Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
I guess cryptocurrency has a great future indeed. Now cryptocurrency has a lot of investors. Also bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency in future.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

I think the crypto currency is the future technology, it will dominate the payment system. I predict the big companies like amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
May 02, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
I didn't heard anything or read about that but if that really happens well that is a good sign because telegram has big community for sure many people will support it but dethroning bitcoin is not going to happen because in the first place the basis of all crypto is bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 02, 2018, 09:21:55 AM
I still believe that electronic money will have a bright future in the world, by 2020 perhaps the whole world will accept electronic money as the common currency, a measure of the value of the same economy. like gold now.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
cryptocurrency future is bright and stable because its a medium where people changed their lives and achieved goals by using this platform. Crypto currency is a big innovation of this century which connect the world and encourage to make transactions globally on fingertips.I believe crypto will never end and crypto market will hit on peak and will extend more.
Activity: 31
May 02, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
It's a very big step for cryptocurrency.The new coin of telegram may become the most popular and most useful.Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
May 02, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Have you heard that telegram created an internal cryptocurrency ? Imo this is the next big trend, I believe that amazon, google and facebook will follow that in the future, and Bitcoin will be dethroned

Telegram created an ICO, if I am not wrong. And why do you think that these alts represent a threat to Bitcoin? If Amazon, Google, Facebook.etc dish out their own alts or tokens, then crypto will get much more exposure. And as the profile of the cryptos rise, the no.1 crypto (Bitcoin) will also gain in value.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
May 02, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
Cryptocurrencies is the future of currency.All countries would be accept crypto in the future.but it's will begin after anyone discovered a option for black money and other causes of cryptocurrencies.I really didn't heard about that telegram cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 02, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
Bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the queen. I think Bitcoin is already stabilized where value of it does not fluctuate anymore but the value of it is incredibly high. Something that you will feel sorry why I haven't invest in it before.

Big change of life.
Activity: 5
May 02, 2018, 03:43:54 AM
Bitcoin as a store of value? It's hard to predict whether any other cryptocurrency will replace Bitcoin at the top of the pile. But if you're thinking about a platform for the future, or rather the next evolution in crypto. Then yes. Ethereum was an evolution from Bitcoin. It made the DApps and 'Smart Contracts' possible. But both Ethereum and Bitcoin have been held back by design limitations. Both platforms are not scalable. There are possible solutions to this and developers are working hard to solve this. Hopefully, they will.

Metabase is worth checking out if you're interested in the future of cryptocurrency. This is a new platform we're building at Intrepid Ventures.

A scalable and multi-dimensional blockchain platform to build, scale, and monetize next-generation businesses. We are focused on:

- A new design for the blockchain data structure
- An innovative dual currency monetary policy
- A virtual machine featuring Smart OpCodes

You can check out the details in our whitepaper: https://whitepaper.metabase.network/

If you want to learn more check out our site: https://metabase.network/

That being said, I don't think anyone can predict what will happen. Especially so early on in the development of the crypto space. Exciting times to be part of this evolving world.
Activity: 36
May 02, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
How will bitcoin be overthrown if the entrance to the crypto industry can only be made through it. Bitcoin is the new world gold standard. Even large world companies will depend on it if they develop their cryptology
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

Seeing how cryptocurrency revolutionized the way of using money. It is very natural that other companies, mostly those who caters services and products online would consider the thought of integrating their own cryptocurrency. They have seen the effectiveness and the usefulness, that's why they are willing to do so.
Activity: 134
May 02, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
I can not predict their coins will be successful in its development. But I'm sure Bitcoin will always be at its peak, never replaced. So, bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 12:48:23 AM
I think that's not the case, because I know the telegram was launched to communicate in the project / ICO being held, it is internal but I am sure that this will not affect the existence of bitcoin, I am sure and believe though amazon, facebook, and others try to overthrow, but it certainly will not, because of the ease and many things that are so interesting in this bitcoin, and I already believe this
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

Bitcoin is the future currency, I think that Bitcoin will always be at the top, all the cryptocurrency industry is the head caster Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the same relative and gentleness in the cryptocurrency world as USD we use in our normal life. For that reason I believe that , Bitcoin will exist for along years.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 07:36:28 PM
It looks like that. Actually telegram held a stunning campaign, that must be a signal for other big players.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
There are sense to make cryptocurrency if provided services can be tokenized.
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
Bitcoin has always been and will be the first in the crypto currency. His technology puts him in first place among other currencies. I think he will remain the leading currency in kriptornke.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
May 01, 2018, 01:01:25 PM
When internet came in existence any one thought that it will be necessary?our ancestors thought that a device (cell phone)will be best medium for communication over all the globe.So crypto currency is also latest technology and majority of people unaware about it and the day is not far crypto will be commonly used.
It always take time for a new technology to be adopted all over the world, it doesn't matter how good it is even some of the best technologies took a lot of time to be adopted, just look at the Internet it has been around since the 70s but it wasn't until the 90s where we began to see people using the Internet in a widespread manner, now 2 decades later the Internet is an integral part of our lives, bitcoin has only existed for one decade and its adoption is going to skyrocket in the next decade or two and then people will not understand why it took so long to be adopted but that is just the way things work.
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
Yes, the telegram project is expected to become a huge success and thus I will be investing in it. It already got a good user base and that is free promotion for their project.
Pages:
Jump to: