s why I would say that because can you imagine if the user of bitcoin reach 20%of the world population how much it will be  grown.
Activity: 518
April 10, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
I think bitcoin is hard to predict and do not know what will happen in the future, whether bitcoin will continue to grow or even be destroyed, crypto currency is very risky then be careful to invest and do not expect too much to gain profit, do not put all your money to invest
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 10, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
probably no one will be able to guess what kind of system bitcoin on the economy in the future, however, I might feel that bitcoin will actually be better at this point, and at that point maybe you can use bitcoin anywhere. well, and it will definitely make the system economically becomes better
Exactly, the world needs blockchain for the good for everyone.
It's a revolutionary technology that has a  lot of usage, if this will be widely adopted, I think the world is more transparent and it will help us to save.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
Bitcoin crash possibilities are there. Anything can erupt at any second. But don’t about it. According to me, Bitcoin is going to have a great future. And people have a strong belief.
April 03, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
Ideally, the majority of it's a HOLD / HODLBut why not spend a little and and experience the Technologies.Be a part of the Trend

According to me If you want to have a good economy with bitcoin in life depends you use it.
If the economy always increases yes depends on the bitcoin of the user, does the bitcoin use the work every day or not every day.
Activity: 378
April 03, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
Bitcoins is a worldwide crypto currency and is growing with a such fast rate.  Bitcoin offers so many benefits like bitcoin grow too large too quickly and it will turn into a more centralised payment system that governments can interfere with. That is because, if the blockchain becomes too big, individual holders will no longer be able to use their own computers to check whether a transaction is valid.  Bitcoin allow transaction fees free transaction,  easy transfer from one to another. No fear of thief if stealing it.
Pages:
Jump to: