Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics - page 5. (Read 34323 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
Soon I think it will grow faster ,bitcoin will be more popular ,Our economy turn into progress. Lots of newest technology are invented  so it made our life easier and easiest transaction will happened. And this bitcoin becomes successful nationwide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
Future crypto will be the world of money, But I think that the amount of circulation is small, because this is not a Bitcoin, the duration of the transmission is long, and I think it will be the market for one or more crypto Paranoids Easy to use in the future, institutions are considered and fluctuations must be less big ups and downs which can damage the crypto currency. we will wait for the future and I think it will be one of the greatest discoveries of mankind.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
Not only adaptation but also regulation and laying down rules should be included. With the high prices of cryptocurrencies, people would join the bandwagon to also earn money. This could make the market crash since the demand could outweigh the supply by a lot.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
Future of bitcoin  economy  I wish it gonna be more more successful  we don't even know  how the future is just keep on ongoing and believing
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
Future of bitcoin  we didn't all know because  of its ladderized  form of value
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
I think that bitcoin in the future will be more popular than now, but I do not think that it will become the world's and the only currency
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
I think everything depends on Bitcoin users .Those who have used bitcoin so far have got many benefits. I think bitcoin will be much better in the future. The economy of the country is greatly improved through bitcoin.
Unfortunately until now only the Japanese and some other countries that want to legalize bitcoin, the state should be concerned with the voice and global demands in order to immediately legalize bitcoin and not to be afraid of the use of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
February 10, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
I think everything depends on Bitcoin users .Those who have used bitcoin so far have got many benefits. I think bitcoin will be much better in the future. The economy of the country is greatly improved through bitcoin.
How to improve the economy of your country in the future? First of all, do you want to spend some profits from your trading to pay the tax? Of course, 99% traders will avoid this fee if they can do that, because they do not need to share their profit to the government and it also means the country's economy will never improve by Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
Activity: 104
February 01, 2018, 07:13:35 AM
Well we cannot really predict what the future holds for bitcoin . it depends on the mass adapted to it. And of course it depends on the demands of bitcoin  to the people:-) but still if people will continue to work with bitcoin for sure we will have both a better future:-)
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
Yes, this is right! all remains how the state is in developing integrated blockchain technology, meaning the state will benefit from bitcoin technology because there will be a cut in conventional financial costs or budgetary efficiency with financial technology. The future of bitcoin predicted will be better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
I think bitcoin will continue like this and a lot of us here think it would BTC will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin
the economy will be great..
I agree that bitcoin will be the economy is good, and it seems like now also bitcoin has begun to look good in the economy especially for people who are very need extra money very helped by bitcoin
Activity: 27
February 01, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
I think bitcoin will continue like this and a lot of us here think it would BTC will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin
the economy will be great..
Activity: 25
February 01, 2018, 04:18:21 AM
the future of bitcoin will grow even more if bitcoin can be more popularized in every country, so far many people feel the change of their economy with bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
yes all depends on bitcoin users. bitcoin used more and more in this life then the better the future of bitcoin in the world. bitcoin depends on the strength of people in this world.
Yes, I really agree with your opinion. The cost of bitcoin will be based on the number of participants and investment in it. So I think there will be a strong uptrend of bitcoin in the next 4-6 years. I hope that everyone will respond positively to the market of bitcoin so that it grows stronger. As bitcoin has grown, improvements in the economy of many households will be improved.
It will become the bubble or ponzi project if the Bitcoin value increases by this meaning. The value of Bitcoin should increases when it can helps us solve something important and we need to have good reason to buy it at high price. However, currently, I still do not know any good thing to help Bitcoin price increases.
Activity: 41
January 27, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
I concur your correct we don't realize what will occur with bitcoin in the future.but we as a whole realize that bitcoin has an attractive future.
Activity: 37
January 27, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
Unfortunately, all prices alternate cryptocurrencies is depending on reputation and price and reputation and price bitcoin - cryptoworld growth more and more. Bitcoin fall down - 99% alternate cryptocurrencies fall down too. I think, that is not very good, i expect more independence for another currencies.
Activity: 161
January 27, 2018, 07:12:30 AM
the future of bitcoin is difficult to predict. but I'm pretty sure bitcoin will be better for the future.
Activity: 57
January 17, 2018, 10:48:42 PM
I strongly agree, no one can predict what kind of bitcoin will be going forward.
But I had time to imagine that bitcoin will be better known to many people in the future and the use of bitcoin will increase

Other cryptocurrencies are and will be far technologically superior to BTC. Of course, the value of something is whatever another person is willing to pay, but I don't see any more meteoric rises for BTC. It just doesn't make sense logically when the competition is so much more advanced.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
January 17, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
Future of bitcoin depends on the mass consumption and its embrace to it. It will always be about the people because the people gives life to bitcoin. Their investments are the one who build up bitcoin community just like how the price raise up when the demand goes up and goes low when nobody does buy it. So it will continue to prosper if people will continue to embrace it.
of course the future depends on the coverage, that we create ourselves...If we take care of the bitcoin being distributed and advertised, it will live for a long time

Everyone who have used bitcoin and get satisfied will do the advertising, we do not need to do it to get notice, the reason why we are popular is because we are notice and people who notice like big personalities is a big help for the success of bitcoin. The future of bitcoin is really bright, the adoption stage is not that big and there's more room for growth so we better have the initiative to position ourselves now to benefit the future of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going well this time and more and more people who already invest in Bitcoin and earn profit with it they have no any query about it. And even they tell about Bitcoin to their friends and family friends how they associated with it and feel comfortable to invest in it. So that is a big reason of popularity of Bitcoin and it is a key success of Bitcoin, and with this conversation we can say that the future of Bitcoin is crystal clear nobody can deny this.
Except for haters and market enemies, everyone knows that bitcoin is the future of world economy or at least, world currencies. There is not even a single reason to doubt the future of bitcoin because no other coin has potential enough to surpass bitcoin in any way.

Well the popularity is increasing the way you discussed it because people are suggesting bitcoin to their close circles. We always like to believe in experienced person.
Pages:
Jump to: