Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of bounty campaign. - page 8. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2020, 06:50:12 PM
Bounty hunting is still fair, they just requires more energy unlike in the past where you can rely on few projects you promote, to get something good out of bounties today you have to do a lot of work and join many bounties
Increasing the quantity of the bounty campaigns will lead to the same result as we stuck in this process. The current bear market is the first cause of the low demand by the crypto investors and people transfer their crypto earnings to the traditional markets. Bounties will stay at the poorest dip until the market recovery.
We saw an important recovery during the last year and despite of this icos were still getting poor results and bounty campaigns were a failure, I can assure you that even if the bull market happened tomorrow we are not going to get a recovery from those projects because investors no longer trust in them as they know there is a huge chance they are going to lose their money and until this changes then most likely we will never see the same success that bounty campaigns had in the past.
As of now, bounty campaigns are not that good because the probability of becoming successful of a project is very low because of the market's downfall but this is not the end, we should still support cryptocurrency and every project that is coming because in the future we can say that the market will rise up again and every project will become successful when time comes. Maybe we should wait for that to happen again since crypto is volatile in terms of price, I can simply say that the market's recovery can happen any time soon. Do not get upset when you are doing your part and you are not receiving any amount or reward because not every project is always becoming successful.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 02, 2020, 03:50:38 PM
Day by day people are getting to know crypto currency, each day good number of interested people join the BitcoinTalk forum. The way the bounty qualifications and rank was in 2012 is not any more. Getting to the next rank is getting more difficult,KYC came in and many other changes, Now don't you think very soon most signature will only be opened to people from Full member and/or very few number will be given the chances of participation in many bounty campaign to have it convenient?
Rank upgrade issues are also a big problem for low-rank accounts like me.  I had to struggle to improve my rank but I realized that good posts are sometimes not recognized because moderators also rarely check.  so I'm quite disappointed and the Jr. accounts  Members and Members will also be removed soon.
Rank upgrade method is changed in 2018, too much hard to get new rank, because you need to earn merit to make quality things. Rank is not impact in bounty campaign, who's wanna to participate high signature campaign those will pay weekly. Full member's are not accepted such campaign. A few btc payment campaign is live but they accept from senior rank.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
January 27, 2020, 08:40:49 AM
Bounty hunting is still fair, they just requires more energy unlike in the past where you can rely on few projects you promote, to get something good out of bounties today you have to do a lot of work and join many bounties
yes bounty this days requires a lot of work compared before, but what is alarming is you put all the effort you can give but in the end you wont get anything.
scam probability is higher at this time than the past. We should realise that one
No matter how hard we work, it wont affect much. We still have chance to get scam by bounty
It means we have high possibility to waste our time by doing bounty. Many people dont realize this bcz they think it is free. But actually it is not free. They waste their time and energy

Of course bounty hunters will be scammed, but not everyone. I have seen bounty hunters join campaigns that have ended long ago, so I'm sure if they don't check such basic information, they don't check the project at all. Those bounty hunters who learn to check the project thoroughly will be much less likely to be scammed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 27, 2020, 07:24:51 AM
The future of bounty campaign is becoming worst as years passes. Soon bounty campaign will have no room in crypto because of scam projects that is risng almost everyday and bounty hunters will be tired to join in bounty campaigns.

It is true that a lot of users have stopped in participation in bounty campaigns due to the large number of scam projects. However, in my opinion, this does not have to be the end. If solid projects want to promote themselves, they will have to start paying in cryptocurrencies that are already listed on exchanges. This could be a very good future for bounty campaigns.
even i nearly stop in joining bounties cause im already tired working for months without any payment in the end, from the start of 2019 till the last month havent made any. Then i saw a bounty where the coin is being traded so i decided to join in that bounty.

I am doing bounty job continuously, i think i didn't receive any payment in last 3 months, now i have no energy to continue join in bounty campaign. Now hunters never depend to get payment in any campaign. Exchange listing campaign is rare, too many hunters looking such bounties. Everyone tried doing payment less worked. Some successful bounty denied to pay reward.

That bounty is now a lot of our work that is not paid at all and that is certainly throwing away and energei us, I think there is no solution so that bounty is not like that anymore but we ourselves must realize that the bounty now must do research or at least do not directly just join.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 27, 2020, 05:50:42 AM
yes bounty this days requires a lot of work compared before, but what is alarming is you put all the effort you can give but in the end you wont get anything.
scam probability is higher at this time than the past. We should realise that one
No matter how hard we work, it wont affect much. We still have chance to get scam by bounty
It means we have high possibility to waste our time by doing bounty. Many people dont realize this bcz they think it is free. But actually it is not free. They waste their time and energy
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
January 26, 2020, 02:35:51 PM
The future of bounty campaign is becoming worst as years passes. Soon bounty campaign will have no room in crypto because of scam projects that is risng almost everyday and bounty hunters will be tired to join in bounty campaigns.

It is true that a lot of users have stopped in participation in bounty campaigns due to the large number of scam projects. However, in my opinion, this does not have to be the end. If solid projects want to promote themselves, they will have to start paying in cryptocurrencies that are already listed on exchanges. This could be a very good future for bounty campaigns.
even i nearly stop in joining bounties cause im already tired working for months without any payment in the end, from the start of 2019 till the last month havent made any. Then i saw a bounty where the coin is being traded so i decided to join in that bounty.

I am doing bounty job continuously, i think i didn't receive any payment in last 3 months, now i have no energy to continue join in bounty campaign. Now hunters never depend to get payment in any campaign. Exchange listing campaign is rare, too many hunters looking such bounties. Everyone tried doing payment less worked. Some successful bounty denied to pay reward.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2020, 01:07:52 PM
Bounty hunting has deteriorated over time and participation is reducing because several persons are no longer interested in the new projects altcoin. The chances of new projects making it big is getting slimmer by the day. The rewards are also getting reduced, we only need to be careful about choosing a project to participate in the bounty.
The future of bounty hunting depends directly on the market conditions and the external factors have a low effect over this correlation. There will be an alternative choice for the altcoin bounties but the general bounty conditions should improve for the both parties. Rewards are the main problem after the end of token sale.
the problem is that there aren't many projects running campaigns now. the quantity is now reduced even more scam projects than those who succeed and successfully pay campaign participants. I am also confused about the solution to this problem.
yeah. only one or two from hundreds ico projects that really paid. from the last year ago good bounty campaign is difficult to find. in fact a lot of bounty campaign not paid and many reasons of it like the projects ico not each fund raise, after listing on the market with lower price than ico, then with team leave wothout announce these all reasons make investor does not want to invest in ico projects then make ico projects die for the right now
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
January 26, 2020, 12:18:54 PM
Bounty hunting has deteriorated over time and participation is reducing because several persons are no longer interested in the new projects altcoin. The chances of new projects making it big is getting slimmer by the day. The rewards are also getting reduced, we only need to be careful about choosing a project to participate in the bounty.
The future of bounty hunting depends directly on the market conditions and the external factors have a low effect over this correlation. There will be an alternative choice for the altcoin bounties but the general bounty conditions should improve for the both parties. Rewards are the main problem after the end of token sale.
the problem is that there aren't many projects running campaigns now. the quantity is now reduced even more scam projects than those who succeed and successfully pay campaign participants. I am also confused about the solution to this problem.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 26, 2020, 07:50:58 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 26, 2020, 07:04:17 AM
Every year lots and lots of changes were made to the forum. This is one form of growth where standardization is done to make the forum perform the right thing for which this has been developed. This way the level up of the noobs is possible if they're good with bitcoin and related things. Earlier even there were slots provided for newbies on signature campaign, later everything has got changed.
But the Merit problem is now too great. I have seen accounts with ranks like Full member and Member complain because they have actively created constructive posts but the merit received is too little to increase a rank. In the past, a rank Member account could become a full member within 2 months, but now the process has to take several years. so this is a problem and many people have left this forum. The campaigns were suddenly empty and the promotion did not have many positive effects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
January 26, 2020, 05:42:42 AM
It will be really hard. Now, many high-ranking accounts have moved to sign signature services. there they pay more than any bounty campaign now. I think in 2020 people have to come to the service campaigns to do, good projects are now gone. But to be involved in signature campaigns, it needs to be very good posts and posts must be constructive. We also need to improve this, stop spamming.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 26, 2020, 04:51:46 AM
We will see lower bounty campaigns this year since ICO is no more and some IEO projects don't give a damn about bounty promotions, scammers on the other hand are not seeing huge money like the ICO days, in time all these will seize to exist but bounty hunters will always be needed
maybe in the coming years bounty hunting dont exist anymore but  scammers will still find a way to steal money from other people. Scamming will stay forever in this world were money dictates everything.

scammers and bounty hunters will always be there, it's just that projects that have been reduced allow scammers to get no place to make scam projects, because with a few new projects that will make investors and bounty hunters will be more detailed to do research before starting
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
January 26, 2020, 03:59:08 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 25, 2020, 10:38:32 PM

I think quality over quantity is the best method rather than joining a lots of entries just to earn. I know this cause before I participate on lots of campaign with social and few of them give me income. So before you promote, make sure to research about them so your effort and time wouldn't be wasted. Just my 2cents, be thorough its okay to take time on reviewing its not all about money but time management.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 25, 2020, 10:06:44 PM
Increasing the quantity of the bounty campaigns will lead to the same result as we stuck in this process. The current bear market is the first cause of the low demand by the crypto investors and people transfer their crypto earnings to the traditional markets. Bounties will stay at the poorest dip until the market recovery.
We saw an important recovery during the last year and despite of this icos were still getting poor results and bounty campaigns were a failure, I can assure you that even if the bull market happened tomorrow we are not going to get a recovery from those projects because investors no longer trust in them as they know there is a huge chance they are going to lose their money and until this changes then most likely we will never see the same success that bounty campaigns had in the past.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 23, 2020, 03:00:04 PM
The market value could go lower if more new bounty project will come out and there is no reason to create a project that has no purpose but to take down the value of BTC and obviously ETH since all of new projects are using he smart contracts which is already a lot of them in crypto world.

Thosr project before are just created last yesr of 2018 and 2019 should create more campaigns that couls give them benefits and also a way to promote the coin/token they have and attract more investor which is really they need to increase the market cap.
I don't it will happen but for me making more project will help to promote crypto the only bad side is there are more fake and scam project created day by day. Which will also prevent people to invest in crypto and afraid to be scam in Bitcoin.

Campaign is just a tool to promote a project to raise funds but most of the campaign right now are fake and not paying or if you get the reward you can't sell them because they don't have a value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
January 23, 2020, 12:56:49 PM
The market value could go lower if more new bounty project will come out and there is no reason to create a project that has no purpose but to take down the value of BTC and obviously ETH since all of new projects are using he smart contracts which is already a lot of them in crypto world.

Thosr project before are just created last yesr of 2018 and 2019 should create more campaigns that couls give them benefits and also a way to promote the coin/token they have and attract more investor which is really they need to increase the market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
January 23, 2020, 11:17:21 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
January 23, 2020, 11:14:10 AM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 23, 2020, 09:31:28 AM
What I meant more about was that there should be regulation, for example, regarding the need to register a company, so that in case of scam there was certainty that we would be able to track an existing company and not ghosts on the Internet. The feeling of such security would certainly encourage investors and make bounty campaign pay well again.
Most icos are registered somewhere and that has not stopped them from scamming investors and bounty hunters, everything that could be tried to improve the market of icos has been tried and it has failed, it is time to admit the reality, icos are never going to be as good as they were and while this may make some people sad I think it is for the better since many of those icos scammed a fortune out of investors and most of those that went through that experience since then have recovered some of the money they lost and they do not want to risk it in icos again.

As far as I know, most ICOs were not registered, and if so, at the addresses of virtual or even non-existent offices. It is also very important WHERE the ICO was registered, because if it was registered in a place where there is no regulation, then we have the same problem.
In my opinion, ICO or STO is a very good form of fundraising. If regulations are introduced to protect investors and become safe, I am sure that they will become popular again.
Pages:
Jump to: