Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 18. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:08:15 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I want to advise you right away that you would not invest all your funds in crypto-currencies, since this market is not sustainable, is not stable and is unpredictable. But in general, I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and their development, and I think if you have investment capital, then cryptocurrency is well suited for long-term investments.
Activity: 18
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
The future of crypto is bright but it will take time. Who ever have believe in it will surely get high benefits like who had faith from 2012 are in very good profit still.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
The future of cryptocurrency?, I want to believe that it is forever and the world will accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment,but as long as it is there and you can invest free money in it and make a profit.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
The future of crypto is definitely good. We understand that the market is down right now but that does not mean the future will be bad . It is just a matter of time so we should wait it will surely succeed.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 19, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
I think in the future maybe the cryptocurrency will be very interested by investors. and in the future crypto is no longer just an investment instrument but crypto will be used as its function as for payment instruments and others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
Now that the market is falling, everything seems hopeless. But how many such situations were there? I think that cryptocurrencies have a very good future, we will use them everywhere. Speculation with the price of altcoins will be less, and this is good.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 03:35:25 AM
I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will have a great future. Since I started up to now I am believing that cryptocurrency will help us to fulfill our dream come true. We can start business with the help of these.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 03:19:59 AM
I do not know about this about the future of crypto in the future, it is difficult to guess, let alone crypto conditions like this, but surely hoping for crypto will rise again and run normally, crypto full of surprises, hopefully in the future there will be good news
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 19, 2018, 03:08:04 AM
I think that in the coming years, cryptocurrency has no good future. Most likely, Bitcoin and other coins will be used only for speculation. Therefore, the cryptocurrency will not become a full-fledged payment instrument in the next 5-10 years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 19, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
hey, don't be that naive, split your capital at least. it's easy to lose everything and nobody can tell you how good the future is, even if it is there are still periods of difficulties. don't rush into things
Activity: 199
October 19, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
Future of crypto, good or bad? I think it depends on your believe and how optimistic are you about crypto. I think this kind of question would have also existed as far back as 2009 when Bitcoin come into play, I know you can answer it yourself now whether Bitcoin has blossomed or not.
I have a strong believe in crypto and I know the future is good.
Every ideas or technologies that have developed today has one level of criticism or the other, crypto is not an exception.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:37:59 AM
When viewed from the development of several countries that began to respond to crypto, I think the future of crypto will be better and more promising. Regulations for regulations will certainly continue to be improved, for those who joined Crypto from time to time, of course, can get more profits. In the future, crypto will be tightened and competitors will also continue to increase.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
I think crypto's future looks bright. If starting from trading we can choose a trade that has good profit potential. We can learn how to choose it in existing trading forums, the more forums that are followed, the greater the experience to know.
Activity: 219
October 19, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
just we see how the project program is, it is also very necessary to determine the future of an ico, hopefully later this is not a scam project that now haunts the bounty hunters
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
I am sure that the future of Crypto will be good, this is because more and more devs and users continue to actively use crypto, especially as more and more countries legalize cryptocurrencies such as Japan, Germany and so on.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
I think future of crypto is good. Crypto currency have a bright future. Because some crypto policy may be changed. It will be come back with good policy and good future.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
Future of cryptocurrency is good in my opinion. The cryptocurrency ideals and what people stand to benefit is better than the current fiat system based on debt and rent seeking! Egalitarian society is very possible with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
October 18, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
The blockchain is a technology that deserves patents. However, in addition to the projects built with responsibilities and platforms are evaluated. Most of the rest are losing the value of crypto. In other words, users and investors are indifferent to raising awareness. Bounty nourishes the shitcoin when they are scared when looking at their value. A large number try to flee from shitcoin. I think the crypto is perfectly fine and has a bright future but needs to remove some grain of sand Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 11:45:03 PM
You should learn about the world of crypto and tried to invest with reasonable. And if you've tried to invest and get a little profit, of course, you can continue to survive. In trading, you have to have patience and don't panic easily. And about the future of crypto, I think very well. It can be seen from the many people who are currently joined in crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 18, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
Standard investment advice tells us invest to put all our savings in one area. I'm sure you are bored hearing this. Only invest what you can reasonably afford to lose, whatever that is. And even then, diversify your portfolio. Don't put all your money in one scheme. The stock market and the crypto markets are unpredictable and changeable. It is always wise to approach these markets with caution. Especially if you stand to lose everything. Yes, the future of crypto currencies is very good. But as to which cryptocurrencies will prevail, none can say. Read and educate yourself about the markets. Learn to use your own judgement. Take the advice of investors who have been successful and whose judgment you respect. When you take the investment plunge, do so cautiously. Wishing you the best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: