Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of bounty campaign. - page 7. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
February 18, 2020, 11:50:44 PM
Therefore don't depend on ICO and it's less likely that ICO will become successful again.
After the popularity of that crowdsale platform, I expect the new one will be popular which is the IEO, so since this will guarantee a listing after the sale, the demand of the bounty would be lower and its reward as well, so the future may not be as good as what we all witnessed in 2017 bull run, and beyond.
Don't get your hopes up on the IEO project, I see many IEO projects are also not successful because they are only make their IEO on a small Exchange with no high volume. So, the Bounty campaign IEO versions are also not good I think, indeed currently it's difficult to find a good Bounty campaign that gives us high rewards.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 18, 2020, 10:05:48 PM
We saw already how bounty campaigns declined within the past 2 years (2018 & 2019).

Bounty campaigns will just be profitable if what happened in 2017 will happen again in the succeeding years.
I'm a bounty hunter too for 2 years (2017 & 2018) and I saw how bounty campaigns are moving in these 2 years. It is slowly declining and it is because of the scams that are happening on it. Bounty hunting for me is a waste of time anymore and not profitable.
Indeed, for the moment there aren't many bounty campaigns but for newbies and other bounty hunters I think they are still trying to get money by joining several bounty campaigns, I believe of the many campaigns there will definitely be some who really pay them and for me it doesn't a waste of time but one of the businesses so that they can still earn income.
even though there is a bounty campaign that actually pays but will only make a few only dollars and it's better than not getting any money at all. actually being a bounty hunter is a fun job because there is no risk of losing money. about being paid or not being paid that's is a risk that must be accepted. then there is no reason not to try to get money from a bounty campaign.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 18, 2020, 06:32:52 PM
Depend on how many ICO success will be the future with bounty campaign, today we get many ICO hard to be success although for listing on market only because they get less earning with coin sell very little and have pause ICO selling and bounty campaign stopped without get payment and reward.
Therefore don't depend on ICO and it's less likely that ICO will become successful again.
After the popularity of that crowdsale platform, I expect the new one will be popular which is the IEO, so since this will guarantee a listing after the sale, the demand of the bounty would be lower and its reward as well, so the future may not be as good as what we all witnessed in 2017 bull run, and beyond.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 18, 2020, 03:58:05 PM
Depend on how many ICO success will be the future with bounty campaign, today we get many ICO hard to be success although for listing on market only because they get less earning with coin sell very little and have pause ICO selling and bounty campaign stopped without get payment and reward.
At its core, the Bounty company is designed to advertise a company and at the same time do everything possible to attract investors through social networks, as well as using bitcointalk.  I believe that with the proper use of all these opportunities, any team will be able to get good results from a successful Bounty company.  Based on this, I can assume that interest in this kind of advertising will increase with an improvement in the investment climate in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
February 17, 2020, 03:48:00 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
February 17, 2020, 02:27:43 AM
We saw already how bounty campaigns declined within the past 2 years (2018 & 2019).

Bounty campaigns will just be profitable if what happened in 2017 will happen again in the succeeding years.
I'm a bounty hunter too for 2 years (2017 & 2018) and I saw how bounty campaigns are moving in these 2 years. It is slowly declining and it is because of the scams that are happening on it. Bounty hunting for me is a waste of time anymore and not profitable.
Indeed, for the moment there aren't many bounty campaigns but for newbies and other bounty hunters I think they are still trying to get money by joining several bounty campaigns, I believe of the many campaigns there will definitely be some who really pay them and for me it doesn't a waste of time but one of the businesses so that they can still earn income.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
February 16, 2020, 10:51:13 AM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 15, 2020, 08:00:41 PM
lucky for those members who joined in this forum in early time. Because of the ranking system it will be difficult for new members to rank up and those early comers will benefit the most. I think it will be good if only full members and up are allowed to join in a campaign.
For forum's side, that could be better to cut off the participants for both rewards and reduce the spammers and account abusers. But, for project itself, that could be bad because it would reduce the traffic and so less people would know that project because of the limitation.

The problem is that even if you get a lot of coins that is not going to help you that much because as we know icos and ieos are having great problems to get enough funding due to the huge amount of scams in the market
Yes, there are 1-2 projects I think, they are really good so far and they are still on development, just hope that things goes better from now on so people will start get back their trust to IEO.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 15, 2020, 07:13:44 PM
Day by day people are getting to know crypto currency, each day good number of interested people join the BitcoinTalk forum. The way the bounty qualifications and rank was in 2012 is not any more. Getting to the next rank is getting more difficult,KYC came in and many other changes, Now don't you think very soon most signature will only be opened to people from Full member and/or very few number will be given the chances of participation in many bounty campaign to have it convenient?
lucky for those members who joined in this forum in early time. Because of the ranking system it will be difficult for new members to rank up and those early comers will benefit the most. I think it will be good if only full members and up are allowed to join in a campaign.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 15, 2020, 04:40:36 PM
According to my openion bounty hunting is getting so difficult day by day specially for newbies...Also there are many projects that's came out as scam & some also don't pay on time... Even sometimes development team change the reward pool at the very last moment.As a result we get low amount of tokens which eventually doesn't have any use of making some good profit from that  bounty.
Nowadays getting a good project for doing bounty is very hard...Let's hope for the best in this year...

For Newbies, the only way to earn nice reward is to have social media accounts with lots of followers.
Regarding projects, unfortunately they depend on how much initial funds they have and on investors - and those are currently lacking.
I think that if the project doesn't have its own funds to pay for the bounty campaign in exchengable currencies, this way of promotion will simply die soon.
The problem is that even if you get a lot of coins that is not going to help you that much because as we know icos and ieos are having great problems to get enough funding due to the huge amount of scams in the market and until this changes I think that bounty hunting is going to become a waste of time, it is better to dedicate your time to do something else that can be more productive and that pays you in bitcoin instead of those useless coins.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
February 06, 2020, 01:04:37 AM
According to my openion bounty hunting is getting so difficult day by day specially for newbies...Also there are many projects that's came out as scam & some also don't pay on time... Even sometimes development team change the reward pool at the very last moment.As a result we get low amount of tokens which eventually doesn't have any use of making some good profit from that  bounty.
Nowadays getting a good project for doing bounty is very hard...Let's hope for the best in this year...

For Newbies, the only way to earn nice reward is to have social media accounts with lots of followers.
Regarding projects, unfortunately they depend on how much initial funds they have and on investors - and those are currently lacking.
I think that if the project doesn't have its own funds to pay for the bounty campaign in exchengable currencies, this way of promotion will simply die soon.
Most of projects use their ICO token to pay their bounty participants, so they don't need to use their own money to pay them.  We already know too if those project always pay after ICO ends, which mean bounty participants must promote them first to earn money in the end.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
February 05, 2020, 02:23:18 PM
According to my openion bounty hunting is getting so difficult day by day specially for newbies...Also there are many projects that's came out as scam & some also don't pay on time... Even sometimes development team change the reward pool at the very last moment.As a result we get low amount of tokens which eventually doesn't have any use of making some good profit from that  bounty.

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 05, 2020, 12:42:32 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
February 04, 2020, 07:25:08 AM
It means as many are joining this forum everyday some are opting out of this forum, they are tired of the difficulties from bounties and the difficulties of ranking higher unlike before where you can easily rank up to full member in just two months
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 04, 2020, 04:48:02 AM
Its getting harder to see good rewards from bounties, only high ranking members are still getting something good from bounties and those bounties are BTC paying bounty projects, for low ranking members its like a waste of time, the reason why i'm still here is because i like taking chances
Just a correction, it's a signature campaign that pays in btc and it's not a bounty.
Before the ICO has become popular, signature campaign is already in the forum, and until now there are still a lot of advertisers who'd like to run a campaign from time to time, its true that high rank gets better payment but you should not stop, instead, you gotta be inspired to rank up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
February 04, 2020, 03:39:38 AM
Its getting harder to see good rewards from bounties, only high ranking members are still getting something good from bounties and those bounties are BTC paying bounty projects, for low ranking members its like a waste of time, the reason why i'm still here is because i like taking chances
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 04, 2020, 03:24:48 AM
It is now very rare for bounty campaigns to be released on a bounty, maybe if there will be many participants joining and the prizes will get smaller. I still remember when in 2017 where joining the bounty social media campaign the results were quite large and there were still many paying campaigns at that time, I miss that Cry
Unfortunately, it only became our memories in 2017, now it is really very difficult to find a good project and really pay us with high rewards.Many bounty projects now only become scams or not valuable when their tokens are listed on the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
February 04, 2020, 12:35:29 AM
bounty is getting bored now  Grin there are a lot of scam project that are coming out and doing some bounty, but after all they are not paying those hunters
It is now very rare for bounty campaigns to be released on a bounty, maybe if there will be many participants joining and the prizes will get smaller. I still remember when in 2017 where joining the bounty social media campaign the results were quite large and there were still many paying campaigns at that time, I miss that Cry
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
February 03, 2020, 03:37:35 PM
bounty is getting bored now  Grin there are a lot of scam project that are coming out and doing some bounty, but after all they are not paying those hunters

I agree with you, Bounty is becoming boring. There is no good project right now, some new project comes and they choose shit exchange for IEO and then they get ruined! Bounty hunters keep doing several bounties but they don't get paid by any! BTC paying campaign is the best but yet this is not for everyone. So, overall bounty hunter's bear run feelings still ongoing!
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 03, 2020, 01:25:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: