Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of ICOs? - page 3. (Read 382 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
What do you think is future of ICOs? Where do you see this in next 5 years?

You must be joking. It is impossible to predict so far as the market is not regulated by legislation. If regulation at the legislative level is introduced this year, then it will be possible to understand how the vector of ICO will change and what prospects await it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:14:33 PM
I really hope (very much, really!) that all scammers will be found and punished, only this can improve the market and attract investors
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
I see so many security tokens in the future. And much bigger market that now.  Even it sounds optimistic, yet possible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 20, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
I think that the ICO will continuously develop and improve with each passing year. It seems to me that in a few years ICO will be enshrined in law and we will be able to fight scammers who simply collect money and disappear under the guise of ICOs!
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
I hope, the scam scanner will be invented for checking the scam and there will be only real projects.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
I think the number of ICOs will continue to rise, This field is still early so there is room for a lot of innovative ideas still.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
I am waiting for government regulation. It is bad for cryptocurrency community, but ICO industry is full of scams. We need something that will help to ban frauds and secure investors. Too much money is going to scammers hands. In future it will be more difficult to launch ICO.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

Good projects will go to exchanges and will develop, If crypto market will be developing the same will be also with ICOs, we need new projects to develop the area.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

ICOs aren't going to be as easy to garner attention as they used to be.

I think that we're shifting from unregulated ICOs to regulated ICOs. And the KYC laws surrounding these ICOs are going to pretty strict. In the next 5 years, it should be expected that a lot of big companies come up with their own initial coin offerings as well, just like Telegram is planning on doing.

Overall, expect more regulations in the ICO sphere. It's going to be harder and harder for devs to pitch their ideas across, when they have so many competitors.

Your opinion completely coincides with mine. Regulation is a complex process in which it is necessary to find a balance between protecting the interests of participants in the cryptocurrency market and improper control and appropriation of private funds. I very much hope that this balance will be achieved, and the market of cryptocurrency will become safer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 16, 2018, 02:44:50 AM
It is already difficult for ICOs to achieve success and recognition from the crypto-currency community. I believe that 95% of the crypto currencies expect collapse, only the most powerful and promising projects will remain in the arena. Those currencies that will survive will grow strongly in value. IСO will lose its value and necessity. But this will happen not in the very near future, but somewhere in 3-5 years.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 16, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

I think, Crypto will exploding. There is no doubt that the popularity of ICOs, either as a funding vehicle for startups or investment vehicle for cryptocurrency traders, will led to the extremely diversified ICO market.
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 02:28:31 AM
I think that in the future ICO will be strictly regulated. We will not see scammers of projects, people will trust ICO more that they will not lose their money and huge investments in projects will come with the help of ICO. But ICO will be a very long-term investment - more than 5 years. As now it will not be.
Activity: 294
April 16, 2018, 02:23:04 AM
There is a promise of ICOS democratizing finance, but the reality is it is new, not settled..
There are no clear regulations as of yet. Lots of companies are interested but a lot of companies are choosing to set up in jurisdictions that have ways of regulating these
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 16, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
I think that the ICO has a great future. It is necessary to settle many issues with the KYC, settle other legal and financial issues, and then the institutional money will flow into ICO as Niagara waterfall.
Activity: 291
April 16, 2018, 02:21:17 AM
I will see more regulations on ICO. We can see many ICO being looked into by regulators and law enforcement. SEC are doing their best to check on US based ICO, and other countries will follow too. In a few years, i would see ICO numbers to drop significantly. ICO will soon be a regulated process to avoid scams.
Activity: 616
April 16, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

Since Japan entered the world of cryptocurrency, I expect that in 5 years, we will completely innovate. A lot of ICOs will exist made by Japan since they are promoting industrialised ecosystem. The future of ICO is not clear as of now because there are countries who ban cryptocurrency and it is an obstacles for an ICO to become successful. But I hope things will clear in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 16, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
In the next five years we will probably be flooded with various icos competitively or exclusively promoting projects that bring in betterment of society, ease of work, time saving, transparency, security and revolutionarily novel, bringing in freshness and change.
Activity: 275
April 15, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

in my opinion, the essential nature of a human being is to be a winner wherever and whenever. so in the next 5 years ICO will continue with a variety of unique concepts that it sells. as well as more and more of the same products that could be an existing competitor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
personaly i would say we cant predict future of crypto, you ask future of crypto for 5 years later, it could be better from now or could be worst from now, so lets keep work hard for our lovely crypto world.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 15, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

I can't say a lot about that but only some of them have interested idea in my opinion. The majority of them just try to make any improvement to the old protocol to increase the usefulness of the old protocol itself but remember it can be done by the old team. They must create such a creative idea just like bitcoin or ethereum.
In another way regulation will be coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: