Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 20. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
first of all you never should invest all of your funding because its not really smart. invest only part of it in few cheap coins with potential but never invest all of it. and future of crypto is good I think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
I think that the future of crypto is good, instead of keeping money in the bank it is would be more profitable to put them into some good well-known coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, litecoin, neo, monero, and zcash.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Future of cryptocurrency market is very strong but this market is for patience investors as high volatility is always in this market and your money can go down from your investment in the short term but you are a winner in long term.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 11:22:22 AM
A lot of milestones are yet to be covered by cryptocurrency, we are focused on profit making aspect forget the use/application of cryptocurrency to our day to day living.
Cryptocurrency has a big and promising future, which will bring great revolution to transactions, exchange of goods and services and business at large.
Investing all your saving is not wise,  but investing in cryptocurrency is what everyone must do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 18, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
I think that cryptocurrency has a good future. And you can invest your money there in the hope of profit. But I would not advise you to invest all your money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Future of crypto is good! It is the future money!  Just invest 90% of your savings dont invest it all. Safety first!
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 18, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
In common it has a good variant of the future but I consider that there will be some serious problems that could be solved with the hardest working only.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
Many countries have started to accept crypto as a new technology. So I believe that the future of crypto is good.  But you should not invest all of your savings. You should keep some savings for your personal activities. Now the market value is not good enough but it is true that crypto future will surely continue to grow and the price of each coin will be higher than now.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
The future of crypto I think is good when technology is growing, you should invest all your savings into crypto it is likely to be unpredictable risk that you invest some money there Can lose without affecting your life.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 18, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
Crypto has some minuses but I am sure that its future is bright only thanks to is featers and pluses that have a really strong and positive effect on the world
Activity: 322
October 18, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is will future best transaction solution and definitely its good for us. Now all cryptocurrencies are going to success for it. After 2020 in my case of world best no one currency will cryptocurrency.
I think that time will make e-money grow so much, so I think we should consider holding high-growth pennies like ETH or BTC, because these two coin are suitable for we hold long term. Only long term can make us high income.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
Of course, you cannot invest all your savings, but only some part that is not a pity, because the fate of the cryptocurrency market is not yet known.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future, but whether the future is good or bad remains to be seen. Which cryptocurrency will dominate after Bitcoin is impossible to say. We will have to wait and see.                                                                                      
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not at sunset yet. It can't end so abruptly.. YES, there is a lull, but not the fact that this will lead to the end of the cryptocurrency. While the prices are very low, I think it is worth investing free money. Only free money. And cryptocurrency itself is good) as there are many opportunities to earn good money in a short time.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 18, 2018, 10:20:32 AM
Cryptocurrency is will future best transaction solution and definitely its good for us. Now all cryptocurrencies are going to success for it. After 2020 in my case of world best no one currency will cryptocurrency.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 18, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
No one knows it may be good or bad. Well you are right one wrong decision can destroy you thats why you need to make decision wisely. Invest and take this opportunity , its better to take this than to regret.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
For me the future of cryptocurrency is good and for the early stage today is the good time to invest on crypto and hodl it in your wallet don't be mind the price of bitcoin today. Always hodl anytime and believe to bitcoin would be success in the end.
true bitcoin hold will benefit in the future because bitcoin will continue to grow and become a transaction tool also used to invest, because it is very profitable.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 18, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
I think the crypto currency for now is very good in view of the graphical movements, because I see many people are investing in it now very much, but for crypto front eyes there is no one that can be predicted or said to be good.

Activity: 574
October 18, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
I think it still good and in fact its going to be better. I still believe that crypto is the future or the next big thing after the internet. It still in the adjustment and developing stage but it has a lot of potential and there are a lot of opportunity in it. It might experiencing some difficulties as of the moment but it has the ability to come back.
Activity: 658
October 18, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
in my opinion, I think the future of crypto as technology will be extraordinary however a lot of current project will fail in achieving mass adoption that's why we need to be safe Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: